Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)
OiM - How it All Began Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anchou

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:30 pm
((Well! I thought you wouldn't respond to me if I posted at you. I will now that I'm sure you won't leave me alone in the horrible dark. Oh great he logged...))

Jordan started. He pulled up his gun and pointed it at the man who was moving to the stage. "Don't move!" Jordan yelled. He got up slowly and rushed over to the man. "You don't know what's back there."

"Here I'll come with you" Jordan said moving his gun away from the man, turning it's barrel towards the back of the stage. "Let's go" he said moving slowly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:23 pm
Arthur nodded. "Sounds like a good deal to me; we gotta get back into that flipping mansion. It was warm there."

---

Juliet rolled out of bed. Face-first. Oh, gosh, she hated waking up in the middle of the night, especially after a long day, especially when she felt like an idiot. She was going to go eat something, she knew it. She shouldn't. But she was going to, and there was no point resisting it. So she stood up and came out.

Huh, that was funny; her dad wasn't home yet. This was late for him to not be home. She snatched up her cell phone and tried to dial him. Disconnected? What? Where could he possibly be? He never did this. This was weird. Uhm...

She dialed Alastair; he would know what to think of it. Well, hopefully in the middle of the night.

((They're both good enough to be good I guess.))  

SirBayer

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:52 am
((I really wish the internet on my phone was faster and less retarded...))

"Can we even go back through that door?" Ro inquired

"Try if you want." Shepard answered, "It's not locked, but it won't work."

The door leading backstage swung open suddenly, sending the two back a step.

The crying persisted as a man of large stature and wearing a tattered shirt and jeans. His hair was dirty and his eyes were diseased, brown veins and rough skin encompassing his eyes and his iris a sickly yellow.
He took a step past the frame of the door, he was drooling.

((EDIT:
Forgot Alastair))

Alastair's phone began to ring, loudly. He flailed about in an attempt to find the phone and inadvertently knocked over his alarm clock in the process, setting it off and adding to the noise.

He found the phone and crushed his clock, "Hello?" he yawned.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:54 am
((Oh! And PST))  

NativeForeigner

Dark Angel of Sol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:54 am
Orion stopped cold when he heard the cop say, “Don't move!” When the cop caught up and lowered his gun, Orion took a sigh of relief. Orion thought for a second and said, “Alright, I'm Orion. Let me see your nightstick. Better both of us armed.”
(( I'll be back at about 6 or 8 o'clock EST))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:25 am
"Uhm, Alastair, it's Juliet," she told him, trying to talk on the phone and simultaneously pull her hair back into a ponytail. "I just woke up, and it's the middle of the night, but... well, my dad's nowhere to be seen and I can't get him on his cell phone - says it's 'disconnected' or some crap like that. What... what do you think?"

---

Arthur nodded unsurprised. "Doesn't look much like it would work... Shepard, are you trapped here too? How long have you been out here, and what have you discovered in that time?"  

SirBayer

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:18 am
"I haven't been "trapped", exactly, I came here to meet you guys." he corrected, "This is a snow realm, kinda like a winter wonderland gone bad." Shepard explained.

Alastair rubbed his eyes and sat up, "Wha?" he mumbled, "Juliet?"
He stood and stretched while holding the phone to his ear as he listened, "He's still not home, is he? Well that's no good. Maybe he's runnin' a 'lil late?"

He thought for a moment, taking in "disconnected", "Huh, well, what do you think, lass?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:46 am
"Ok, pull it off my pants" Jordan said, never taking his eyes, or his gun from the man who had appeared there. He clicked the flashlight on, shining it in the man's eyes "are you all right? You look ill."  

Anchou

Just an Innocent Face

Blessed Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:25 pm
Shouts made Shikyo swerve back down the direction he'd come from and the path that cop had taken. He turned back seeing only a pair of doors, noticing one locked and the other one he just plain didn't like.

He sighed as he lurched down towards the Dance Hall until he peeked out from the corner of a wall to see the falls of velvet curtains enveloping the officer, another man he vaguely remembered seeing and a third standing in the doorway to the stage exit.

His eyes contracted and expanded to find the light and grimaced at the clearly diseased and clearly deranged figure infront of the other two and they seem aware of that murderous gleam that shone in the nocturnal half-light.

His hand dug into his person and drew a single knife balanced to be thrown viciously to cleave through bone and flesh and skewer whatever inards it struck. I've only got a few of these...I can get them back from that kook once he's dead if I manage to take him down...but he doesn't look like he'll make it easy on me... he bent around the corner and gritted his teeth as he got his bearings and kept within the shadows for as long as possible.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:53 pm
"I guess he could've just turned his phone off," Juliet replied falteringly. "But... he really doesn't do that much. And Corona is really good for cell phone signal, so it isn't like he's just... in a dead spot or something. He's gone somewhere or someone's turned off his cell phone I think."

--

Arthur nodded slowly but disappointedly. "So you have no idea how to get out of here either, hmm?"  

SirBayer

Dark Angel of Sol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:23 pm
Orion saw the diseased man walk out from back stage and quickly took the nightstick from the cop. He held it in a relaxed position with the long side parallel to his arm. “Hey are you ok?” He inquired, “What happen to you and where are the others?” Orion was getting worried about the others. If the first guy he came across was like this, there is no telling what the rest of them are like.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:45 pm
((can only Native control the infected we're facing or can we prodcede on our own?))  

Just an Innocent Face

Blessed Seeker

Anchou

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:53 pm
((Ya >:0 we're waiting.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:10 pm
((If there's a time that I'm gone just after introducing a generic enemy, feel free to ask someone to take control of it until I get back, just let me know so I can read back.))

The man slammed his eyelids shut and shielded his eyes with his forearm while letting out a vicious snarl. He stumbled back a few steps but caught his balance and ran at Jordan blindly, flailing violently for the flashlight.
He was fast and he was strong.

Shepard shook his head, "Of course I know how to get out!" he said, "You just need to find the door!"

Alastair sighed, "Well," he said, finally waking up, "What do you wanna do about it?"  

NativeForeigner

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:16 pm
((Off to eat, brb))  
11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games