Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Welcome to my Nightmare Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:44 pm
"Me?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:47 pm
A kunai implanted itself right in front of Herbert. There were two slips of paper, one said, Ba-bye, and the other held kanji. Suddenly, it exploded, blowing him all the way back to Sakura and Skye.  

Demonic Repentance

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:51 pm
"NOW WHAT WAS THAT?" (You never give him a chance to not be confused)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:55 pm
Sakura's head turned gently from behind a log. She peeked out. "H-Herbert... San? Is th-that you?"  

Demonic Repentance

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:58 pm
"Some kind of blade fell in front of me and then blew up, sending me here."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:01 pm
Sakura dashed out and hugged him, ignoring what he just said. "Hina-chan scared me!" Sakura was crying.  

Demonic Repentance

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:11 pm
"Just to wonder, what would Zeus think if he learned about them trying to do that. From what you're saying, it sounds like I would be reporting attempted incestial rape."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:20 pm
Sakura's wide eyes looked up at Herbert. "Hina-chan got a bad demon in her. I can feels it."  

Demonic Repentance

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:27 pm
"I don't think so. Anyway, I'm going to make a call to Mount Olympus." He stood and brushed himself off, checking his gun for ammo and making sure it was secured around his shoulder.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:31 pm
Sakura wiped the tears from her face, and handed him a small glass plate. "Scrying mirror helps."  

Demonic Repentance

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:33 pm
"Scrying?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:40 pm
Sakura nodded. "It helps. And tell Zeus Hinata scares me!" Tears clouded her vision again. "Hina-chan isn't being nice... Amanurianakuanata... It has to be him... He's a big bully..."  

Demonic Repentance

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:42 pm
(This is out of char., but I'm going to give him more of a sense of humor)

"Hello? I'd like to make a collect call to Zeus."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:54 pm
Sakura smiled. "I think an old fashioned Iris message would do." She pulled out a golden drachma. She handed it to Herbert. "Find som water that's making a rainbow, throw this in, and say, 'O Iris, goddess of the rainbow, accept my offering.' Then say, 'Show me Apollo, of Mount Olympus, and tell him his daughter Saku has sent a mortal to speak.' You'll see my father. Zeus never allows people to talk to him directly."  

Demonic Repentance

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:02 pm
"That's complicated. Well, how do we get it to rain or something?"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games