Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Blood+ RP~! 8D
Life with a Chevalier(open and accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rae-sempai

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:12 pm

Yuki laughed softly.
"sorry, must have dozed off in thought" she said.
"Anki....maybe we should invite him to sit with us, he looks lonley and i would TOTALLY be happy, he just looks....well, how i used to look" she said.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:16 pm

"ok i guess it wouldent be to bad"Anki said he wasen't to bad but if it made Yuki happy it would make him happy"hey you wanna sit with us"Anki said to the boy behind them and Anki moved to beside Yuki"there you have a seat also if you want to sit with us"Anki said a little bit more politly

Uchiha1919

XScarredxHeroX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:22 pm

I looked at them politely, "If that is what you so wish." I said with a fake laugh and came to sit at their table. I looked at the boy named Anki, "Please excuse my manners from earlier, I meant no disrespect."
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:26 pm

Anki stared at him straight in the eyes"its ok"Anki said he was not happy about the boys response"whats your name mines Anki"Anki said while eating his ramen already done with 2 bowls

Uchiha1919

Rae-sempai

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:26 pm

Yuki smiled. She looked at the beer and the wine. "what i'd kill for a drink" she whined to herself, but, she was the definition of a lightweight and when she ogt drunk, it wasnt pretty, she usually got flirty and wild, very hyper, and giggly, and even had to ask a total stranger to help her to the bathroom on more than one occasion..
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:29 pm

Anki pushed his beer towards her"have it i dont want it any more"Anki said with a smile"but dont get wild on me 'kay"Anki said as he hoped she wasen't a bad drunk

Uchiha1919

XScarredxHeroX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:30 pm

I faked a smile again, "The trick is to drink knowing when you have to stop." I said replying to Yuki's comment. I directed my attention back to Anki, "Oh, please forgive me, my name is Kan." I told him a fake name because I remembered that I told Yuki my real name in telepathy. If I said my real name, then she would know it was me. I couldn't have that now.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:36 pm

Yuki hadnt heard any of what Kan said, the beer was already gliding down her throat. "wha?" she asked after finishing off the beer, "wow, strong beer" she muttered to herself, giggling a bit.

Rae-sempai

Uchiha1919

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:37 pm

"Ok Kan"Anki said he looked at Yuki and then looked at Kan"...."Anki looked out the window he didn't know where he would sleep tonight would stay with Yuki or rent a room"Yuki do you want to stay at your place or do want me to rent a room"Anki said looking at Yuki he had a smile on his face
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:40 pm

I acted surprised, "You've already made her drunk Anki. Maybe giving her that beer wasn't such a good idea.." I sighed.

XScarredxHeroX

Uchiha1919

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:43 pm

"oh crap we might have to leave early"Anki said he turned to Kan"you know about chevaliers?"Anki asked with a smile
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:46 pm

"Yes, I know enough." I replied.

XScarredxHeroX

Uchiha1919

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:49 pm

"are you one"Anki asked Kan rudly"because when you grabed my wrist i noticed that wasen't human strength"Anki said looking at ken with a hard stare
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:58 pm

I acted surprised again, "What if I said that I wasn't one?" I replied with a grin.

XScarredxHeroX

Uchiha1919

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:34 pm

"well then we'll have a problem there"Anki grinned puting 1 hand on one of his gun blades on his back
Blood+ RP~! 8D

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games