Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Soquili Lovers Rock * one soq per post O:<!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fallaryn

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:07 am
Repost
User Image
Name: Tsukiko

Personality: Tsukiko is obsessed with the moon; whenever she has the chance, she will spend a very long time staring at it. She likes to explore the unknown, and with that she tends to get into trouble. So there are times where she will have to resort to being a damsel in distress once she realizes she can't save herself on her own. She is stubborn, but it can be hard most of the time to notice this, as she is usually quiet and reserved. When she opens up, she proves to be loyal, noticeably stubborn when she is absolutely sure she is right, and can see the good in everything. Back to her reserved self... well, she would seem like a pessimistic, shy mare.

For the most part she is solitary, and therefore does not do well in the company of others. But when she is with other Soquili, she can be relatively friendly, although reserved to strangers. She also acts very trivial and mysterious, fitting in with her outwardly quiet and reserved personality. If a Soquili met her for the first time, her behaviour will most likely confuse them.

Interests: The moon, the ocean, exploring

What is your soq looking for in a mate? A stallion who is willing to put up with her obsession, though she may eventually tone down a bit. They must be kind to her, and be aware that she will want to have offspring sometime. She also will help those who seek it.
OOC: It's preferred if colours matched. Bonus if non-regular species.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM / MSN (malfunctional.timebomb@hotmail.com)
RP or non-RP?: Either works, but my muse is almost always dead (hopefully that will change!)
Flirt or serious relationship?: Either

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:58 pm
Soq's Name: Abingdon
Soq's Picture:
User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Abingdon is one of those almost stereotypical 'dark' Soquili. He's rather quite, perhaps more than usual. It isn't because he's shy or anything like that, it's more because he likes observing others more than walking up to them to say something. However, this all also plays a part in his more 'unstable' temper. Cause he doesn't go up to others and talk to them, he tends to keep pretty much all of his feelings to himself, staying very, very bottled up, making his emotions run wild inside him, until he pretty much cracks, and he will randomly go from seeming very calm to extremely Angry, upset, or anything of the like.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? OOCly, someone visually attractive, that accents them well. No bright, bold colors, with the POSSIBLE exception of Red. Otherwise, duller colors... pale grays, reds, purples, etc. Blacks, of course. Beiges or Browns, etcetc.
[edited part] What I also might consider are more angelic-looking Soq,... light ones with a FEW lighter colors,... but MOSTLY white, maybe yellow/beige, etc... Just cause I think that'd be a pretty combo.[/edited part]
ICly, Really anything that clicks with him,... as long as they aren't any sort of Happy-Go-Lucky, if you catch my drift >>
How do you want others to contact you?: PMs please, unless you already have my MSN/AIM :]]
RP or non-RP?: It's really up to the other person. I Could RP, but just bare in mind, I get very, very busy, very, very quickly in real life [Like, this is the first weekend for the past two months where I have been able to really just relax... >>;] So yeah. I can RP, but if I do it'll be slow. I would be able to do mini like, IM Rps often though. :] ...I hope.
Flirt or serious relationship?: Either

Edit: Editted the 'Looking for' part.

Marinity

Mewling Millionaire

Jinx Creed

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:03 am
Soq's Name: Kiarasteri
Soq's Picture: User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Kiara fights for good, but has a wild side. She lives to protect those who can not fight for themselves. She is a wanderer, the world is her home.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Someone to go on adventures with. Kiara would not be with a guy she felt she had to protect, so he needs to be able to take care of himself in the wild.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM
RP or non-RP?: prefer non rp for now, but i might be willing if the storyline sounds really good
Flirt or serious relationship?: either  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:51 am
Repost, again

Soq's Name: Tiramisu
Soq's Picture:
User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests:
This mare is incredibly shy, and equally as quiet. The only soquili she likes to have conversations with are her family members, and even then only just a few of them. And when she does speak, she doesn't talk out of turn. Her mother told her if she were to talk to others who don't know her, they would find her unattractive and rude, so that's why she keeps quiet. She lives to please, and is terrified of not being good enough, terrified of someone rejecting her. Yet again another reason why it's so hard to get her to talk.

She wants to be accepted, she wants to be liked. Tira is incredibly kind to those she trusts, and even those she doesn't....if it works out in her benefit. She hardly ever smiles, hardly ever cracks an expression because she doesn't know what's the right one to give at the specific moment.
What is your soq looking for in a mate?
OOCly: Looks don't matter, just don't want them to clash horribly.
There are two different things I'm looking for, either one is fine:
1) Someone who is understanding of her emotional issues within and wants to help her get past all of it. Someone willing to work with her to try and get her to open up and talk. A stallion wanting to settle down, with only pure intentions, and accepting of her crazy family. Loves her for her, and doesn't matter what she (thinks) she has to hide.
Someone who makes her smile, makes her laugh. Sticks up for her when things go wrong with her family. Someone to keep her entertained.
2) The complete opposite. A harsh, vicious...preferably older stallion who has a habit of treating mares like dirt. Someone who will take advantage of her and tell her sweet nothings just to woe her. Someone who her family would not approve of, but she loves regardless just for the safety factor. She's not one to pass judgment, so she would not see the vicious side. Maybe she could help him grow past it? Maybe he could turn her silent heart vicious instead?
Both ideas work well with me, simply for the fact that this mare just wants to be accepted. She is just tired of being denied. Oh...and um, if you don't have either of these personalities but are still interested in something, fling me a PM and we'll see!^^
How do you want others to contact you?: PM works fine
RP or non-RP?: Either, to be completely honest. I'm a huge advocate for RP, but I just can't seem to find the time or energy to make one up....so if you wanted RP I will see what I can do, but Non-RP with a plotted background works just fine as well.
Flirt or serious relationship?: Serious only please!

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:05 pm
Soq's Name: Kanti
Describe your soq's personality/interests:
Kanti overall is someone who is more than willing to stand on her own, she doesn’t feel the necessary need to constantly to be cared for and hates being pestered like a kid. Instead she has an odd matter of display enjoys helping others rather it insulting them the entire time or rolling her eyes and pretending to be reluctant in the idea of having to care for someone else other than her. She can be a bit of a tease and is rather fond of overly sarcastic darker characters more so than the happy optimistic types.

What is your soq looking for in a mate?
Icc: Someone who can match her wit and doesn't stand down in a fight. Someone rather adventurous, sarcastic, maybe a little bitter would suit.
Occ: Someone who would look well with her, someone who isn’t extremely unnatural in color ( I’m ok with brown with hint of blue or etc. but I do prefer more natural colors for her, she is my babe <3) As for breeds edits I don’t mind not overly picky there.

How do you want others to contact you?: Pm/Aim/Msn if you have me.

RP or non-RP?: Mainly really loose to almost non-rp (even great with non-rp and just a plotted idea), I just don't have the time to keep up with in guild rps, I'm ok with really loose short rps/plots via msn, pm, or aim or someone who is willing to work with a really slow rper (my major requires alot of time sorry).

Flirt or Serious Relationship? Serious.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:21 pm
Soq's Name: Winston.
Describe your soq's personality/interests: He's a pure gentleman, has full respect towards females, and would do anything to catch the eye or heart of any girl. Winston is quite the charmer. He's full of soft-hearted smiles and puppy eyes on the outside. Yet on the inside, he is lonely. Since he can not seem to stay with one female, even if they do return his feelings, his open heart distracts him. Even though he is quite the womanizer, Winston's feelings are not meant to be bad. He feels genuine about every single girl he meets, and doesn't ever want harm to come to them even though he quite often ends up breaking their hearts. (Taken from my plot thread)

What is your soq looking for in a mate?:
- At the time the fling will be taking place, Winston just had his heart broken by a mare that he was truly in love with. So he's confused, and feeling very lonely. Hopefully a mare that will be able to pick his spirits up. He'd be looking for someone to fill the hole that the other female left in his heart.
After the breeding, he'd find out that this female wasn't the right one for him, and he'd try to find the one that he originally loved.
(OOC: For this fling, I'd like a female who really compliments Winston in looks. Edit's are greatly liked. I'll probably be a little picky)

Please note that this is for ONE fling. His other two breeding slots are saved for the mare stated in the story above.

How do you want others to contact you?: Through Pm! (I'm going to make sure to answer people this time around!)
RP or non-RP?: At least plotting. I'd like RP.
Flirt or serious relationship?: Flirt.

AlexiaSilver

Welcoming Ladykiller

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:31 am
Soq's Name: Asher
Describe your soq's personality/interests: He's quiet, compliments other, ashamed of himself, chivalrous to sum it up.

What is your soq looking for in a mate?:
A fling that he think is perfect for him and he gets his heart broken, in which case he goes to his mother and he gets somewhat of a personality change
Only one fling, edits are liked, I'm picky cause hes my L.K.hamham baby.

How do you want others to contact you?: PM
RP or non-RP?: Either; prefer light rp...and lots of plotting its fun
Flirt or serious relationship?: Flirt.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:50 am
Soq's Name: Astatine
Soq's Picture:
User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: XD She's.... hm.
Astatine is very,... odd. I don't really know how to describe her,.. but,... Well. Let's see. Compare her to her mother, Strawberry Shortcake, who's all sweet and nice at all times,... Astatine, not so much. She may look cute, but she can be a little witch at times. Only at times! Overall she's really not that bad. She can be very nice, sure... What do you expect from someone that's grown up in a calm environment.
Overall, she's pretty calm and relaxed, but she's far from being particularly fruity and happy and such.
I don't know. XD I honestly haven't RPed her much to be sure of her personality.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Appearance wise, someone very complimenting,... either other shades of red, gold, yellow, white, black... etcetc. especially gold and such. Personality wise... I'm not sure. That's more open. xD Try someone. It can be someone dark, cruel, or nice, gentlemanly... Just try it. XD She's pretty versatile.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM Please <3
RP or non-RP?: Whatever you'd like, but keep in mind I'm a little busy lately and easily get distracted. >>;
Flirt or serious relationship?: Either, but preferably serious.

repost  

Marinity

Mewling Millionaire

Marinity

Mewling Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:52 am
Soq's Name: Analae
Soq's Picture:
User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Though her temper says Mischievous, it's safe to say she's changed slightly over the.. well, Years, considering I get her in '07. She has mellowed out slightly,... Slightly.
It's safe to say she still has a few snarky tenancies about her.... though in her mind, she has a reason to be that way; Considering her last mate sort of, went and disappeared... as you can guess, her trust in guys has sort of dropped.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Someone who will actually stick around... You know? A stallion who will click well with her in RP, and who knows... Maybe bring back that trust she lost for love... It could be a calmer Stallion that really woo's her and helps her settle down... or a more energetic one, that could bring back the mischievous part that she's since lost.

Of course, I am looking for a Stallion that looks good with her. What exactly does that mean? Not sure. A few different looks could match with her.
Race also doesn't matter to me, or her.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM is fine.
RP or non-RP?: RP, but please, don't expect daily, ridiculously long replies :/ I get busy very easily >>
Flirt or serious relationship?: Serious.

repost  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:16 pm
Soq's Name: Ruben
Soq's Picture:User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Ruben is a skittish stallion who often likes to be by himself, rather than having interactions with others, having found them to be fairly awkward. Instead he’d rather be alone, studying things and seeing how things work. When with someone he isn’t one to talk much, finding it fairly hard and often being quite tongue tied, not sure what to say or how to go about saying it, to scared to talk about any of his interests for fear of boring the person.

Sometimes his behaviour can come off as rude, though really he’s a gentlemen and a kind stallion, just a bit of an odd one is all, nor is he in no way a pansy, push his buttons and he’ll snap, generally using words over violence but if need be he’ll throw a kick or two.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Preferably someone who is fairly outgoing, someone who can bring him out of his shell more and fine with taking it easy and first becoming friends then going into a relationship, or maybe someone who if a lot more shy than Ruben, giving him the challenge of trying to help them become more out going as well as helping himself along the way to break out of his shell.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM please :3.
RP or non-RP?: Either really, I tend to enjoy role playing but at the mo I’d be a bit slow replying eoe so maybe a good plot/back story I in order.
Flirt or serious relationship?: Ruben, I'd say is more on the serious side, but if you have a good idea for a fling then feel free to just say.

Repost.

MoroMaruchan

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas