Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
School for "special students" RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:10 am
jackie snorted in annoyance and glaired at rocks back "if we all had that power then life would be pointless. not that it really has a meaning for people like you" she staired venmusly at rock before pushing past him.
"and stop crying i could smell your emotion all the way down the hall"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:22 pm
Rock turned his head towards Jakie. He moved the hair hiding the eye facing Jakie, revealing the scarred, fiery red eye, separated by a lateral pupil and glowing. He looked towards Jakie. he knew she wouldn't see it, but would at least feel the presence of something extremely powerful looking upon her, that could send goosebumps down a dead skeleton's back.. Rock hid the eye again and walked off towards his tree, in the middle of the park.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:28 pm
(AHHHHHHHH! I'm sooooo sorry for not being here. I mean, not much happened, but still, Gomenosai!School just sort of overwhelmed me for a while. I should be posting again, but please be aware that I might spontaneously stop for a bit.)
Robin sighed. "Here. Hop up." She held her palm next to the table and the scowling air imp. "Really, you agreed to this, and nothing went wrong, so I don't see any reason for you to be so perturbed." No reason to be 'perturbed'?! You shrunk me and didn't know what woudl happen! You don't even know if you did it right because you've never done it before! I think that I have the right to be a bit 'perturbed'! "Now calm down, what's done is now done, and as I said, you're fine, so please stop shouting; this is a library." Hmpf After turning her back on Robin and scowling for a moment, she turned and lept lightly into Robins palm. Well, lets go. I want to see this boy that I'm supposed to watch out for.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:28 pm
Rock sat there, swinging his legs from the branch he was on in his tree. He sighed and looked at the sky. ''I just... I don't know how... I... What words to use, I have no clue... I can't...''Rock sighed. He wasn't able to finish his sentences. ''I wonder if... Everything I read is true... if it's not a trap, or a trick... I think it is... But... I don't want to leave this place...'' Rock said. He looked around. His things, his trees. Then his memories snapped in. The ones with Robin especially, which made Rock sigh even more and louder.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:34 am
"your conflicting inside" ravens voice driffted around in rocks head
like an echo "i can see why you are nervous" the voice seemed to laught softly "but just remeber one thing, no matter where you go you will find another place where you belong. and robin will be heart broken"
the voice stopped for a second "of corse i don't mind i feed on misery but can you live knowing you've disserpointer your friend?" the voice disserpears and the sun began to sink.
just below the tree shadows flashed and swerled spelling out a message

'think on what i said rock it might make all the difference in the world'

((hay guys do you mind if it turns to night now because honmaru said when its night time in the rp he'll come back))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:51 pm
snuggle89
"your conflicting inside" ravens voice driffted around in rocks head
like an echo "i can see why you are nervous" the voice seemed to laught softly "but just remeber one thing, no matter where you go you will find another place where you belong. and robin will be heart broken"
the voice stopped for a second "of corse i don't mind i feed on misery but can you live knowing you've disserpointer your friend?" the voice disserpears and the sun began to sink.
just below the tree shadows flashed and swerled spelling out a message

'think on what i said rock it might make all the difference in the world'

((hay guys do you mind if it turns to night now because honmaru said when its night time in the rp he'll come back))

''Who said I was going to leave for so long?! And so, I bet she doesn't even love me that way!'' Rock yelled out. A tear slid down his cheek. He loved Robin and he knew it. He didn't love Sonya the same way, but Sonya was like a mother to Rock. He wanted to see ehr again, but he didn't know why she was gone for so long and where she was going to be. And if Rock could, he'd bring Robin with him for sure, but he wondered if she would ever want to leave this school for a while. Rock didn't want to leave, he just wanted to see what he called family. ''And so... She wouldn't a want a beast like me... There's no place for such a beast... I just wish I could change time... But I have to live with it... I just... Don't KNOW!'' Rock was crying in confusion. Suddenly the tears stopped and he got up. He didn,t know what to do, so with a bucket of paint, he started painting the motorcycle the way it was before the crash.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:59 pm
"we'll see" jackie whispered, sitting on her bed and smiling.

(over to robin)

'robin. oh robin whats wrong with the little birdy' a voice echoed inside robins mind like a shadow.
'tell me something if rock died tomorrow what would you do.
would you weep at his side?, laugh at his misfortune?, greve over him?'

each question had an air of malice to it 'what would you do if i told you. you could save, you and only you?' the voice became softer and more gental 'everyone deserves a chance now don't they? and i can tell just from your emotion you know what i'm about to say'  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:51 pm
(I'm going to incorporate your post into mine. Haha.)
Robin smiled as she walked outside only to blink in confusion. "Oh wow! I didn't think that the research took that long. Nigh already huh?" Yes, it's night. Lily rubbed her temples, oh to be bound by someone like this! Robin started to walk over to where she had last seem Rock, in his tree, when she heard a voice. 'robin. oh robin whats wrong with the little birdy' "Urg." Robin bit her lip, "J-jackie?" The voice kept going. 'tell me something if rock died tomorrow what would you do.
would you weep at his side?, laugh at his misfortune?, grieve over him?'
Robin, what is it? What's wrong?! Lily's small wings fluttered as she flew up to look into Robins eyes. But they were pressed closed, and crying. "Of course! Of course I'd weep! Of course I'd grieve!" 'what would you do if i told you. you could save, you and only you?' Robins breath stopped. She could see where this was going. 'everyone deserves a chance now don't they? and i can tell just from your emotion you know what I'm about to say' "Yes." Robin stood up and started to run, run to try to find Rock, run to try to escape the sadness, run to try to leave the tears behind.
(Ah, no, I have about five ideas of what Jackie meant, so if you could please specify what she meant, I woudl be grateful.)  

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:58 am
(( heheheh she was asking if you loved him is all 3nodding ))

jackie shook her head and lay down, severing her conection to robins mind. the dull blue candle flames flickerd making her look more like a porcalin doll than a human.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:52 pm
(OH, most of my thoughts were that she was going to say something along the lines of 'life for life, yours for his.' Something like that or to that effect)
Skidding to a halt at the base of Rocks tree, Robin blinked furiously. "Rock? Are you up in there?" She bit her lip as darker thoughts swirled throguh her head. What if he was already dead? What if he was lying up ib the branches with his life slowly draining out? What if he-"Rock? Are you there!?"  

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:21 pm
Rock put the key in the ignition to test out the engine. The motor started as silently as ever. The motorcycle was jacked up on supports. Rock reved the engin a few times and then, the engin roared. ''Done...'' Rock had smears of paint on the face, but the motorcycle was as good as new, just that now, it didn,t take anymore fuel. Rock walked around the tree and ran into Robin. ''Oh hey. Sorry for that...'' Rock helped her back up. ''I've been painting my bike, which is now repaired...'' Rock said, pointing behind him towards the motorcycle the other side of the tree. Then Rock's face grew serious as he saw Robin's gaze, watery with tears. ''What's the matter?'' Rock asked as he put his hands on Robin's shoulders caringly.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:31 am
(This is quite fun. I hardly ever get to do the 'emotionally distraught female.' That and I don't get to show how easy upset Robin can be upset very much. Ah, good times. good times.)
"Rock...I thought...I was so worried...The was Jackie...made me think you were...you were.." Robin bit her lip as her eyes began to tear up again. "I was so worried!" She buried her face in Rocks shoulder and began to cry. During this, Lily had lept from Robins hand to flutter above Rocks head. So, you're the one that I'm supposed to protect. I don't really understand why she wanted me to protect you, seems like you're more powerful then I.  

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:57 am
squeakers_13
(This is quite fun. I hardly ever get to do the 'emotionally distraught female.' That and I don't get to show how easy upset Robin can be upset very much. Ah, good times. good times.)
"Rock...I thought...I was so worried...The was Jackie...made me think you were...you were.." Robin bit her lip as her eyes began to tear up again. "I was so worried!" She buried her face in Rocks shoulder and began to cry. During this, Lily had lept from Robins hand to flutter above Rocks head. So, you're the one that I'm supposed to protect. I don't really understand why she wanted me to protect you, seems like you're more powerful then I.

Rock blushed when Robin burried in his shoulder. He wrapped his arms around her. "Even if I seem powerful, I have my weaknesses that are deadly... If it wasn't for Robin here, I'd be lying dead on the school roof..." Rock replied to Lily. "Don't worry, Robin... I'm still here... And don't worry, Jakie spoke with me as well. Reason why my face still has marks of tears..." Rock said comfortingly to Robin  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:36 pm
"Your face.." Robin lifted her head to look at Rock. "You have tears...all over your face..." She gave a small smile. "Here."She pulled a folded blue handkerchief from her pocket and held it out to Rock while wiping her eyes with the cuffs of her sweater. "I think you need it more then me."  

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:55 pm
squeakers_13
"Your face.." Robin lifted her head to look at Rock. "You have tears...all over your face..." She gave a small smile. "Here."She pulled a folded blue handkerchief from her pocket and held it out to Rock while wiping her eyes with the cuffs of her sweater. "I think you need it more then me."

Rock took it and wipped his face. ''Thanks...'' Rock turned to Robin and wipped her face with his thumb. The moon pierced the clouds in the sky, sending a magnificent, nearly magical glow on them. ''Wow... You're so... beautiful like this...'' Rock whispered under his breath.  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games