Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
"Stick Together No Matter What!!!"(Need Help With The Story) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:03 pm
When the melody stops so does Raikou. "WHY!!" He all but yells, slamming his fist into a tree. "Why must I be drawn to another... After what happened last time..." She even has a Keki Genki!! They will think your trying to steal another treasure!! Jolt yelled in his mind, with a wild laugh.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:19 am
Raikou's eyes widen, then roll into the back of his head. Grabbing his head, he falls to his knees. "...NOOOO!!!" He cries out as he doubles over.

*More...memories... The voice was his own, but distant. All in his mind as he falls to the ground out cold.*

Raikou stood there, ice was falling from the ground. "I granted your request!! Your daughter will not see your blood. Regardless, I doubt there will be blood." There was a wild and almost insane smile on his face as he looked back at the two.

A young man, and a woman stand there facing Raikou. They start their sharingan.

"Nothing personal...I'm just fallowing orders..." His voice was hollow, before he let out a howl. Snow and Ice cover the field. *

((sorry got bored ^^; ))  

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:22 pm
((I am sorry for the next few paragraghs i am going to write because I will go super overboard with this.Okay here it goes...))
Khana heard a voice that sounded like Raikou.At this thought she got furious. Jumping down from the tree she doesn't land right.Her eyes start turning black as if she were being possesed.At last I have finally come out from my resting place to get my revenge on my everlasting enemy Jolt!This voice she had never heard before.Khana's head started to spin as if someone else was starting to control her.Her whole body glowed with a mixture of black and blue chraka.She got up and walked towards the voice she had heard.Her eyes still pitch black and her body glowing with black and blue chraka.Khana still being controlled by Kairin.Khana's only thoughts were hatred and death at the time and her eyes had a dangerous and angry look to them as she finally came within 30ft. of Raikou.
((I told you I'd go overboard))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:24 pm
((actually it works ^^; if she tried to help him, he was going to end up losing it and try to kill her ^^; Sounds good to me...even though that means there are two demons...or things after my guy now. ))

Raikou's eyes snap open as if forced away from his memories. "What...where?" He looked around the ground and realized what was going one. "Oh Khana..." His voice sounds almost soft as he spoke her name. He was about to smile faintly until he caught something odd about her. "Khana?" He asks not wanting to get any closer just yet.  

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:04 am
((I know isn't it wonderful. twisted ))
"Hello Raikou...Are you wondering whats going on?"This was not Khana's voice but Kairin's.She smirked and walked up to him now only about a foot away,her eyes still pitch black and glowing with chraka.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:40 pm
((.......soooo.... sad crying ))  

Zex_3

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:48 pm
((come on do something fun and stop waiting evil evil ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:55 pm
*seishin'ijousha thinks for min "no ill find it my self"*
*looks up says"never mind i think ill find all that on my own"*
*walks off and waves as he leaves*
*seishin'ijousha finds the Hokage*
*talks to the Hokage*
*then starts to walk around the village*  

Zex_3

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:23 pm
"Its not everyday that I get to fight other demon"Kairin's voice said."I don't like to wait,you know"She said still with her evil smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:12 pm
"Another person with a demon in them." His voice grows quiet. "That I have to kill. Why...JOLT TELL ME WHY DO I HAVE TO KEEP KILLING!!!!!" Raikou cries out. His eyes grow empty, an ironic smile crosses his face. "So, Kairin is it?" He begins to laugh like a mad man. A thin layer of ice starts to form over his body.

Yes boy, this is one of the reasons in your existence that made it so you had to train. EVERY DAY OF YOU LIFE!!! Jolt laughs in the back of Raikou's mind.  

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:09 am
"So you already know my name,how touching"Kairin said sarcasticly taking out her C.A.I. book."Its been awhile hasn't Jolt?I haven't see you in a few years" Kairin said while blue flame marks start to crawl up Khana's arms.

Khana's eyes turned back to their regular blue,the chraka gone,and markings gone.Khana fell to the ground out cold back to her orignal self.

Khana!We could have destroyed them right then and there.Why did you fight it off?!Kairin yelled in the back of Khana's mind.Don't get touchy with me Kairin!If your going to live in my body you have to listen to me.And not go controling me.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:33 am
Raikou's eyes widen, instantly he is under her. "Khana...why..." His voice was shaking. There was clear fear in his eyes. "There are so many let to kill...but I'm...so tired..." His voice was quiet. A sad smile crosses his face. "I know Khana...you must take your revenge on me..." His eyes grow frantic. "Please Khana! Let us end this. I.. I don't want to kill anymore!" A tear falls down his face.  

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:37 am
((man i'm loving this))
Khana's eyes start to open."...Raikou?...why are you crying" Khana said with a worried look on her face.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:39 am
"I've never done this on such a large target...sorry if anything goes wrong." He said with a small laugh. making a hand sing a small ball of water forms in front of the highest finger. "Health drop." He whispers, the water starts to glow. Slowly falling onto Khana's body. Slowly her own chakra starts to return.  

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:43 am
"Raikou?Why are you doing this?" Khana said still worried.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games