Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
The Creeping Sleep ~ D&D style fantasy rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

As the air grows thick, summer arrives.Spreading fast in the unevitable heat,
  this multiplying destroyer of human meat,with it's sparing few lives.
  Darkening limbs, nowhere to begin.An endless row of soldiers,
  carrying their weapons and kin,have not the force, to make this endin'
  A seriekiller, yet not in prison.The laughter grows silent,
  city dissolving into flames,but never really gone,
  in it's neverending reign.
View Results

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:30 pm
Vence clowered his head, weighing his chances to win. His chances were very slim, that much was certain. He was at a disadvantage more than the rest, as he was human. Everyone was better than him in speed and strength.

"I won't deny now that I do have pride. There's the pride that everyone has, the little that is not sinful to hold for yourself. But the pride that is shown openly to others, the boastful kind in particular, is the kind that is the cause for sin."

He walked over to the window, showing no signs of violent intent. In fact, he was quite calm now. Strange, when he was facing his imminent death. He watched as the drow and the elves fought, locked in combat that showed no signs of ending. Similar to his case.

"Pride and denial of it. That is what I see when I look at this scene. I have to ask, though I know you will not answer me truthfully, what is your weakness? You say you are immortal, but even the gods have their weaknesses. To coin the term of immortal for yourself simply means you cannot die by any normal means. My blade is useless, the source of much of my pride. What then can I do, but nothing?"

Vence turned back to face Pride.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:43 am
Pride smiled "I thought you'd never ask. The only way to defeat us sins is to show us the Virtue to our Vise. To put in a way you can under stand clearly. You must show me Humility in loseing this battle. You must lose this battle in a Humiliating way. In other words to die trying." She said with a smile

------------
Wrath smiled "Come now. Craban show me what you got you wimpy hateful Drow." Wrath siad with a laugh.

------------

Lust smiled. "You poor soul it is too bad you face a desire such as me you cant win so kneel and die with the honer you lust for." She said as she drew her Katra  

Andy _1134

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:25 am
Craban twirled the dagger in his hand, but didn't advance. He tried to keep a cool head, although Wrath's smugness and insults were getting on his nerves.
Anger was exactly what it wanted.

"I don't think so. I assume you can't actually hurt me unless I become what you want me to, right? If i'm calm then...if I have no wrath."

---

Athanlor bunched his fists and took a half step back. He was unarmed and his heart hammered in fear. However hewas determiend ot reatin his dignity.
"So are are Lust, then. I suppose this would come and haunt me. Is it not enough for the Gods to deal out my punishement in the afterlife? You have no right to confront me now, demon."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:50 pm
Vence nodded, and drew his blade...and thrust it into the ground.

"I lose already, do I not? But, I have to say one thing that I just realized. If the only way to defeat you is if I die, then would that mean we die together? As soon as I fall, and admit my pride as well, you die as well because I have used my greatest weapon against you."  

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:28 pm
"No Vence it is one thing to die, and anthor to die in humility. You must lose evrey thing you must fight and lose in order to harm me. I wont die if you die only my immortality will go and thus I shall live. that is why out of the other sins I am the most deadly." Pride said with a smile. "If you lose but arnt humiliated in the process. Then I maintain my Immortality. That is why I picked you."

-----------
"Oh when did you become an expert on me? I dont seem to remember that I cant hurt you. Nope when you show me your wrath Ill get alot stronger. For now I have my immortality and my strength." Wrath said with a smile. "So now my little muderer are you gona fight or take it lying down like you always have?"

----------
"It is not my place to judge you.Only to kill you. That judgement is reserved for your God. So, are you going to fight with the honer you have attained or die with it?" Lust asked as she stood there  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:59 pm
((I'll just pop back in here.... sweatdrop ))

Orla had remained silent-finding a conversation with the enemy to be pointless and distracting. She stood firmly on all fours-refusing to give any ground. She had her bow drawn and aimed.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:17 pm
(whos' Orla's sin? Also- what's happening with Renten & Veleth?]

Athanlor sighed and bunched hsi fists. so this was how it woudl end. He supposed he had lived a long life - on human terms anyway. he prayed his children and wife would be safe.
"Then I shall meet him."
He steped back and readied his fists. he wasn't exactly born to be a fighter, but he treid to remember what few dregs he had picked up.
he managed a bleak smirk.
"Come and get me then."

--

Craban gritted his teeth and exhaled.
"I know what you're trying to do. If you're supposed to ill me, then why don't you just do it? Or are you unable to strike first?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:29 pm
(Um well Envy is fighting Ayan and Greed is fighting Kyrun. so I guess that leaves sloth and Gluttony. I guess Maiden can chose who she wants to fight. Armli can fight who evers left. As for Renten and Veleth IDK I think Renten was going to use an ability.)

"Good hope your not a wast of my time." Lust said as she charged him. Her fingers held seprate blades attached to each one. She shifted to the left the the right. Still heading trowed Athalor

-------------------------

"You see Craban Im playing a mental game butif you want me too attack the So be it." Wrath said as he ran trowred Craban. Holding his Katra in a position to stab.  

Andy _1134

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:35 pm
(well veleth can't do much since apparently only Renten can beat this guy sweatdrop ..i'm having all on figuring out hwo to beat these -haha)

Athanlor watched her carefully, when she reached him he sidestepped out fo teh way. His best chance was to trip her and try to get one of her knives, he expected, but he was running more on instinct than thought. Instrinct told him to get the hell away from her.

---

Craban smiled.
"About time."
He gripped both his knives as charged for him also. when he was almost at Wrath's blade he span off to the side, slicing his dagger into Wrath's side while holding the oterh dagger up near his throat and ready to block.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:59 pm
(You might be supried at who beats Dontie. mrgreen )
In Rentens hand a sphere gathered. The sphere pure white. "Im going to tell you what you already know. Only one pure of sin can defeat something like you. So im going to deliver some one who is pure of sin. Some one who dident get a chance to begin to live. Someone immune to all sins." Renten said.
"You cant be serious no one in this wrold is like that." Dontie said as he reached out trowed him
"Peral!!!" Renten shouted as Dontie's hand approched. The sphere grew ingulping the feild.

-------------
Wrath fliped under Crabans hold Delivering 4 powerful blows with his legs as he landed. He crouched swinging his leg out triping Craban.

-------------
Lust instantly righted her self standing up. and launching trowed Athanlor. Her hand swipeing out at him.  

Andy _1134

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:26 pm
(ooh! Veleth's brother? Maybe...? *wagh it's late and I'm slow haha*)

Craban gaged as he was kicked and fell. He smaced his head hard agaisnt the ground but forced hismlef to keep moving and roll out of the way.
Don't get angry... he reminde dhismlef, through the stars that jumpe din fornt of his eyes form the blow to his head.
Think of soething..anything. What stops your anger? What amke syou peaceful?
He dodged out of the way again. He had to fight to defend himself, not to kill.
If he was going to die today, he would die without giving Wrath his satisfaction.
The thought that he was really doomed struck him and the first thought he had was that he would never see Dara again. When he'd been with taht human, he had truly found peace.

---

Athanlor dodged backwards and used his long sleeve to wrap around Lust's claw-blades, rapidly twisting it to jerk them form her grip and pull her of balance.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:34 pm
[Lol maybe]
With a quick rotation of her Claws she shreded Atanlors sleeve. "Come on dont toy with me. I want an enjoyable battle." She said as she launched trowed him.

----------------

Wrath laughed as he dancedaround doing back flips until he was right up to Craban. Throwing his Katra at the wall. He began an assualt with his fist. aiming at Crabans face and gut..  

Andy _1134

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:45 pm
Veleth wtached Renten, gripping his Katana hard but at somewhat of a loss of how to assist him.
Someone who didnt get a chance to begin to live
he frowned and as Renten created the sphere the air tingled. Suddnely, a splitting headache seared through him and he practically collapsed form the sudden paina nd froce of it.
"argH! Renten what are you doing?!"

---

"It is hardly fair, my lady." Athanlor said, dodging out fo teh way again. he managed to find and opening and delivere dteh hardest right hook he coudl to her face.

[tee hee like son like father :p]

---

Craban blcoked with hsi daggers and arms and much as he could, kicking back but also taing the blows.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:34 pm
Lust landed on Athanlor's shoulder's. Driveing her index finger into his nerve. Jumping off him and landing. "Can you deliver what no one has been able to? Can you deliver to me death?" Lust asked as she righted her stance.

-----------------

Wrath continued with his assualt. Finally jumping and round house kicking Craban trowds the wall. "Come on Is that all you got. Im suprized you were able to even get close to your wife. Hell im suprized you had the guts to even raise your hand at her. Let alone a hand with a dagger." Wrath said with a laugh. "Come on dont tell me thats all you got Murderer." He laughed again.

-----------------

"In this wrold the bodies that share 2 souls are seperated and the spirit is givin a body. This is a loop hole in creation. for if a soul that has not lived. Is not bound by the Laws of natural sin." Renten said as he looked at Veleth. "Only one pure of heart and, of sins can kill Dontie. Since he is made of my sins I cant kill him but your brother can." He said as he pulled up his blade. "Ill hold him at bay while your brothers soul is extrated and givin a body." Renten said as he took off trowed Dontie.
"You think you can kill me Renten even if you have transfered us to anthor world I am still immortal." Dontie Bellowed as he opened his mouth a orb of putrid black mass gathered. He leaned back and then fired a Beam of the black mass at Renten.
Renten quickly raised his sword as if to block a blade and shouted "Peral!!" A sphere surrounded him. Blocking the beam as he continued trowed Dontie.  

Andy _1134

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:40 am
Athanlor cried outa nd stagered back, his arm jerking and going numb form the nerve attack.
"Heh, you know I cannot. I have never killed someone, and I do not intend to begin now. Besides, you are immortal - there is no way i can kill you."

--

Craban snarled and charged at him, slashing out with his knives every time.
"I.Am.NOT.A.Murderer!" he yelled, his sensibility cast to the side for the moment.

--

Veleth stared at him.
"What? no- I..." He gripped his sword and ran to join Renten in fighting back Dontie.
"He'll die!" He said to Renten. "He can't fight!"
If That demon wins, we both die anyway.
"I won't let you."
His headache increwased and he was momentarily blinded by the pressure of it, he half crouched, lamely bringing hsi sowrd up to protect hismelf while he was vulnerable.
Let me fight, Veleth!
Something shifted and he opened his eyes again. He looked over at Renten and spoke, but his voice - while obviously of the same vocal nature- was completly different in how it was addressed. there was something less arrogant and agressive in it. He shivered with the exertion.
"Let me out."  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games