Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hogwarts Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxKittieKatzxX

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:58 pm
User Image*Kat walks outside broom in hand then stops to see the ground covered in many Vine creatures. Students where screaming everywhere*
"What the..."
*A vine creature runs toward Kat*
"Ahh!"
*Kat screams then drops her broom. The Vine creature getting closer and closer*
"...!!!"
*Kat panics then remembers sitting by the trees watching the students...But she had never ridden a broom before*
"Crystal!"
*Kat sees Crystal Squirming in the crowd*
"Thats it! Up!"
*The broom stays put*
"UP YOU FLIPPIN PEICE OF CRAP!"
*The broom Flys up to her hand and she mounts as quick as possible. as the broom shoots into the air Kat streams a long line of swear words*

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:19 pm
User Image *Ambria walks outside looking for Crystal and screams when she sees the vine people. she starts to think of her book of spells, what could help? burning them? no that would harm the captives... think! finally thinks of something that might work.* "Finite Incantatum." *she says pointing her wand at the vine people. They all recoil into the earth for the spell called off James spell. she rushes over to Crystal.* "Are you okay? You look awful. How long have they had you?"  

tealflower1928

XxKittieKatzxX

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:29 pm
*Kat falls off her broom and grabs it by one hand*
"HELP!"
*Kat Screams feightened. She should never have gotten on the broom*
"Crystal! Ambrea! James! Someone!"
*Kat loses her grip and falls landing in a pile of leaves*
"oww..."
*Kat whimpers*

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:34 pm
User Image *AMBRIA comes running, as quick as she can* "Are you okay? Where'd you get a broom anyways? First years aren't allowed a broom." *she asked seeming suspicious.*  

tealflower1928

XxKittieKatzxX

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:56 pm
User Image
*Kat stands up*
"Im Fine"
*Kat gets alittle nervouse*
"well. You see. This girl in my common room. She left her broom out...And...Well"
*Kat looks down at her shoes wich is now scuffed and dirty*
"I Kind of...Borrowed it"
*Kat Twitches*
"I was going to bring it back!"
*Kat has a nervouse look*
"Just. I came out, and Vine monsters and everything..."
*Kat Panics and runs inside leaving the broom behind*

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:59 pm
User Image *Ambria picks up the broom, and walks inside intending to go to the headmasters office right away.
EDIT: "hey Crystal can you come with me, to give this to the headmaster? I'm not familiar with how to get there."

tealflower1928

XxKittieKatzxX

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:46 pm
((If You would like to report my Usage of Broominess when not aloud, Proffesor Adonis's office is a thread in the roleplay section. and also my tracks go from the stairwell to the giggling pear for when you report me. ( smile )  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:24 am
*watches as the real me is bound in the spell of the song and appears in the forbidden forest some where and a few minutes a blank eyed person walks out of the forest heading towards the castle looking exactly like me*  

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Insatiable Design

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:38 pm
User Image
Crystal doesn't hear Ambria. She is lost deep in thought. I thought I saw James...unconscious...She sees him. Oh, nope. He's fine. She finally looks around and seeing everything, apparently, returned to normal, heads back inside, shaking her head. "Just once, could he stay out of trouble? Honestly."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:20 pm
*follows crystal like a ninja*  

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:24 pm
User Image

Walks out onto the groans and walks around the lakes picking up moss and adding it to the different jars i have. Before stashing them away in messenger bag.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:06 pm
User ImageCrystal comes outside and runs and jumps around shouting unintelligible words at the world. It ends with her running in a circle while spinning until she falls down. Then she gets back up and heads inside, taking care to leave behind yet another dark looking thing with dead plants and the smell of rotting pumpkin.  

Insatiable Design

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:51 pm
User Image

Walks towards the edge of the forbidden forest and collects some moss from there. Just when i was about to pick the last bit hears some shouting. Grabs wand and stands up while looking around some. Hmm thats strange i wonder what that was all about. Collects the last bit of moss before stuffing it into messenger bag and walks back to the Entrance to go in.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:35 pm
User ImageCrystal steps out of the castle and winces at the sunlight. She makes her way down to her favorite spot by the lake. She gets out her jar of special pickles, eats a few, then hugs her knees and stares at the ground for a long time.  

Insatiable Design

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:02 am
User Image

Kamalia-Mingan walks outside and goes to a reasonable clearing. Cleans the area up before making a big circle in rock and then start piling up wood that she finds around the grounds. When the sun starts to go down some lights it. Then sets up a snake table. Watches as some of the other Students come to enjoy the night. Once morning comes lights a torch from the fire and heads to Common Room.

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff