Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
morrowind RP {accepting, need evil people} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

QUICK LIGHTS ON OR OFF
  on
  off
View Results

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:01 pm
night ivie
darius said as he laid down on the bed and wrapped up in covers and fell straight to sleep  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:06 pm
"Night darius" she yawned and fell asleep as well. When she woke up it was because something was tugging on her blanket, she sighs in fustration and tugs the blanket before having something plop down on her stomache, she opens her eyes and then screams as she sees the mechanical spider. She falls to the floor and starts beating the crap out of it.  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:29 pm
(sorry had to drive to my grandmas)
darius woke with a start and saw her beating the crap out of the spider, he crawled over and clamped his jaws on the mechanical spider cutting it in half
he then spit on the floor
ugh nasty oil  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:34 pm
(haha its okay)
"in the morning please kill all of those nasty spiders" she said and lays back down, wrapping the blankets tighter around her.  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:40 pm
how about now?
he said getting out of bed and picking his claymore up
he walks out the door and theres a large bright light and a loud electrical explosion's sound he then walks back in and lays in the bed and stretches  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:41 pm
"thanks" she rolls over and stretches "i always hated spiders" she mutters and falls back asleep.  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:44 pm
same
he said as he fell asleep on the bed and slept in a human position  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:48 pm
when she woke up the sun was in her eyes and she hisses a bit, not that i hurt her or anything but the sun in your eyes when you first wake up would hurt anybody...right? She rolls over and then sits up "huh....my first night not floating" she stretches before standing up, with darius still asleep she wondered around looking for a kitchen  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:11 pm
(sorry was eating oceanic roaches XD}
darius continued sleeping, he turned human during his sleep and had curled up like a wolf
roughly half an hour after ivie woke up darius woke up and grabbed a belt out of the dresser to secure his pants from falling in his more slender human form  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:59 pm
((sorry i have been gone i had some inportant stuff to do))
((were are we? i am too lazy to read))  

neon blue penguin

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:05 pm
neon blue penguin
((sorry i have been gone i had some inportant stuff to do))
((were are we? i am too lazy to read))
{we were walking to the end of the island and we got attacked by a sea monster then we found an ruin and were in there and its like an old castle but on the outside it looks like a rusty ruin  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:50 pm
(haha)
Ivie was in the kitchen and had found some food so she started cookie, in the beginning she burnt it a little so she threw it away but practice makes perfect so she did it again and it came alright. Some meat that she didnt know and some eggs. She sets the plates down and starts eating a little. "imma need to find some blood soon" she mutters while clutching her stomach.  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:04 pm
darius walks in and sees her clutching her stomach
hungry?
he said picking up some raw meat and a glass
here if this meats still fresh i can help
he said squeezing it and causing blood to start to drip into the glass, he continued this till he had a good cup full of it, he then handed her the glass
here  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:10 pm
she licks her lips as she sees the blood before looking at him and smiling "thanks" she said taking the glass and drinking it. She drunk about half of it before stopping and licking her lips "made some food" she said pointing to the other plate(s) and then drinks the rest of the blood, she smiles and pats her stomach "that should hold me over for another couple of days"  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:15 pm
so how long should we stay here........hey wait i got an idea for that sea monster...just need some robotic spiders and the use of the smaller tub that i used
he said with a grin before picking up a plate of food and taking a bite
wow this is good  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games