Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
LOVE ADDICT! (people who joined need to rp....NOW!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:00 pm
(LOL YUP ^_^)
Irie shivered a bit then turned onher I-pod and listened to some music to see if that would get her mind off the cold, It's been about 5 mounths sense the freaky guy kissed her and nearly tried to kill her, She has reverted back to her normal self after 2 mouths of being silent

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:03 pm
"Well better go on patorl." he sits up straight and looks around. "Nope nothing." he than continues to drink his coco.  

hoplite323

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:09 pm
As she holds Freddy infront of her neighbors little bratty kid throws a snowball at her "HEY!!" she growled as the little kid ran away laughing like a jerk she then threw a snowball at him "GO BUG SOMEBODY ELSE YOU BRAT!!" she then continued off a bit angry but cooled down after a bit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:11 pm
he finishes his drink and puts the cup in his personal cupholder. "God, I just love these cop cars." he said and begins driving around.  

hoplite323

Dark Tenshi_08

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:39 pm
Dark Tenshi_08
(*pops in again*) (sry ppls, haven't been in much lately) sweatdrop welp, ANYHOW...

*Kairi flies through the beautiful night sky* *she wonders if anyth'n new'll be happn'n anytime @ all, *she flys down and perches herself on a big tree* *she lets her eyes browse around the city*

*all of a sudden, she sees somone lurking around* O.O "hmm..." *she wonders if its someone of her own kind...* she flies tword dat place, and goes to check someth'n out*...

*edit*: Kairi suddenly sees someth'n glow'n by a nearby factory, she flies toward dat factory, sneaks behind a window, and sees a demon (in human form), try'n to conduct someth'n dangerious*....*she hides behind the wall, and takes a sneak peek @ wut dat demon is try'n to do*...o.o

(so yea, by now, my charac. is on her own, and she tries 2 find someth'n new happe'n around the city) sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:49 pm
(What do you mean on ur own WANT ME TO COME TO THE RES.Q! ?)(lol)

Irie continued walking when she stopped seeing something shiny under the snow she bent down and brushed the snow away and picked up this strange chain wit something round on the end

ShinyToy

Dark Tenshi_08

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:51 pm
*Kairi secretly looks behind the window 2 see wut the glowing wuz* ("hmm"...she thinks, i wonder'n wuts go'n on in there") ninja *then, suddenly she saw wut it wuz* O_O  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:53 pm
Sees some kids throwing snowball, others walking to their destination, and the rest doing whatever. "This place seems peaceful during winter." he says. "Its boring, but nice." he mumbles.  

hoplite323

Dark Tenshi_08

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:53 pm
x-X L o s t x L o v e X-x

Irie continued walking when she stopped seeing something shiny under the snow she bent down and brushed the snow away and picked up this strange chain wit something round on the end

(lolz!) i think shs do'n this detective thing, but if u wana help out, u can) ^_^ sweatdrop 3nodding shes try'n to see wuts go'n on in this one mysterious factory ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:05 pm
*snowball hits windshield* "Woah!"he hits the brakes before he hits a kid. "WATCH WHERE YOUR THROWING THOSE THINGS!!!!" he yells out his window.  

hoplite323

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:11 pm
Dark Tenshi_08
x-X L o s t x L o v e X-x

(lolz!) i think shs do'n this detective thing, but if u wana help out, u can) ^_^ sweatdrop 3nodding shes try'n to see wuts go'n on in this one mysterious factory ninja

(Uhhh sure, Call her on her cell then to be some backup ;3 lol)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:06 pm
{what i miss my guilds was acting retarded so i was stuck in forums}  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

hoplite323

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:04 pm
(nothing much. Its just now December.)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:47 am
(Nothing It's just December now, and school is still going for a while until Christmas vacation)

Irie held Freddy close and kept walking down the sidewalk the school was now in view but still a long while away she sighed and continued to walk on

ShinyToy

hoplite323

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:57 pm
while driving he sees her. He makes a u-turn and almost hits a car. He drives off, with a driver yelling at him. "Close one." he said, relieved  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff