Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Destiny of a the Dream/ The Kage's Wish: A joined RP. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 2:48 am

Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Kenji woke up, he noticed Ifuuki was sitting next to him. He gave her a smile and then decided to tie back his long, messed up hair. "Did snore or something?"

Ifuuki giggled. "No, I just watching you sleep." she replied. She directed her sight to Kisei once again. "I don't think he likes you. And he keeps talking about a dog, I don't understand." She gave another one of her cute frowns.
Best not to hide the truth. "The 'Dog' he's talking about... is me. And yeah, I know he doesn't like me, I caused him too much trouble back in the village." He took a glance at Kisei, then turned back to Ifuuki. "He was told to only listen to you, so I won't be suprised if he doesn't listen to any of us but you."

"That's not true!" Ifuuki said, "I'm sure he'll listen if you ask nicely!" She didn't look like she believed her own statement. "So, what do we do now? Is that scary guy still following us?"
"I don't know. I think we lost him, cause if he was still after us, he would have attacked us in his sleep." He then got up, dusted himself and then put his hand out, wanting to pull Ifuuki up.

She grabbed his hand daintly and allowed herself to be pulled up. Oneni yawned as he sat on a log. "I don't think we should be sitting around much more. From the stories I'm heard about him, Guujin was probly running all night. I bet we only have a few hours before he catches up with us."
Kisei nodded. "I agree. Ifuuki-sama, where are we headed?"
Ifuuki bit her lip. In deperation she looked over at Kenji, causing Kisei to sigh in disgust.
He looked at Kisei in response to the sigh. "Ask Yoma... he should know."
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 2:53 am

Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Best not to hide the truth. "The 'Dog' he's talking about... is me. And yeah, I know he doesn't like me, I caused him too much trouble back in the village." He took a glance at Kisei, then turned back to Ifuuki. "He was told to only listen to you, so I won't be suprised if he doesn't listen to any of us but you."

"That's not true!" Ifuuki said, "I'm sure he'll listen if you ask nicely!" She didn't look like she believed her own statement. "So, what do we do now? Is that scary guy still following us?"
"I don't know. I think we lost him, cause if he was still after us, he would have attacked us in his sleep." He then got up, dusted himself and then put his hand out, wanting to pull Ifuuki up.

She grabbed his hand daintly and allowed herself to be pulled up. Oneni yawned as he sat on a log. "I don't think we should be sitting around much more. From the stories I'm heard about him, Guujin was probly running all night. I bet we only have a few hours before he catches up with us."
Ifuuki bit her lip. In deperation she looked over at Kenji, causing Kisei to sigh in disgust.

A shadowy figure appeared before then causing Ifuuki to gasp and retreat behind Kenji again.
Indeed I do know. Deep in Water country there is a shrine. Within that shrine is an object that would stop Matsuda and her minions from chasing us. We only need to go there and get it.
Kisei eyed Yoma suspiciously. "Aren't the only reason we are being chase is because of you?"
Yoma did not respond.

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 2:56 am

Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro

A shadowy figure appeared before then causing Ifuuki to gasp and retreat behind Kenji again.
Indeed I do know. Deep in Water country there is a shrine. Within that shrine is an object that would stop Matsuda and her minions from chasing us. We only need to go there and get it.
Kisei eyed Yoma suspiciously. "Aren't the only reason we are being chase is because of you?"
Yoma did not respond.
Kenji then looked at the shadowy figure, Kisei was right. "Why is Guujin after you? What is it they are trying to accomplish." He then spoke to Rai, having a small discussion. "And... why did you call Matsuda's clan memebers minions?"
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 3:00 am

Ryuujin Toshiro
Kenji then looked at the shadowy figure, Kisei was right. "Why is Guujin after you? What is it they are trying to accomplish." He then spoke to Rai, having a small discussion. "And... why did you call Matsuda's clan memebers minions?"

Yoma seemed nonplussed. Matsuda-san simply wants me to stay in the village. I wished to leave. I am free to do so am I not? And are not those who serve you minions?
"Perhaps there is more to this then you are saying my cousin." Ifuuki suddenly said, her eyes cold and calculating.

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 3:02 am

Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro

Yoma seemed nonplussed. Matsuda-san simply wants me to stay in the village. I wished to leave. I am free to do so am I not? And are not those who serve you minions?
"Perhaps there is more to this then you are saying my cousin." Ifuuki suddenly said, her eyes cold and calculating.
Kenji's head snapped back, looking at Ifuuki, but he then smiled. "Welcome back Ifuuki." He then looked back at Yoma.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 3:06 am

Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro

Kenji's head snapped back, looking at Ifuuki, but he then smiled. "Welcome back Ifuuki." He then looked back at Yoma.

"I see you are getting quite comfortable with the brat. Just remember this is my body." Ifuuki said then turned to Yoma. "Well? Would you like to continue?"
Yoma was silent for a few moments then continued. Our grandmother wishes to keep me locked up like some sort of canned fruit. Because of my power? She was jealous. She still is. Enough to release her brother on the world. He's must more of a liability then I ever was.

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 3:15 am

Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro

"I see you are getting quite comfortable with the brat. Just remember this is my body." Ifuuki said then turned to Yoma. "Well? Would you like to continue?"
Yoma was silent for a few moments then continued. Our grandmother wishes to keep me locked up like some sort of canned fruit. Because of my power? She was jealous. She still is. Enough to release her brother on the world. He's must more of a liability then I ever was.
Kenji shook his head and then smiled to himself. "Alright then, so what do you plan to do, after we get to the water country?" Kenji was getting curious about something, because Rai raised an issue.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 3:17 am

Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro

Kenji shook his head and then smiled to himself. "Alright then, so what do you plan to do, after we get to the water country?" Kenji was getting curious about something, because Rai raised an issue.

Yoma cocked his head. Like I said. Retrieve the item and stop Matsuda-san from pursuing us. It is as simple as that.

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 3:45 am

Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro

Yoma cocked his head. Like I said. Retrieve the item and stop Matsuda-san from pursuing us. It is as simple as that.
"Your not telling us everything." Kenji's voice changed. His eyes was cold. The stare he gave Yoma was icy cold. "Hello there Kabuku Yoma. You know who I am." He took a step forward. "So, what is your true intentions for going to the Mist Village?"
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 3:52 am

Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro

"Your not telling us everything." Kenji's voice changed. His eyes was cold. The stare he gave Yoma was icy cold. "Hello there Kabuku Yoma. You know who I am." He took a step forward. "So, what is your true intentions for going to the Mist Village?"

Once again Yoma paused. Can it be? Rai-san? I cannot believe we meet once again. I thought I'd seen the last of you at Wing Village. You probably already know then. I need the item to reunite my soul with my body. My body will never die, so I am stuck like this forever. Do you have any idea how it feels? Noto to touch, not to feel? To exist in the void between this world and the next?

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 4:06 am

Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro

Once again Yoma paused. Can it be? Rai-san? I cannot believe we meet once again. I thought I'd seen the last of you at Wing Village. You probably already know then. I need the item to reunite my soul with my body. My body will never die, so I am stuck like this forever. Do you have any idea how it feels? Noto to touch, not to feel? To exist in the void between this world and the next?
"I have for a long time. But, thanks to the Ryuujin Clan, I was given a body to touch with, to feel with, to live with." He smiled and then looked at Yoma directly in the eyes. "But because of this young man, he allowed me to live through him. But that's besides the point. What will you do, once you reunite your soul with your body? Will you attempt in bringing this world into eternal damnation again?"
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 12:47 pm

Eiju, who had been feigning sleep through this said, "Eternal damnation? Now why would you want that? I would think anyone wanting that would be more of a liability that one obcenly strong crazy loon running amuck." He paused for a minute as he opened his eyes and got up, reajusting the boy's body from his front ot his back. "Good to have you back Ifuuki," he said as he cracked his fingers before saying, "Either way this works out i see it this way, that thing saw us with Yoma, if we dmup him and that thing finds us first, without Yoma, he'll kill us all just to try and make one of us talk, if he can even comprehend that idea. And if he can get crazy boy off our asses then that frees up Ifuuki from the same running that I'm sure will eventually come when Matsuda decides she wants you back again. And finally, once we get this done I plan on having Ifuuki either telling me were she put the clone i need if she made one by now, or make me one, fair's fair and all that jazz. So the quicker I get this over with, the quicker I get my tool."

Eiju crouched down and drew pictures of the ninja countries, a rudamentry map. He drew cricles and pointed to them. "THis is your town Ifuuki, this is where We ran into crazy and this.." He said as he drew a line out of the rock country and bearly into next, "Is how far I estimate my jutsu took us. Judging by that guy's speed and from what i gather the fact that he doesn't tire, i'd give him this far." Eiju drew another line, ruffly half the distance of the first line. "That means we don't have much more time to sit and play house, we have to haul a** to make it to mist country before crazy finds us again, and I really don't feel like using that jutsu again within 24 hours, so if i have to I'll let any straggler become a speed bump for crazy and give the rest of us some extra time. If we have to fight I'm pretty damn sure we'd lose, Ifuuki's mental health is still in the air and I'm only at 75% ruffly and you two won't be any help besides shields if Kenji can play rag doll with you, and even combined Kenji and I i would be hard strapped to beat this thing with the Kabuka KG on his side. So I say we pack up and make this guy run for his meal ticket."

liz_bliz_inc

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 12:49 pm

[[for side info, that technique is a spin of Einstien's idea that although no being can acclerate to the speed of light in this dimension without tearing themselves appart, but could jitch a ride on things already at the speed of like, like a ray of light for one example.]]
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 1:05 pm

liz_bliz
Eiju, who had been feigning sleep through this said, "Eternal damnation? Now why would you want that? I would think anyone wanting that would be more of a liability that one obcenly strong crazy loon running amuck." He paused for a minute as he opened his eyes and got up, reajusting the boy's body from his front ot his back. "Good to have you back Ifuuki," he said as he cracked his fingers before saying, "Either way this works out i see it this way, that thing saw us with Yoma, if we dmup him and that thing finds us first, without Yoma, he'll kill us all just to try and make one of us talk, if he can even comprehend that idea. And if he can get crazy boy off our asses then that frees up Ifuuki from the same running that I'm sure will eventually come when Matsuda decides she wants you back again. And finally, once we get this done I plan on having Ifuuki either telling me were she put the clone i need if she made one by now, or make me one, fair's fair and all that jazz. So the quicker I get this over with, the quicker I get my tool."

Eiju crouched down and drew pictures of the ninja countries, a rudamentry map. He drew cricles and pointed to them. "THis is your town Ifuuki, this is where We ran into crazy and this.." He said as he drew a line out of the rock country and bearly into next, "Is how far I estimate my jutsu took us. Judging by that guy's speed and from what i gather the fact that he doesn't tire, i'd give him this far." Eiju drew another line, ruffly half the distance of the first line. "That means we don't have much more time to sit and play house, we have to haul a** to make it to mist country before crazy finds us again, and I really don't feel like using that jutsu again within 24 hours, so if i have to I'll let any straggler become a speed bump for crazy and give the rest of us some extra time. If we have to fight I'm pretty damn sure we'd lose, Ifuuki's mental health is still in the air and I'm only at 75% ruffly and you two won't be any help besides shields if Kenji can play rag doll with you, and even combined Kenji and I i would be hard strapped to beat this thing with the Kabuka KG on his side. So I say we pack up and make this guy run for his meal ticket."

Kisei snorted. "The clan is KABUKU you moron. And I don't recall asking you for your opinion. You're as much at fault as Yoma, and I don't want to hear about how you saved us, if it wasn't for you we wouldn't be in this mess!"
"Kisei! Shut it!" Ifuuki snapped. She didn't look in the mood for back talk. She turned back to Yoma. "I know Guujin. We were close once. Eiju's estimate is way off. He will most likely be here any minute now."
Oneni and Kisei both gave looks of alarm. "I think we need to split the group up. Half of us continue on and the others go back to halt Guujin. Kisei, Oneni and I can do that nicely."
The two gave grim looks, but nodded. It was Ifuuki's orders after all.

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 1:23 pm

Eiju cocked his eyebrow at Ifuuki, about to argue the point but something in her eyes told him she was right. "Fine," he said, "but don't die, I still need you to help me." Eiju then made hand seals as he said, "Summon no jutsu; Wolf" and summoned two bear sized wolves in a puff of smoke, one white and one black. "Hop on Kenji, this will save us energy in the long run. And don't let them stare you down, you'll lose their respect if you do and they'll bite your head off when you try to ride them." Eiju waited for Kenji to say something.
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games