Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
twilight vampires and werewolves RP! (RE-OPENING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:54 pm

kat looked at her then she looked down "i have bad memories of when i was a younger vampire i lost some important friends and its has bothered me ever since then.." kat spoke slowly chooseing her words carefully
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:00 pm

(have to go soon k)

"sorry to hear that" she said with care in her voice "but...you cant hold onto your past, you will have to let go and move on"

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:05 pm

(ok good timeing i have 2 go 2 bed XDDDD)

"ive tryed many years 2 let go but i just cnt...its impossibal" kat said as she curled up in the corner she didnt closed her eyes though "get some rest echo"
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:09 pm

"dont worry, when the time comes you'll be able to" she sighs then nodds "okay" she closes her eyes and slowly drifts off to sleep

(lolz XDDD G'Night)

Aprilbaby1

reisdrakes

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:10 am

(sorry guys ive been in an out during some key parts but im on for a while now... ^^)
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:12 am

reis didn't even bother going to the house that night... instead he waited in a tree far from the house but still had the house in sight... reis didn't sleep that nigh ''what did this guy want'' reis asked himself constantly...

reisdrakes

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:45 am

(hey morning other vamp guy XDD)
kat saw that the sun was nw rizeing so she got up and strteched and looked around she sae echo alseep and the bullet
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:53 am

(were at the school and the bullets already out ^_^ XP lolz)

Echo yawns and stretches, she looks to see kat awake "hey" she said smiling

Aprilbaby1

reisdrakes

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:55 am

(a bit late to catch me up dont yu think? ah ill just erease the quote XD someone for the sake of self esteam catch me up plz!)
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:59 am

(lolz srry sweatdrop and lets see, after kat was shot i took her to the school where we were attacked by another werewolf, kat ran to the school and then the werewolf ran back into the woods to go hunt, kat bandaged herself up and thats pretty much it 3nodding )

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:01 am

(That is me. Yes, I now have 3 Chars.)

Scott followed Echo's scent. He came into the room in wolf form with a look of "I'm sorry." on him.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:02 am

(ty)
reis stepepd in tha school and followd a trail of blood(?) to find kat and echo in a room... ''is everyone ok?'' reis asked...

reisdrakes

reisdrakes

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:03 am

Walt-J-Rimmer
(That is me. Yes, I now have 3 Chars.)

Scott followed Echo's scent. He came into the room in wolf form with a look of "I'm sorry." on him.

reis, who was standing in the doorway saw the wolf and sprung into action putting the tip of his stake to its throat... ''dont even move, or were having wolf meat tonight'' reis said as he held firm...
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:05 am

(lolz ur welcome)

Echo nodds, shifting back to her human form "yea" she looks over at kat "she should be okay, she fed and got the bullet out, now all we need to do is wait for it to heal" she saw the wolf and then saw what reis did "Hey..." she said walking over to them "dont you dare kill him" she growls a little

Aprilbaby1

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games