Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~
Question of the Day! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miwaslover

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 3:59 pm
Woo hoo! Thank you! *hugs*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:22 pm
Phoenix-sensei
hypnocrown
Miwaslover
Grah I haven't been in here forever and yes. Aren't those the Japanese rock pop group that did some songs to Kenshin? I might just be confusing them with another band but yeah. I am pretty sure that is what it is.
I think miwas is on to something with this post. I thought Siam Shade is the title of an RK tune. I have no idea on this so that's why I asked... Anybody else knows or has some idea like Miwaslover?

It's a J-Pop group that did at least one song for Ruroni Kenshin. I'm pretty sure they did Towa no Mirae and 1/3. I do know for sure, though, that they did do 1/3. I could be wrong with the first song, though.
Nice going Nix! Too bad I can't reward you with some Gaia gold as I am after a whip and those things are rather expensive...  

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 12:11 pm
New Q of the Day!!! Who or whom did Kenshin get his cross-scar from?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 8:56 am
The first one was from the man who was engaged to Tomoe and the second one was from Tomoe herself. Buah!  

Miwaslover

Wolf of Mibu

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 12:40 pm
Miwaslover
The first one was from the man who was engaged to Tomoe and the second one was from Tomoe herself. Buah!
I thought the second one was from one of the five who attacked him on his way to save Tomoe.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 4:48 pm
Well that was the first one. Though Idk how everything goes exactly.  

Miwaslover

senritu

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 6:56 pm
The first one was from Kiyosato Akira, Tomoe's fiancee and the second one was from Tomoe, to complete the cross and end the revenge. smile  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 11:07 am
Akira Kiyasato and Tomoe Yukishiro.
cry

LustrousJade

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 12:03 pm
alkezan
The first one was from Kiyosato Akira, Tomoe's fiancee and the second one was from Tomoe, to complete the cross and end the revenge. smile
Yay!! Very good.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 1:51 pm
Another question for today!

What is the last episode of the series about?

I don't think I can answer this one cuz the series ended on CNLA and I think I must have missed the very last few episodes. The last one I remember had Aoshi and Kenshin having tea together while the girls went shopping before Misao went back to Kyoto.  

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

Miwaslover

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 8:26 am
hypnocrown

I don't think I can answer this one cuz the series ended on CNLA and I think I must have missed the very last few episodes. The last one I remember had Aoshi and Kenshin having tea together while the girls went shopping before Misao went back to Kyoto.
Well Kaoru became worried that Kenshin would leave since everything has settled down now. But she started day dreaming in the middle of public and >.>'' it was just weird. A lot of people thought it was pointless. Yep yep. So Kenshin and Koaru take a walk on the beach and live happily ever after. They put some real scenery in there. IT LOOKED SO WEIRD! xp  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 1:27 pm
Miwaslover
hypnocrown

Well Kaoru became worried that Kenshin would leave since everything has settled down now. But she started day dreaming in the middle of public and >.>'' it was just weird. A lot of people thought it was pointless. Yep yep. So Kenshin and Koaru take a walk on the beach and live happily ever after. They put some real scenery in there. IT LOOKED SO WEIRD! xp
*Pokes Thread*
This Guild is alive once more!!!!
rofl

miken-chan

Wolf of Mibu

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 11:06 am
last episode/chapter (It should be the same)
Kaoru and Kenshin have settled down and have had a kid. Kenshin can no longer use the (damn! I can't remember the name of the style. I feel horrible. crying ). Yeah. Yahiko has become the successor to the Kamia Kashin style. Him and Kenshin trade an attack and so Kenshin gives him the sakaboto. Really heart warming.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 8:35 am
Yes alive once more. A intersting little fact I found out the other day. For those who know Trigun. The man who does the dub for Kenshin's voice also does Legato Bluesummers in Trigun. Gah! Those are complete opposites in a sense! >_<''  

Miwaslover

miken-chan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 9:40 am
Miwaslover
Yes alive once more. A intersting little fact I found out the other day. For those who know Trigun. The man who does the dub for Kenshin's voice also does Legato Bluesummers in Trigun. Gah! Those are complete opposites in a sense! >_<''
I know, but the weird thing is that some people say that Legato's voice has a slight british accent...THAT'S JUST CREEPY!
stressed

~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games