Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Delicious...(Private School Romantic RP) All may join!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:01 pm
kat smiled "ok, whatever you want to do" she got up.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:12 pm
Ry Dusk Nikolai
Zander goldenrod
"Oh, thats actuly pretty rare 'round these parts." He could feel his throte tightening, he was nervous, though even if ou could see his eyes through his sunglasses you wouldn't tell. he cursed himself in his head realizing what he just did.

Ry broke away from Aph and blinked. "B-Be right back." She patted Aph's head before opening the door, her face pinkening. Amy was beautiful. "C-can I help you?"

Damien chuckled and removed Snow's hand, holding her two hands together between his two. "Let's go see that movie, hmmm?"

Serena smiled slightly, "Yes. My family thought so as well, so they sent me here."

Snow smiles and nodds "alright, ill give you a wedgie later" she giggles and tuggs her hands in his grip, motioning him to lead the way  

Aprilbaby1

Ledgendary Hero

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:37 pm
*Efreet, sighed, and looked, at the person climbing up his ladder*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:02 am
He led Kat out, stealthily running through the halls, swinging Kat into his arms when she wasn't going fast enough.  

Demonic Repentance

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:32 am
kat blushed, "sorry..im not realy a runner.."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:50 am
"It's okay," he whispered, setting her down by Ry's door and listening in.  

Demonic Repentance

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:13 am
kat didnt listen, she did what she could to not listen. after seeing his sister and that girl she didnt want to know what sounds would be comeing from that door.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:17 am
"Weeellllll, she's kinda cute..." Amy poked Aph.  

Demonic Repentance

Ledgendary Hero

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:19 am
*Efreet, screamed, and jumped off of the treetop, and ran into campus as fast as he could.... obviously he did not like the person, whom met him*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:30 pm
Aprilbaby1
Ry Dusk Nikolai
Zander goldenrod
"Oh, thats actuly pretty rare 'round these parts." He could feel his throte tightening, he was nervous, though even if ou could see his eyes through his sunglasses you wouldn't tell. he cursed himself in his head realizing what he just did.

Ry broke away from Aph and blinked. "B-Be right back." She patted Aph's head before opening the door, her face pinkening. Amy was beautiful. "C-can I help you?"

Damien chuckled and removed Snow's hand, holding her two hands together between his two. "Let's go see that movie, hmmm?"

Serena smiled slightly, "Yes. My family thought so as well, so they sent me here."

Snow smiles and nodds "alright, ill give you a wedgie later" she giggles and tuggs her hands in his grip, motioning him to lead the way

Demonic Repentance
"Ry, this is Amy, my sister. Amy, this is Ry."

"Ry... as in, your girlfriend?" She smirked.

Zander goldenrod
"B-b-beautiful,i mean, wow. You are like a godess." His knees almost buckled.

Ry blushed at the sudden attention and shyly turned away, pretending to busy herself with checking her cell phone messages.

Serena's eyes were wide now as she watched him. "That's...new," she murmured, a bit lamely, her snow white cheeks blooming dark red as she shyly looked down at her feet.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Zander goldenrod

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:39 pm
"Excuse me for a moment." Cervantes was promptly on the ground unconsious.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:43 pm
"Aaahhh!" Serena's dark pink eyes widened as she kneeled by his side. "Are you ok, stranger!?" She gulped slightly, shaking Cervantes slightly as she rolled him onto his back, wondering if he might need CPR.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Zander goldenrod

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:45 pm
"Huh, what, are you an angle?" He still sounded flirtasious  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:53 pm
Serena tilted her head and laughed some, sitting back, holding her sides from laughing so hard. "You're hilarious!"  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Zander goldenrod

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:06 pm
"I try, I like it when ou laughf."

(Realy cornie)  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items