Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
vampire mansion (need more people) and please come Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:22 pm
Ebon could now be seen above the monastery, a dark speck in the sky. The barrier was 600 wheels in all directions... But by teleporting to a point 6001 wheels above the monastery, Ebon flew down to it without trouble. He perched on a nearby altar, and bowed to The High Priest. "They shall be arriving shortly..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:02 am
kitty arrived soon with larten. she was tired and instantly fell to her knees.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:16 pm
A few monks fetched her some sacred sake to drink, sure it would help to restore some of her strength and help her to get over the pain of a long journey... Much to Larten's protest... We all know how Kitty gets with alcoholic beverages of any sort...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:23 am
(to right. still haven't been wasted in real life though. its not fair)

kitty was soon drunk to high heaven and dancing around like she used to. she looked almost content. she started to do hand stands. out of the corner of her eye she noticed some wooden staffs and picked on up. '' who dares take me on up on the roof.'' she smiled.

'' i will'' larten smiled knowing he would lose.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:31 am
she knelt by him.....he was losing time, she picked him up and ran him to the temple. "Ebon, he's being consumed take him to the sacrid room quickly!" sha panted heavily.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:34 am
kitty and larten were fighting on the roof and soon larten fell. ''sorry'' kitty shouted.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:36 am
"Consumed? Whatever do you mean, child?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:38 am
kitty heard the commotion and leapt down catching larten. '''what, monkey, tiger,fish?'' kitty said.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:09 pm
she rolled her eyes and picked him up again, she ran to the room. she knew where it was, she had helpped build this temple. she layed him down and clensed him blessed in holy water. She was locking the demon inside.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:27 pm
Zeek sits up looking at fate "Fate.....you have saved me from being consumed by the demon  

fullXmetal

SweetKeiks

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:15 pm
Wolves Fang sliped out the door and jumped from here ground to a tree and jumped from tree to tree from there and looked for an escape for her to use to hid !  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:38 am
Ebon's voice reflected his impatience with these young fools. "You imbecile! That's holy water! Zeek's body is bonded with the demnon, can't you understand that? Now he'll die even faster! His body will disintegrate just as Lord Vladmir's did! God, do children get dumber every century?"  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

fullXmetal

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:23 pm
"holy....water? FATE...ARE YOU CRAZY?....IM A VAMPIRE" Zeek yells franticly as he jumps out of the water  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:24 pm
she grabbed him and placed him back in, then turned on Ebon. "Sir, i am NOT a child. I have my own magic, this water won't hurt him in the slightest. Now I would apresiate it if you stopped calling me that and gave me proper respect for once!"  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

fullXmetal

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:27 pm
i hope you are sure"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games