Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Rumors and Plants (NightWerewolf here) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:54 pm

"That's ok. I'm over here so often it's almost as if I have a pet cat." He smiled. "Why don't like you horror movies?"
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:49 am

Eva shrugged. "Well, I hate being scared. That and they give me nightmares. I just hate the feeling of the end coming. The feeling that I don't know what's coming. What's your favorite movie?" She asked.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:43 am

Alex nodded. "Just know that I'll always be here for you. And my favorite movie... it's a tie between Hancock and Iron Man."
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:45 am

Eva shook her head. "Iron Man. The ending was so awesome!" She said. "You and me should watch it sometime. The ending was so cool the way he said 'I am Iron Man.' That and he is pretty hot." Eva teased.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:48 am

Alex laughed a little. He remembered the part. Where Tony Stark was talking to everyone and he said he was Iron Man. "Yeah, that was a great movie. Do you have Iron Man? I don't think it's out on DVD yet."
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:51 am

Eva shook her head. "I wish I had Iron Man. And no it's not out yet." She paused for a minute. "Does that question mean that it's my turn now or is it still your turn?" She asked.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:54 am

"I don't think that counts as a question." Alex shrugged. "But I am running out of questions." He thought for a few moments. "What's your favorite song?"
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:58 am

(I'm thinking we should skip ahead to when they are getting ready for the dace.)
Eva shrugged. "I don't know. I like a lot of songs. I guess I would have to say...............Shake It by Metro Station. It's so fun and catchy." She smiled. Eva looked at the clock and nearly gasped. "I have to get ready. And you have to leave. There's no way I'm putting on the dress with you here." She grabbed his hand and led him to the door.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:02 am

Alex stumbled a little and chuckled as he was led to the door. "Ok, I'm going I'm going. Geez, throw me out why don't you?" He teased her a bit. "So, are you going to meet me there or should I pick you up?" He asked smiling at her.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:07 am

"Well seeing as I don't know where it is, I suggest you come and pick me up. That will more fun, I think." She shrugged. Eva kissed him and smiled at him. "I'll see you in a bit." He walked out and Eva closed the door. Once it was closed she ran upstairs and hoped in the shower.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:12 am

Alex nodded and took off down the hill towards his house. Once there he took out the tuxedo, he had decided to buy instead of rent, and laid it down on the bed. He went into the shower and started to wash up.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:20 am

Eva got out of the shower and put on the dress. The dress seemed to fit like a glove. Almost like it was meant for her. The dress was long, black and had a trail of blue flowers on it that started at the body and worked their way up. Eva paused and looked at herself in the mirror. Riley walked over and sat next to her. "What do you think? Do you think he'll like it?" She asked. Riley meowed and Eva nodded. "I think so too." She smiled and put her hair up in a curly bun and put on her make-up. Once again she looked at herself in the mirror. "Perfect. Now all I need is my date." She said as she put on her black heals.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:45 am

Alex had finished his shower and had been in the bathroom trying to make himself look decent. He had brushed his teeth, shaved, and all that good stuff. But he couldn't seem to get his hair combed. After a few minutes of worthless attempts he put the suit on and went to his car. It was an old Camaro but it worked fine. All it needed was a little paint which he hadn't gotten too. He hopped in and drove up to Eva's. Once there he grabbed a bouquet of flowers he had bought and knocked on the door.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:16 am

Eva heard the door, and almost ran downstairs. She smoothed out her dress and then opened the door. "Hello again." She smiled and looked him up and down. The way he looked in the suite made him even more desirable. "You look amazing." She said.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:21 am

Alex just stared at her for a few moments. She looked gorgeous in the dress. "You look... gorgeous." He smiled and got his barings back. "And thank you."
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games