Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Coldfront44mon will be the master of Bug Pokemon!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should I wear Moon Shoes to school?
  Yes
  No
  Maroo!!!!
View Results

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:34 pm
I am . . . . . so . . . . .BORED!!!!!!!!!!!! oh my god! no one wants to hang! *stabs self with banana* so Fing bored!!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:41 pm
No, Coldie-kun~! Stab me with your banana~! <3

And no, I don't have a cell phone. <3  

Okami Kasumi

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:45 pm
O.o . . .why do you try to bring out my urges?? . . . . .atleast you didnt say penitrate . . . oh well . . s/o chaos i single you single . .i know a way we're not single anymore. wink . . ... . . . . and get one so you can call me!!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:47 am
*shakes her head* I'm just going to take ya'll as you are. It's less complicated that way.  

Earthest

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:35 am
so yeah . . .does it make me mentalyinsane if i talk to myself?? zomg! got a new rockin jacket! zip up hoodie that zips up over your face!!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:28 pm
Sweet. I want one of those!  

Earthest

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:50 pm
. . .so yeah . . . *huggles earthest* i soooo lonely . .  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:05 pm
*cuddles with Cold* I love hugs!!! blaugh blaugh blaugh heart heart heart

So Happy!  

Earthest

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:07 pm
what is happiness like?? tell me please . .I havent felt true happiness in so long that i cant remeber how it feels . .  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:43 pm
You know that mastercard commercial where there that woman goes to that store to by smiles, laughter, and hugs? It's like the hugs except warmer and you feel like you're going to burst at the seams with joy. *hugs Cold again* I love hugs!!! They help me express my happiness!  

Earthest

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:16 am
. . . . . .my way of happiness is . . . i dont know . .i know i funny so i make other people happy. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:41 am
You can make other people happy by making yourself happy too. ...Do I make you happy?? Because I lurve you! and want you to be happy.  

Earthest

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:29 pm
. . .i kinda dont know . . i guess you make me happy . .i truly dont understan the definiton of happiness.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:38 pm
Happiness is good fortune: prosperity; a state of well-being and contentment: joy; a pleasurable or satisfying experience; felicity, aptness. And there you have it. Happiness.  

Earthest

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:17 am
. . . . . . . my kitty . . goes . .nyah!! . .actuall he more silent . .but he gives hugs . .seriously . .  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games