Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply The Vampire Castle
Castle Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M6dH6tter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:54 pm
Crimson nodded to both newcomers. "My name is Crimson" He sat down to rest himself for a bit, the sun began to sink into the horizon and a cool wind was blowing. "A full red moon tonight, Vampires from all over should be gathering soon" :Genji, where are you running off to?: He was in no mood to go anywhere right now, Crimson just wanted to sit. "What brings you all here?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:52 pm
"Oh god I'm finally away from that horrid being." Thought Gengi as he curled into the fetal position in a corner over run with cobwebs.  

HelsRaven

TheScarletDawn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:47 pm
Baku, worried about her friend contacted Gengi.. 'Are you ok? What's wrong?!' ...She sighed as the sun disapeared behind the trees..Alucard looked at his master, then ran off to find Gengi..Baku answered Souji, distracted, praying that her wolf companion is ok and will come back to her soon... "I've been here for awhile, and I only know the group of present vampires, Gengi, and our other friend Vivian.."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:33 pm
Celest looked at crimson, and smiled. brother i like him she went and sat down beside crimson. "hello." souji looked at crimson. "where did you come from, and it's none of your busness why we're here.""we're trying to find my memory.""celest!"  

RosetteHiruka

TheScarletDawn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:48 pm
"You have no right to come to our home and question us.." Baku growled, showing her fangs..  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:08 pm
"not you him. are you actualy trying to pick a fight with me." Souji glared at baku.  

RosetteHiruka

ChaoticBean

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:39 pm
Alyce covered her mouth and laughed. When she was done laughing she said, "Wow now I've learned a few things here. One fo them is that you guys are very offensive". Turning back into a white tiger she layed down, and stared up at the others to see what would happen. Hmm I wonder if I'll like it here...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:33 pm
"big brother no fighting, you promisd." she looked at him, her eyes looked like a childs. soujis expresion became calmer. "fine." he turned his face away."what are your names, you introduced alucard." she looked at baku and the other girl.  

RosetteHiruka

M6dH6tter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:37 pm
Crimson looked at Celest and Souji "Easy Souji, we are all friends here and we are all bound by the Vampire's laws to keep what is said in between ourselves." He looked at Celest "What happened to your memory?" :Easy Baku, must you pick a fight with every newcomer?:

((Baku if your looking for a fight or a spar Crimson is always open [[not sarcasm, ill spar with you if thats what you wanna do ^_^]]))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:09 pm
"i.... can't remember. my head hurts when i try, then i get hungery." " that's why we came here. part of her memory comes back when she drinks someones blood she likes. something triges it, we have no clue what."  

RosetteHiruka

M6dH6tter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:17 pm
Crimson took out a small dagger and put a cut down the bottom of his arm, then offered it to Celest. "Cant hurt to see if this works." He clearly didnt feel anything when he cut his arm.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:21 pm
Sorry Crimson, I don't try to....I'm just over cautious..and he's a human.. "My apologies Souji, and Celest...I'm not the most trusting vampire, and if offended you in any way, i'm terribly sorry..." ... She looked at the siblings... "By the way, My name is Baku.."

((I don't want to spar with Crimson...idk, i'm just a very protective/agressive person...i don't try to be...I'm gonna stop though...))  

TheScarletDawn

RosetteHiruka

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:43 pm
Celest ignored the cut and bit into crimsons arm, swalowing a mouthfull of blood. "she preferse to drink from the neck" looks at baku. "there's no need for you to apoligize, my actions were rude as well." celest released crimsons arm. a bit of the child-like look in her eyes went away. she stared at nothing as the memorys came back. "there's a town burning... and i-i.." starts sobing on crimsons shoulder. "celest? what's wrong?""i don't want it back it hurts."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:30 pm
Gengi continued to rock back in forth in the corner he had found,  

HelsRaven

ChaoticBean

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:31 am
"My name is Alyce...", she said quietly staring at the little girl drinking from Crimson's arm.  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games