Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto Daycare RP (Open and Accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yes!
  No!
  Maybe...
  GOLD!!!!!
View Results

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:03 pm
Gaara nodded and headed out the door  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:20 pm
Tom and Lorelai smiled and waved in farewell as they watched Gaara's retreating back. Tom softly sang "The Parting Glass" as if he'd personally experienced it:

"All the money that e'er I spent,
I spent it it good company.
And all the harm that e'er I did,
Alas, it was to none but me.
And all I've done for want o' wit
To memory now I can't recall.
So fill to me the parting glass
Good night and joy be with you all.

All the camrades that e'er I had,
They are sorry for my going away.
And all the sweethearts that e'er I had
Would beg me one more day to stay.
But since it falls upon my lot
That I should rise and you should not,
I'll gently rise and I'll softly call,
'Good night and joy be with you all.' "

GreeneyedPhantom

Excitable Explorer

14,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:23 pm
Gaara waved and headed off.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:03 pm
Lorelai and Tom stayed up for another two hours as they had their usual private music party with a few of Tom's science buddies who'd popped over for a visit half an hour after Gaara left. Once everyone had grown tired of singing and dancing, Tom's friends left so Lorelai and her brother could retire to their separate rooms to get ready for bed.

In the wee hours of the morning, just a little past midnight, Orochimaru and his henchman Kabuto stole into Lorelai's bedroom. Orochimaru made sure the ears and tail were real by gently tugging on them as the girl slept. When this action got nothing from Lorelai except a few nonsense mumblings as she slept, he carefully picked her up up so as not to wake her. It would make the journey much easier if she didn't put up a fight. Once he'd positioned Lorelai over his shoulder, he gave a nod to Kabuto and they took off back to their secret lair.  

GreeneyedPhantom

Excitable Explorer

14,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:43 pm
Gaara hadn't actually gone home. He lied about Temari coming to visit, but sat in a high tree near the house. Late in the evening, he heard a quiet shuffling. His eyes trailed down and saw two figures stealing off. One had a lumpy shape over their shoulder, but the jade-eyed teen recognized the familiar tail the swooned in the wind. He must make haste and gather others.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:15 pm
Almost five minutes after Orochimaru had kidnapped Lorelai, her brother stumbled sleepily into her room on his way back from the the kitchen. "Eh? Lori? Are ye alright in here? I thought I heard a noise- IKE!" Tom was suddenly jerked awake at the sight of his sister's empty bed with the covers thrown back. He raced out onto the front porch and did frantic laps around the yard yelling at the top of his lungs in panic, "LOOOORIIIIIIIIII! SOMEBODY HELP! ME DARLIN' LITTLE SISTER'S BEEN TAKEN! SOUND THE ALARM, THIS IS AN EMERGENCY!!"

Orochimaru was already on the outskirts of the village and smirked as he heard the distant shouting in the background. Let them yell, he'd gotten what he'd come for. His smirk widened as he looked down at his prize. Lorelai's snores were coming in jerks as she was jostled from all the speed jumping Orochimaru was doing, but still kept up a steady stream of mumbled nonsense, a clear indication that she was still in dreamland and completely oblivious to the danger she was in. It would appear that help would come too late for Lorelai unless her friends somehow managed to track down the location of Orochimaru's hideout.

((Think we can take turns playing Kabuto? I think I can mimic his personality, but there's a good chance Orochimaru might have him fight later. I stink at acting out battles online.))  

GreeneyedPhantom

Excitable Explorer

14,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:35 pm
((Sure, but I don't know any of Kabuto's jutsus.))

Gaara dropped from the tree. "Tom, I saw two people running away, one carrying Lorelai over his shoulder."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:34 pm
"KYAAAAAAAAAAH!" Tom jumped a foot in the air from sheer fright as a strange figure seemed to jump at him from out of nowhere. He stood clutching at his heart and breathed heavily for a moment until he recognised Gaara and let out a huge sigh of relief. "Oh good it's you, Gaara lad! I can't tell ye how glad I am te see ye! Please, will ye help me round up everyone available before those ruffians get too far with me sister?"

((Eh, ditto. Want me to see if I can find them on wikipedia? The only one I know about is his feather illusion which can put a huge group of people to sleep. I think the rest is just advanced medical jutsu like the time he used his chakra to damage the muscles in Tsunade's legs.))  

GreeneyedPhantom

Excitable Explorer

14,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:32 pm
((Sure))

Gaara nodded, and disappeared into the night.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:13 am
Tom hurried off in the opposite direction, using his speed and loud voice to sound the alarm as he repeated over and over again, "LORI'S BEEN KIDNAPPED, LORI'S BEEN KIDNAPPED WE NEED TRACKERS AND FIGHTERS, LORI'S BEEN KIDNAPPED!!"

Orochimaru and Kabuto both split up. Orochimaru still carried Lorelai, but now it was Kabuto's job to throw everyone off their trail by creating several false tracks leading in different directions. Once he was finished, he rejoined with Orochimaru at a planned randevous point before they started on the last long stretch back to their lair.

((According to the wikipedia article, Kabuto has the ability to regenerate from wounds by reactivating dead cells in order to grow new ones and can form a scalpel with chakra to deal precise blows to his opponents. It doesn't say anything about special jutsus, so I think the feather illusion technique is the only jutsu they've revealed he knows so far. Orochimaru uses Kabuto's talents in his human experiments, primarily to keep test subjects alive for longer than is normally feasible.))  

GreeneyedPhantom

Excitable Explorer

14,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:55 pm
Gaara gathered Naruto, Lee, Sakura, Ino, and Kyo(my original character). "Yeah, she's been kidnapped." he said once they were gathered at the training grounds.
Kyo's eyes narrowed. "Well I think it's Orochimaru and Kabuto." she announced. "Who else would it be? I mean, COME ON!" she checked her bag for her kunai and shuriken.
Sakura nodded in agreement and checked her bag. "Hm....maybe I should have brought some food pills." she pondered.
Ino laughed and said,"Oh yeah, can't live without THAT!" she plucked a kunai from a tree and pushed it into her supply bag.
Naruto and Kiba were sitting quite a distance from them, having a conversation about ramen, while Lee stood training on a dummy.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:16 pm
Eventually, Tom managed to gather Kakashi, Shikamaru, Hinata, and Shino. Once he quickly explained to them what had happened, they wasted no time in finding Gaara's team. Kakashi raised an eyebrow at Kiba and Naruto as he walked up to them. "A valuable member of our village has been abducted and you two are sitting here calmly talking about ramen? Have you no shame? You should be discussing battle tactics, not food!"  

GreeneyedPhantom

Excitable Explorer

14,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:17 pm
Naruto looked up at Kakashi. "I'm hungry," he merely said. Kiba sat cross-legged and nodded in agreement.
Kyo walked over to Hinata and smiled. "If we're going in partners, you should partner with a certain someone." she crooned quietly.
Ino skipped to Shikamaru and poked his head teasingly. "Are you going to say, 'Gosh, this is so troublesome.' and go wander off somewhere?" she asked mockingly.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:28 pm
Lee joined the group of seven conversing of battle. Apart from the group were Naruto and Kiba, with Kakashi lecturing them.
Kyo's mind twisted around as she looked longingly at Kiba. Speaking of partners.... she thought.
"....we'll go in partners. No, groups." Gaara was saying. "Groups of four is enough."
Sakura's eyes boggled as she saw Lee eyeballing her. Oh god....I don't want to partner with a guy like him! she thought frantically.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

GreeneyedPhantom

Excitable Explorer

14,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:58 pm
Tom's bottom jaw nearly fell off his face as he gawked at Naruto and Kiba's reply before staring at everyone else. In his opinion, everyone around him except for the teachers were acting as if they didn't care one whit about his sister's safety and were behaving as if this was a regular occurance and just another mission. "Isn't anyone here besides me in the least bit concerned that me only sister's been carried off to who-knows-where? For all we know, they could be plannin' on torturin' her! Am I the only one who is worried sick about her well-being and cares about whether or not she comes back alive?"  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff