Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -
$The Random Caravan$ Your Spontaneous Spam Space! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 6:04 am
Ick, this week's not going to be easy; I probably won't be on so much, as I want to focus on my schoolwork, but I'm also not feeling too hot. Tired, too, as I'm staying up and reading Pride and Prejudice. I need to finish it by tomorrow; I think I'll be able to do it.

I think I'll have to do my German in History, again. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 10:43 am
Gods, I've been a terrible mod for this place lately...I haven't even been checking in. sweatdrop

I'm asking the other mods: Should I still have mod status? I feel guilty for not contributing as much as I did. As of late I'm also a mod in two more guilds; but the problem is is that they aren't as responsible as members in this guild, everyone here seems to have level heads, thus hardly any call for modding, but those other ones of mine..*whew!*...require a lot of babysitting.

Let me know what you think; PM's encouraged.

Sage blukattt xp  

blukattt
Crew

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 11:33 am
blukattt
Gods, I've been a terrible mod for this place lately...I haven't even been checking in. sweatdrop

I'm asking the other mods: Should I still have mod status? I feel guilty for not contributing as much as I did. As of late I'm also a mod in two more guilds; but the problem is is that they aren't as responsible as members in this guild, everyone here seems to have level heads, thus hardly any call for modding, but those other ones of mine..*whew!*...require a lot of babysitting.

Let me know what you think; PM's encouraged.

Sage blukattt xp
Blu, even if you are not around as much, we still value you as a member very wise and much more experienced than the rest of us. We understand that you have duties, but in my opinion, that should not take away your title. It is a designation of respect, as well as one of duty.

Besides, Hemmy and I need someone to complain to. xp  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 2:13 pm
Jameta
Blu, even if you are not around as much, we still value you as a member very wise and much more experienced than the rest of us. We understand that you have duties, but in my opinion, that should not take away your title. It is a designation of respect, as well as one of duty.

* cry + happiness* Thanks Jameta, I'll be trying more to post in here everyday....I figured out that I should come check up in here before going to go babysit my RP guild.

I ish teh smartnesh. 3nodding xd  

blukattt
Crew

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 6:30 am
blukattt
Jameta

* cry + happiness* Thanks Jameta, I'll be trying more to post in here everyday....I figured out that I should come check up in here before going to go babysit my RP guild.

I ish teh smartnesh. 3nodding xd
Yes you are, Mr. Kawaii Sage, yes you are. biggrin heart Your signature image amuses me, too. whee  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 3:09 pm
Only Jameta could call someone with a fish on their face "kawaii" xd No offence, blu *huggles* 3nodding  

Atma311
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100

blukattt
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 3:44 pm
Jameta
Yes you are, Mr. Kawaii Sage, yes you are. biggrin heart Your signature image amuses me, too. whee
xd Yeah, I had to steal it when I saw it on one of my surfing excursions. It's a bonus for me because I never liked Boromir, I always thought he was a weak minded a**. xp

@Atma: No offense taken! LOL xd Beneath this fishy exterior lies a face of a god... LMAO whee  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 8:17 pm
blukattt
Jameta
xd Yeah, I had to steal it when I saw it on one of my surfing excursions. It's a bonus for me because I never liked Boromir, I always thought he was a weak minded a**. xp

@Atma: No offense taken! LOL xd Beneath this fishy exterior lies a face of a god... LMAO whee
...I thought you were more like a cat. neutral

His bluness conspires to confuse me! And he has succeeded! gonk  

Jameta
Captain

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 10:48 am
grr. Why is it that whenever I come here, no one is in?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 2:31 pm
Jameta

*nods* Mrow. 3nodding whee

I am an enigma even unto myself. xp

BTW Jameta, your avi's looking rather smexeh these days, spring fever? xp  

blukattt
Crew

Atma311
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 7:59 pm
blukattt
Jameta

Hmm... there goes my theory that blu thinks of us as his children xd  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 9:03 am
Atma311
blukattt
Jameta

eek Son? Is that you??? LMAO, nah, I think of myself as an older sibling, as I felt a closer connection with you guys than in an "adult/child" type of relationship. heart 3nodding  

blukattt
Crew

Atma311
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 10:51 am
blukattt
Atma311
blukattt
Jameta

eek Son? Is that you??? LMAO, nah, I think of myself as an older sibling, as I felt a closer connection with you guys than in an "adult/child" type of relationship. heart 3nodding

DAD!!! *Shakes his head* That would be weird... but kinda cool at the same time. Having blu as a father would be rather interesting, but would really cramp his bachelor(sp?) lifestyle lol.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 2:23 pm
Atma311
DAD!!! *Shakes his head* That would be weird... but kinda cool at the same time. Having blu as a father would be rather interesting, but would really cramp his bachelor(sp?) lifestyle lol.
xd Yeah, kids this is daddy's, erm, friend. Daddy's gonna have a sleepover...

eek LMAO xd xd  

blukattt
Crew

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 9:11 pm
...Baaaaad juju. xp *gets the hose and sprays blu* Down, boy, down!  
Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games