Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Old memories
PC[temp name] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tempest Master

650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:42 pm

*grins* guess I'm in then, hm? rofl And Kitty... did you probe my mind...? o.o? that's exactly what I would say.... I mean EXACTLY
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:09 pm

ooo, do we have another pervert on our hands? xd

*thinks* hey, zann... what if we DID make a guild for this? eek it might be a little more...accepted? considering we made it private, and made sure the people we accepted in it stuck to our PG-13 rule, lol rofl if we all chip in 4k, we could get one going! zann and kitty would be president and vice president, and alyssa, zero, shareta, and i could be crew... just an idea wink

@zero
oooo, me loves the new siggies mrgreen

treebornkettlgrl

11,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Cheerleader 200

Tempest Master

650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:14 pm

.... what? what about me?! NUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ............. wait. why make it PG-13 if it's private!? that takes all the fun out of it.... T^T I WANNA MAKE IT XXX!!!!!....... then... THINGS could happen.... ninja WHERE'S THAT CURTAIN!? scream
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:18 pm

3nodding tree id be so up for that its a really good idea cuz i really didnt like that this was just out in the open kinda in a way if you get me rofl im confusing, i cant explain what i mean sweatdrop

Nice one kitkat!! 4laugh I love it! Are you gonna do a new one every other week?

Divine Ishtar

aecy

Aged Noob

11,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:21 pm

Need I remind you my friend that they watch the guilds carefully, especially those of that sort? tis still gaia after all. >_>
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:39 pm

.... So? ninja

Tempest Master

650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

treebornkettlgrl

11,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:48 pm

Tempest Master
.... what? what about me?! NUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ............. wait. why make it PG-13 if it's private!? that takes all the fun out of it.... T^T I WANNA MAKE IT XXX!!!!!....... then... THINGS could happen.... ninja WHERE'S THAT CURTAIN!? scream

i'm going to have to agree with aecy, i don't want to get my account banned...
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:50 pm

Shareta
3nodding tree id be so up for that its a really good idea cuz i really didnt like that this was just out in the open kinda in a way if you get me rofl im confusing, i cant explain what i mean sweatdrop

Nice one kitkat!! 4laugh I love it! Are you gonna do a new one every other week?

no, i know what you're saying... i'm constantly worrying about posting something too offensive for random looky-loos rolleyes

treebornkettlgrl

11,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Cheerleader 200

Yunalyssa

6,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:01 pm

i dont think my boobs were to offensive, right?
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:06 pm

yunalyssa
i dont think my boobs were to offensive, right?

no, not at all. but my butt might have been to SOMEONE. so it would be nice to not have to worry about it, ya know?

treebornkettlgrl

11,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Cheerleader 200

Tempest Master

650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:21 pm

>< gr..... I hate the Pg-13 rule....
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:36 pm

Tempest Master
>< gr..... I hate the Pg-13 rule....

well, gaia has it's rules, and we gots to follow them smile

treebornkettlgrl

11,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Cheerleader 200

idgaf kthx
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:41 pm

hey...if you guys want, i could create the guild. if something happens, it'll be on me. and i could transfer my items and some gold to my mule account just in case something happens. just let me know. i have more than enough gold to do it.

but if you want it, it wont be until tomorrow night. i'll invite everyone here who's normally in the thread, make a really detailed form REQUIRED to join [except to those i invite] to be sure of age and reason to join, things like that. and i'll make it private and very difficult to find, if i cant make it impossible to find.

so, let me know what's up! ^^

@tree - heeeey, slave. i believe we left off somewhere...? twisted -retrieves teh spankin whip- unfortunately, im not sure if i can be on much tonight...so i shall whip you for good measure tonight.. -spanks-
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:08 pm

z3r0 sum
hey...if you guys want, i could create the guild. if something happens, it'll be on me. and i could transfer my items and some gold to my mule account just in case something happens. just let me know. i have more than enough gold to do it.

but if you want it, it wont be until tomorrow night. i'll invite everyone here who's normally in the thread, make a really detailed form REQUIRED to join [except to those i invite] to be sure of age and reason to join, things like that. and i'll make it private and very difficult to find, if i cant make it impossible to find.

@tree - heeeey, slave. i believe we left off somewhere...? twisted -retrieves teh whip- unfortunately, i cant be on much tonight...so i shall whip you for good measure tonight.. -whips your butt with the spaking whip-

well, i have more than enough gold myself, but i figure if we all put in a bit we can all feel good about creating it xd
and zann will need to create it to be the president, so we'd all have to give our donations to him smile

*ah!* twisted hooray for swelling and wounds! 4laugh
-i can't be on for much longer either, so it's all good wink -

treebornkettlgrl

11,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Cheerleader 200

idgaf kthx
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:14 pm

treebornkettlgrl
z3r0 sum

@tree - heeeey, slave. i believe we left off somewhere...? twisted -retrieves teh whip- unfortunately, i cant be on much tonight...so i shall whip you for good measure tonight.. -whips your butt with the spaking whip-

well, i have more than enough gold myself, but i figure if we all put in a bit we can all feel good about creating it xd
and zann will need to create it to be the president, so we'd all have to give our donations to him smile

*ah!* twisted hooray for swelling and wounds! 4laugh
-i can't be on for much longer either, so it's all good wink -

alrighty. well, we'll leave it up to him if he wants to risk his account. i'm just saying that i'm willing to if you guys want it. i hvae a few other accounts, so i'm alright, but i know zann has a ton of older, hugely expensive items. just a suggestion.

anyways, see you guys tomorrow!
Old memories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games