Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Toan The Devil Reincarnation! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which path do you follow?
  the one that lead to the snack bar
  the one that lead me out of here
  the one that lead to Toan Destruction! (I will kill anyone who vote this!)
  The one that will help my lord Toan get a new katana! ( Vote this one ^^)
View Results

shadow toan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:27 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

Toan try to get up again but the force of babamon attack was to painful and he was to tired so he felled unconscious. Babamon gave a laugh "That was fun but now im gonna have to clean this up." She shook her head and begin to sweep as Skull Barukimon came over picked Toan up put him on his back and carry him to Toan room.

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:35 am
Earthest went into the kitchen and grabbed a few rags and held one under the sink with warm water. Then she rinsed it and walked back to the living area and started dusting. "I like to clean," Earthest said to Babamon. "Hope you don't mind me helping," she replied.  

Earthest

shadow toan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:54 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

"Not at all dear" Babamon said. she went and got a bucket filling it with ice cold water "If you enjoy it you should do it no? now i got to see a rude little boy for a second" She then headed toward Toan room carrying the large bucket of cold water.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:42 pm
Earthest said aloud to herself, "I really like her. I think she's the best thing to ever happen to Toan."

((Finals are over!! YAY!!!))  

Earthest

shadow toan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:49 pm

You could hear a splash coming from Toan room and a few second later you hear a loud yelled that could probably be heard the the heavens "YOU OLD @!*+%#$, I'LL KILL YOU!!!" Toan yelled. Babamon came out of the room laughing. all of his other digimon began to burst out laughing too. Toan came out of the room completely wet and pissed off while shivering.

(Mine about to begin crying )

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:37 pm
Earthest busted out laughing herself.

((I love having finals over.))  

Earthest

shadow toan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:43 pm

"Ah shut up!" Toan yelled. Astamon toss him a towel as he try to surpress a laugh "Next person who laugh gonna feel bullets in them" Toan warn. Babamon laugh and Toan turn to glare at her.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:18 pm
"Did you go swimming, Toan?" D asked him.  

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

shadow toan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:19 pm

"Drop dead" Toan said as he took off his wet shirt and went to his closet then took out a white jacket and a black sleeve shirt and put it on then put on a white hat to match. Toan decided to wear a scarf to help him warm up.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:31 pm
Earthest yawned, but continued to dust the dojo. "If you listened more, you wouldn't have this kind of problems. You guys are a team right? Be a team. Duftmon and I are a team, right?"

Duftmon nodded his head.

"See? It's all about team work. I know, let's all clean the dojo?" Earthest asked.  

Earthest

shadow toan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:01 am

Imperialdramon pm (Hao) and crimson gallantmon (Navor) Went outside and train. Sakuyamon (Nami) went to meditate while Astamon went to pratice his shooting. Magnamon (Dante) Decided to take a nap. Skull barukimon and slayerdramon (D.Fang and Kaiza) went and watch tv. Salamon (Athena) went exploring around. Toan went to the kitchen and got a coke. Babamon burst laughing as no one responded then went cleaning herself.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:05 am
Earthest started to grumble a little bit, but started cleaning with Babamon. Duftmon followed Earthest and lifted certain things out of her way so she could dust.  

Earthest

shadow toan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:58 am

"Finally, One of the worst week is over" Toan said to himself as he sat in his chair and sigh "Now the second worst week about to begin" Toan said to himself.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:10 am
Earthest smiled widely. "I'm glad one week is over for you," Earthest replied.  

Earthest

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:21 am
"It's alright, I don't really want to," D replied to Toan, as his Digivice was glowing.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games