Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
My Rp with Chibi_Blue_Mouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:24 pm
"Hold on sweetie." Evangeline said trying to soothe the seemingly hysterical werewolf. She moved out of the way so Kailee could see that Leon was linked up to a few blood bags, one was giving him blood the other was taking out what looked like a puss coloured liquid. "Don't be alarmed. It's just the effect of Rose water. He'll be okay soon-"
"Kailee..." Leon said in a small whisper. Henry rushed over to pick her up and take her to the bed where Leon was making sure she wasn't blocking any tubes.
"She's here brother. Calm yourself." Henry whispered pulling the blanket over them both.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:40 pm
Kailee wanted to go over to Leon, but she found herself being picked up by Henry and brought over to Leon and she smiled, cuddling up to him. "Are you alright Leon?" she asked softly, fussing over him a little.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:44 pm
Henry and Evangeline left the room to give the newlyweds their privacy but didn't close the door, just to be safe.
"Kailee..." Leon croaked staring blankly at the ceiling. "Couldn't protect you..." pink tears rolled down his cheeks. "S...sorry..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:03 am
Kailee shook her head. "Shh . . . It's okay . . . I'm just glad you're okay . . ." she said softly, brushing his hair back, tears welling up in her eyes. "I thought . . . I thought they'd killed you . . ." she said, finding it harder to hold back the tears.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:23 am
Leon blinked a few times his eyes slowly clearing and he tried to sit up. Blood was now going into the filter bag so he subconsciously took it out his side healing instantly. "Never kill me." He whispered rolling over and taking her in his arms. "Never kill you." He croaked pulling her close until the blood bags were gone then he disconnected that too so no cords could hold him back from his most precious treasure.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:06 am
Kailee wrapped her arms around Leon, holding him tightly as she sobbed into his chest. She was just so relieved that he was alive! "Never." she sobbed out, a bit of whimpering finding its way into her sobs as well.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:37 pm
Leon's heart twisted. "Can't have you crying." He whispered weakly brushed them away with his thumb. His arms then held her closer and his lips pressed softly against her head and he pulled the blanket over her. "Need you..." He whispered in her ear.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:42 pm
Kailee whimpered some more, cuddling close to Leon. "I need you too Leon . . . I was so scared that I'd lost you . . ." she whispered back, holding on a little tighter, trying not to squeeze too hard, since he was still recovering.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:57 pm
Leon smiled just a tiny bit she didn't seem to get it but that was okay, he'd show her what he meant. "Will be gentle...promise." He whispered and latched onto her with his fangs. His arms tightened around her just a little bit. His mind throbbed as he tried to not take too much. He made sure it was only a little bit he took. Just enough so he could hold her and protect her from her tears.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:25 pm
Kailee blinked and then felt his fangs latch onto her. "Leon?" she questioned, not sure what he was doing. "What-?" she couldn't exactly get her question into words.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:10 pm
Leon groaned and let go of her. "Sorry, just needed to have a little of your blood. It'll help me get better."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:19 pm
Kailee nodded in understanding, and then cuddled up against Leon, sighing contentedly. "Take all you need . . ." she said, a small smile on her face. She wasn't going to be letting him leave her side any time soon.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:53 pm
Leon smiled softly and ran his fingers through her hair. "I'm okay now. Just need a bit of sleep that's all." He said with a smile. "And Evangeline has brought over a fridge full of blood bags. We won't have to leave the house for a little while."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:07 pm
Kailee smirked a little. "Good. Now shh and sleep. You need to get better." she said, already in a comfy spot against him, her eyes closed. She wanted a nap as well.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:13 pm
"Henry will bring you food too." He murmured slowly falling asleep. His arms tightened around her and he turned so that his body covered hers. "Nap time." He muttered and let himself fall asleep.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games