Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Gaia Gun Enthusiasts
Firearm n00bs: Post your links to them here. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:49 am
Requiem in Mortis
See, THAT is the kind of person I would go out and just beat the ******** out of. And I'm sure I could find several Vets on my college campus who are more than willing to assist me.

A beatnik beat down, followed by a firetruck power wash.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:16 am
This is by far the stupidest s**t I have ever read.  

Shrantic

Desert_Fox_Rommel

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:37 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
rofl ... gonk evil evil evil

Actually it's a simple solution. Mexico needs to actually try to keep their illegal immigrants and illegal drugs out of the United States then we can stop giving them cop killer ammunition.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:42 am
Desert_Fox_Rommel
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
rofl ... gonk evil evil evil

Actually it's a simple solution. Mexico needs to actually try to keep their illegal immigrants and illegal drugs out of the United States then we can stop giving them cop killer ammunition.
Don't forget, those cop-killer bullets (lol) are 5.7 inches in diameter. (LOL!)  

Shrantic

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:09 pm

.9mm
one hit from this and it's time to break out the tweezers.

"So popular is the 7.62x39 for the AK-47"
Need I really say more?

"I didn’t ask what he was going to do with it. He probably was going to take it to Mexico.”
Hearsay.

Author implying the cartels are getting semi-auto AKs and ARs.
No.

LOL @ cop killer bullet, claiming armor penetration when he's showing a ballistic tipped frangible round.

LOL @ Ammunition seizure places.
While some share borders with Texas, ALL share borders with *gasp* SHORELINE! OMG! OMFG!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:47 pm
Three million bullets seized in the last 24 months, and no change in the Cartel's efficiency. Looking at those numbers, the cartel is better funded than the MEXICAN GOVERNMENT. Why don't they just have a ******** coup and end it all already? Oh, it's because they don't want the burden of leadership. Mexico, you DO NOT ******** with people who can buy and sell you like goddamn jelly beans, but only choose not to because they don't feel like doing your job too.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Shrantic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:21 pm
OberFeldwebel

.9mm
one hit from this and it's time to break out the tweezers.
Lol pinfire.
Quote:

"So popular is the 7.62x39 for the AK-47"
Need I really say more?
No, no, no. They called it the "7.62 caliber." One hit from one of those is going to rip you in half. =P
Quote:

"I didn’t ask what he was going to do with it. He probably was going to take it to Mexico.”
Hearsay.

Author implying the cartels are getting semi-auto AKs and ARs.
No.
Don't forget "AK-47 semi-automatic assault rifles."
Quote:

LOL @ cop killer bullet, claiming armor penetration when he's showing a ballistic tipped frangible round.

LOL @ Ammunition seizure places.
While some share borders with Texas, ALL share borders with *gasp* SHORELINE! OMG! OMFG!!!
Lol indeed. cool  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:24 pm
"Some smaller independent stores report being unable to keep up with demand for .50 caliber sniper rifle rounds, which can sell for $4 each."

...Okay, where in Mexico are there illegal sniper schools?  

Shrantic

Shrantic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:28 pm
"5.7 “cop killer” rifle bullets that"

Weren't they designed to be used by the Five-seveN P90?

Which is officially classified as a pistol, and can be conceal carried?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:39 pm
Shrantic

Yeah...

This troll of an author is trying to equate civilianized versions of rifles (the civilian P90 is a carbine with it being semi-auto which some people call rifles) to what the cartels and criminals are using.  

OberFeldwebel

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:50 am
Shrantic

No no, it's a BULLET. Seriously, I asked an FN rep whether it was considered a rifle bullet or a pistol bullet, and he was hardlining the "a bullet is a bullet, they have no specific class" bullshit. Couldn't get a straight answer out of him.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:12 am
Fresnel
Shrantic

No no, it's a BULLET. Seriously, I asked an FN rep whether it was considered a rifle bullet or a pistol bullet, and he was hardlining the "a bullet is a bullet, they have no specific class" bullshit. Couldn't get a straight answer out of him.
Well, why do they have to categorize it?  

Ubasti

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:26 pm
Ubasti
Fresnel
Shrantic

Because everyone else is categorized and they don't have the right to be special.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:18 pm
Fresnel
Ubasti
Fresnel
Shrantic

Because everyone else is categorized and they don't have the right to be special.
If it's the right diameter and the OAL doesn't end up too long, you can use them in either.  

uryu ishida

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:57 pm
uryu ishida
Fresnel
Ubasti
Fresnel
Shrantic

If it's the right diameter and the OAL doesn't end up too long, you can use them in either.
Yeah, but the MP5 fails to make the 9mm a rifle bullet.  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games