Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Royal love........romance rp (semi-literate) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:16 pm

Kyo woke up early and readied himself. He was debating whether or not he should go on an early morning ride. He decided that if he saw Harukoo to come with him.
He headed out past the garden toward the stables.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:36 pm

Harukoo looked around the garden. It was so peaceful that she became lost in her world. That is until she noticed Kyo. She followed him to the stables and walked up to her horse. "Good morning, Kyo." She smiled as she began to pet her horse.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:55 pm

"good morning, Harukoo. Care to join me for a ride?" He asked with a smile.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:30 pm

Harukoo nodded and got her horse ready. She guided him outside and straddled her horse before waiting for Kyo. "So where shall go?" She asked.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:35 pm

"Around the grounds?" He suggested getting on his horse. "I thought a morning ride would be nice."
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:42 pm

Harukoo nodded and led her horse out. The sun was just beginning to rise and the view was gorgeous. Every now and then Harukoo would see a guard but would always ignore them. The light that would come through the trees was breath taking to her. "So how did you sleep last night?" She asked as they walked around on the horses.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:13 pm

"Decently." He replied. "And you?"
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:15 pm

She smiled. "Wonderful. I dreamt of you last night but I can't remember what the dream was about. But I do remember waking up feeling wonderful. Then again, any dream with you in it is wonderful."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:43 am

"I'm glad to hear it. If you're happy, I'm happy."
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:11 pm

She smiled at him and the two of them started began their walk. The breeze was nice but, for some reason, Harukoo didn't feel right. She shook it off but regretted not saying anything to Kyo. After awhile Harukoo, had to stop her horse and get off. "I can't breathe!" She began to cough and held onto a tree for support. Harukoo had no idea what was wrong? It wasn't her dress because it was loose and yet fit her perfectly. She began to feel weak. Slowly, she sat down in front of the tree and hugged her knees. Her temperature was rising. She forced her eyes to close as the room began to spin. Something was wrong but she didn't know what was going on.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:19 pm

"Harukoo?!" he rushed to her side. "Harukoo what's wrong?"
He felt her forehead, burning hot to the touch. Without hesitation, he scooped her up onto his horse and took off galloping back toward the castle.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:37 pm

She clung unto Kyo as he started to gallop. "I feel so cold." She whispered to him. She began to shiver as the cold wind began to blow against them.
Hurry, Kyo. She wanted to say but the words wouldn't come out. She had thought she had said them but she was too weak to. Harukoo tried to hold onto him with all her might.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:10 pm

It didn't take him long to reach the castle. He jumped off the horse and took the stairs two at a time, calling for a doctor as he went. He laid her down in her bed and wrapped her up, holding her hand the whole time.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:56 am

The royal doctor ran up the stairs and into the room. He looked at Harukoo and then to Kyo. "Come on, your majesty. I must tend to her in private. If whatever she has is contagious, I don't want anyone else to get it. Please." He asked gesturing to the door. Harukoo kept her eyes closed. She still felt like the room was spinning. The doctor placed the blanket over most of her body to help keep her temperature.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:08 pm

He squeezed her hand. he didn't want to leave her side, but if it was best he would. He squeezed her hand l=one last time and kissed it before leaving.
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff