Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
To Carve A Personal Image On the Face of the Moon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:54 pm
Ben pretended to sigh.
"Well, not much I can do about that. My hands are too big and awkward anyway." he said, holding up the massive appendages.
Erin stifled a laugh, then looked down at her own hands and sighed.

((My uncle ALWAYS looks like a grease monkey. And smells like oil and sweat. A haircut won't fix that.))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:22 pm
((lol))

she laughed and looked at her own hands and shrugged looking at her wide palms but thin fingers. "i've always had big hands." she shrugged.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:27 pm
Ben nodded.
"Me too."
Erin sighed. "Not me." she said.
Ben laughed and put an over-large hand on her head.
"You've always been the runt, though." he said, smiling. Erin sighed.
"This is true."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:14 pm
she pushed ben's hand off her head. "hey, there's nothing wrong with that." she teased and gave erin a smile. "being just barely too tall to be called short isn't much better." she said remembering her 5ft6 height. not tall enough to be considered attractive and not short enough to be cute. just blah in the middle.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:24 pm
((Guess what.))

Erin laughed a little. "Well, you definately shot up really fast." she said, smiling.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:11 pm
she shrugged and laughed, "yeah i guess it don't matter now." she admitted and have a smile only showing a slit of teeth.

((what?))  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:04 pm
((I've got a benign tumor on my neck.))

Erin smiled and ruffled Teresia's short hair.
"I'm gonna make dinner. What do you kids want?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:51 pm
she shook her head, "do you think i really care as long as i'm full?" she smiled and looked at ben thinking that he would pry be thinking something along those lines.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:12 pm
"Twelve million hot dogs it is." Erin sighed, exasperated at how much the both of them seemed to eat. Especially Ben. Teresia HAD an excuse. Ben usually seemed to eat only for the sake of eating.
Ben grinned at his sister. "You give SO much."
Erin rolled her eyes at him and stomped off to the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:13 am
teresia sighed as erin left the room and gave ben an exasperated look. "she does actually. cooking for a growing me and you who just likes to eat." she poked him in the chest with a slight smile.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:42 pm
Ben sighed.
"She does. I don't make that any easier, either." he said, looking at the wall dismally.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:55 pm
teresia rested a hand gently on his face and made him look at her. "it's not too bad. just help her out once in a while. i mean hell sence she's doing lunch how about we cook dinner?" she smiled.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:08 pm
Ben pulled her to him, crushing her to his chest.
"It's just... she works so hard to be like our mom. I mean, she knows she'll never replace her, but she tries so hard." he choked out, pressing his face into her hair.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:23 pm
she sighed and held him close. "that must be hard. i wasn't close to my parents. they wern't even nice people but to loose a real parent..." she shook her head and traced her fingers on his back. "would be terrible."  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:57 pm
Ben closed his eyes.
"I got over it pretty fast." he said, lifting her up and setting her on the counter. "Erin was really close to Mom. She was more devestated than the rest of us. And she still is. You can't tell, but she's so alone sometimes."
Ben closed his eyes and put his forehead on her shoulder. "But I've got you. It drives her mad sometimes. She loves you, though. She really does."  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games