Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The Hugarashi Highschool: #1 [the begining] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:29 am

((Great singing Sayuki and Chihiro where are you did you just shout that out of nowhere or wrong rp because i'm confused))
Khana turned to them and said "Yeah are we going to and what do you mean wasn't planned we all just came up here all at one time?Well whatever...." as she folded her arms.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:45 am

((What do you think of the new rp charater for mine
User Image
I like it.What do you guys think))

Khana Uchiha

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:20 pm

((i think its cool mrgreen ....i have that on my photobucket account lol and on my pics downloaded on the comp lol mrgreen ))
Fujuki just got out her book, walked to a rock she could sit on and continued the story she was writing.....
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:12 pm

Flame talked to Chihiro earlier and you would be confused if you waited

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

twilight_animeprincess

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:29 pm

Inoue walked into the cave and leaned up against the wall. "So...what are we going to do now?" she asked lazily. She leaned her head back on the wall and closed her eyes.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:11 pm

"Well now would be a good time to explain everything.." Flame countinedand told everyone what he learned the day before. "Any questions?" Flame said at the end of the explanation

FlameDemerio

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:21 pm

Fujuki looked up every once in a while not saying a word, she was just listening this time........
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:05 pm

((I thoguth Flame told Fujuki this story already...before she healed him...))

FlameDemerio

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:09 pm

((yeah that why she just sat ther writing in her book and listening everyonce in a while....O.o took u 4eva to right bac lol inm still waiting for Inoue....she was just on but i duno if she still is >.<))
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:26 pm

((Yeah I was waiting for other poeple to respond too.....but what can you do...))

FlameDemerio

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:28 pm

((>.< I KNOW!!! DX))
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:19 pm

(i was SO BORED that i drew this lol its not my best but it will do till tomarrow lol....
User Image))

Sayuki-Uchiha

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:34 pm

((srry it is so fuzzy...well is looks like they bout o kiss and thats what theuy meant to do buts thats not how it looks in r/l....they ran ino eachother and there noses touched and top lip and it was on accident lol i make up the story and draw a scene in it XP))
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:46 pm

((Its is still very good. Have you got Yomi's uniform up yet?))

FlameDemerio

Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games