Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:26 pm
Dougal sensed Adam's presence but couldn't make out his words. All he could feeling was the pain from the needles and knifes where removed. He smiled slightly at Adam's effort to save him, but knew he had lost too much blood now.....he was to far gone. Soon Dougal felt nothing....nothing at all. Dougal's body lay lifeless.

((Dang-I just have it in for Adam tonight don't I? ))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:45 pm
[aww haha]

"Damnit Dougal, wake up you coward!" Adam yelled at him. "Don't... you're a demon, you're not supposed to die on me."
he shook his head and grabe Dougal's throat, tlting his head back in an attempt to get air in. Dougal wasn't bretahing, but that meant nothing, after all Adam often stopped bretahing when badly injured. it just took time he'd regenerate. It wa simpossible to completely killa demon unless one intended to. that was why he had been able to survive so many horrific tortures- because none of the demons actually intended for his death. But he had a feeling Opal had willed Dougal's death with every fibre of her being.
He should have taken Dougal bac to Hell when he had the chance. he'd have been safe tehre, nothing woudl intend to kill him - no one ever did in hell, not unless they were a traitor and had Lucifer's personal permission. they would never get rid of their own ranks. if tehy only intended to be rid of them or to harm them so they woudl not return, they survived. even the smallest hint fo that rather than all out kill
"Dougal.." he pleaded, and blocked out every single sense he had been given upon becoming the Grim Reaper, afraid of what he woudl find.
"Come on, this is your first torture gold star. You're supposed to survive so we can laugh about it later..."
He tugegd up dougal's limp body.
"Damnit i'm taing you bac to Hell." he siad, hopinga agisnt hope that Dougal wa stsill alive somewhere in there, and that hell woudl wake him and he coudl recharge.
"If you dont' wake up I won't forgive you Dougal. I hold a grudge for a very long time, you know."

Afraid of leaving teh Eve girl, but more afraid of losing dougal forever, he tore a hole in the dimension and slipped back into Hell. He arrived near teh same caves, but this time on top of the cliffs that supported them. He placed Dougal down and sat back waiting. he foudn he was physically shaking.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:56 pm
At the hospital the little girl had become stable and was resting soundly.
----------------------------------------------
Dougal felt himself falling through the darkness.....

"Maybe it's better this way....." he thought.

He heard a whisper then.....Dougal

The voice seemed familiar....."Aisling?"

The whispers continued.........fight Dougal....fight to live.....

Slowly the voice that sounded like Aisling faded into Adam's voice.
----------------------------------------------
Dougal's chest rose and descend slowly.....

((I felt bad for Adam....decided I couldn't let Dougal die...))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:03 pm
[he's very grateful. lol]

Adam gasped and crawled forwards to check Dougal's bretahing.
"That's it...oh Thankyou God! Hold on Dougal."
He pulled up Dougal's head to rest on his legs as he sat, helping him breath easier, and shaded him form the angry air with his wings.
"You're doing brilliantly Dougal...I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to leave you alone for so long..I should have." he closed his eyes, and shook shi head, bloody tears dripping down.
"nevermind. You know, I don't think I've been so scared ina long time...you shoud take that as a compliment. Now get better so i can give you that gold star, eh?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:10 pm
Dougal listened and continued to breathe slowly. Inbetween breaths Dougal responded, "....I.....told you....I'm....like a cat......I've got.....seven....lives left...." His eyes remained closed, but he managed to smile slightly.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:13 pm
Lilith looked at Gabriel curiously.
"Yeah there's a lot of evil but is there really that much?"  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:15 pm
Adam smiled.
"You're more like a jaguar. Just rest up, nothng will get us up here - not with me standing guard anyway. I'm in the mood to tear somebody to pieces." he gave an angry sigh and looked out to the scarred landscape below. oh how he hated it here, but at least things make sense - they were even predictable. When the demons entered earth anything could happen. there was too much to lose.
"I' sorry i was delayed. There was a girl with opal...she was called Eve. i got too attached, it was that name...she's in hospital, anyway."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:17 pm
"the balance is all skrewed up." Gabriel said. " you can feel it quivering in the air, like a tuning fork. Drawing more evil in, infecting with despair. It's never bene like this before..."  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:24 pm
Lilith tried to feel for what Gabriel was sensing.
"So do you know how to fix this?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:24 pm
Dougal smiled within at Adam's jaguar comment.

When Adam mentioned the little girl, Eve, Dougal could sense his unrestfulness. "....I'm sure.....she's alright......thanks to you....," Dougal said.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:30 pm
Gabriel sigehd and put his hands behind his head, stretching.
"Damage control. Get that damn portal closed, for starters. i don't know how they opened it, they must ahve sacrificed a load of demons down there or soemthing. Usually such large thinsg don't happen unless tehre a lot fo energy being exchanged, and since there is no greater energy than God-created generation angels, I assume they've been killing them to expel energy."
he chewed on his bowttom lip.
"it quite begs the question as to how we'll close it of course. The last time this thing started to happen we had to kill of Jesus."

"Seriously?" Natasha blinked.

Gabriel sighed. "Yeah... the suffering create din martyrdom doe sthe trick. Make a sinless being scream and you project God's pity, which projects energy and va va vooom, the portal is hindered."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:38 pm
"Well you're the next best thing to God, right? Can't you ask him to close it?" Lilith asked.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:46 pm
Gabriel rolled his eyes, not at Lilith, but just as an expression of all that was complicated in teh world.
"oooooh if it were that easy. Ever since Adam opened the gates of Heaven, let the evil out and thus skrewed around with free will, the Ol' Man's powers are wrapped up in a whole vat of complicated....sort of like the difference between getting a robot to do a trick and getting a dog to do a trick. the dog has to want to do it for it to work. if you're dog's having a bad day then skrew it. he then carried on form where the dog started off...you see?"
he scractched his head.
"bad example. point is that things only work if we want them to work, and to get them to work we have to prove that we want it...it cannels his energy, baiscally. You humans never seem to relaise that the world is full of intentions - it's what powers it. evil intenions, good intentions...all of it. ideas and intentions can be more powerful than actions, even."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:51 pm
Dougal was recovering faster in Hell. He sat up and looked over the area, "What now?"  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:51 pm
Lilith nodded.
"I didn't think it'd be that simple anyway. So that bring us back to square one now, how do we close it?"  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games