Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaiaholics Anonymous - Addicts Welcome

Back to Guilds

A guild for Gaiaholics and Gaia Addicts alike 

Tags: Gaia, Gaiaholics, Anonymous, Addicts 

Reply Contests & Giveaways
Random Number Letter Giveaway *NEW PRIZES ADDED* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Kalzonie generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 85!

Kalzonie
Crew

Sparkly Seeker

8,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:52 pm
Salmay
Is it allowed to start my own giveaway thread?

If you would like to start a free/give away thread just PM Blue the cap and let him know. But I dont see it as a promblem  
Razin Frostdrake generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 1508!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:54 pm
just in time to see me learning a lot more bout the doctor . . . i'm only familiar with the recent series . . . the many species/aliens/characters etc in the previous ones i know little to nothing about . . .  

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

Salmay generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 1064!

Salmay
Captain
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:57 pm
Razin Frostdrake
i remember the one guy that was rose's friend in this dimension his alternate self talked to the doctor as if he knew him . . .

i'm probly getting things mixed up . . . i want to sit back and rewatch it all over again . . .

i just don't get why they would make the rani look like rose of all people . . .

The guy who came and fought the Cybermen in the main Dr. Who universe was Mickey, Rose's friend from this dimension. His counterpart in that world was called Ricky and got killed by the Cybermen. Mickey stayed there to fight Cybermen and protect Ricky's Grandmother. Mickey's grandmother had died before the show started.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:58 pm
Razin Frostdrake
just in time to see me learning a lot more bout the doctor . . . i'm only familiar with the recent series . . . the many species/aliens/characters etc in the previous ones i know little to nothing about . . .

I've seen them all even the black and white ones! My mum is a super geek for scifi and doctor who is her fav.  

Kalzonie
Crew

Sparkly Seeker

8,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Razin Frostdrake generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 510!

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:58 pm
i wish i'd have known bout doctor who atleast a decade ago . . . but no . . . foreign stuff has problems coming to america . . .  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:00 pm
supercalisto
Razin Frostdrake

I've seen them all even the black and white ones! My mum is a super geek for scifi and doctor who is her fav.

I've seen quite a lot of them. I even went to a convention.  

Salmay
Captain
Kalzonie generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 479!

Kalzonie
Crew

Sparkly Seeker

8,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:01 pm
I forgot to put numbers up! Its like red drawf great seris but hardly ever shown in the usa  
Razin Frostdrake
i wish i'd have known bout doctor who atleast a decade ago . . . but no . . . foreign stuff has problems coming to america . . .

Our PBS channel would run Dr Who.  

Salmay
Captain
Razin Frostdrake generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 226!

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

i'm not lucky enough to have "geeks/nerds" like that in my family . . . it's either all holy church going people or redneck as hell . . . i want away from here so badly . . .  
Razin Frostdrake generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 1366!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:05 pm
Salmay
Razin Frostdrake

i used to watch pbs a lot . . . but never saw doctor who . . .  

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

Salmay
Captain
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:06 pm
Razin Frostdrake
Salmay
Razin Frostdrake

i used to watch pbs a lot . . . but never saw doctor who . . .

And there doesn't seem to be a lot of old seasons on DVD. Just a few episodes.  
Razin Frostdrake generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 1344!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:09 pm
yeah people seem to hate putting classics onto dvd's . . . doesn't make sense to me . . . especially with shows like doctor who . . . all those previous series are linked . . . even if it is really loosely linked it's linked . . .  

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

Razin Frostdrake generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 973!

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:12 pm
i was flipping through wikipedia . . . o try to refresh my memory of the whole daleks cybermen episode . . . and i saw this the doctor's daughter the doctor's daughter played by the fifth doctor's daughter . . . is what it's described as . . . i can't wait to see that one . . .  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:13 pm
Razin Frostdrake
yeah people seem to hate putting classics onto dvd's . . . doesn't make sense to me . . . especially with shows like doctor who . . . all those previous series are linked . . . even if it is really loosely linked it's linked . . .

With a lot of the older shows they have to negotiate contracts to allow the DVD format. New shows have all that stuff worked out before shooting: DVD, Blu-ray, internet, etc. so those shows can go to out straight away.  

Salmay
Captain
Kalzonie generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 241!

Kalzonie
Crew

Sparkly Seeker

8,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:17 pm
Yawn, yeah my mums a nerd like me. We both love star wars, star trek, doctor who, lord of the rings, harry potter, disc worls, pern etc  
Contests & Giveaways

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games