Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Zombie apocalypse? Relax, how bad can it get? (READY & ACC!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:28 am
(oh i got it sorry....)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:27 am
(( ok so... maybe we should officially put this on hold till Ronin comes back))  

Cortana_Seramiphia

Shard Of Ronin

7,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:07 am
((No, I'm fine with everyone going ahead if I go missing for a while. Can't expect y'all to wait on my every word.))

Five shots from a large-chambered round rang out in the distance in rapid succession, then a grunt and a curse. The Doc moved through the trees with an annoyed expression on his face and teeth-marks on the leather of his shoulder. "Interesting, they still respond to having their nerves severed."

He dragged out one by the hair, its' head was snapping at him but it was otherwise limp, a small surgical scalpel driven into its' neck. "I'm going to need a knife, and a new scalpel. What's with the gunfire, you guys get ambushed?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:14 am
(( aww okay ^ ^ ))

" Zombies where closing in on something so we caught their attention. Then Apa went a bit commando and kill them all!"  

Cortana_Seramiphia

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:03 am
(P90's rule!!!)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:34 pm
((Aight))

Zain, always the conservationist, slammed his way through a small mob of zombies, coming out the other side and looking at Sam and Sophi, his gauntlets coated in gore, "Well, now that they know where we are we should find a defensible location to make it harder for them to swarm us."  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Crew

Shard Of Ronin

7,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:45 am
((I'm not used to needing to keep checking RPs, been an age since I've been in a proper one, let alone run one. I am ashamed, and hope you will forgive my occasional lapse of memory))

The Doc nodded. "They'll be wanting to overrun us, oh MERCY but those things hurt."

He was rubbing his shoulder, the bite-proof duster had held up but he'd have some wicked bruising there by the next morning.

((P90s are rubbish, they're way too prone to jamming and a nightmare to clean and maintain. The rounds are too small to be of decent use against well-equipped and armoured soldiers, and they look like kids' toys.

/devil'sadvocate heart ))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:38 pm
Sam looked a Zain and said "you took your sweet time geting here."  

Apachi_Suraki

Zylo the Wolfbane
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:40 pm
Zain looked at Sam, "And you sure decided to walk off pretty far for a scout." He retorted.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:47 pm
"didn't know i needed to be so close to the group. or you needed my help so badly." Sam said with a smirk on his face.  

Apachi_Suraki

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:56 pm
Sophie suppressed a laugh at their bickering  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:33 pm
Zain shrugged, "Only when you bring all the zombies in a three mile radius shambling after us." He countered.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Crew

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:36 pm
"well sorry i will have you know i only fired one shot not silenced thank you very much"he said pointing at Zain.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:10 am
The Doc cleared his throat and moaned in a very convincing impression of a Zach, at close range no less. "Point made? You can b***h about stuff while you move!" He started out for a rocky outcrop, it was a sedimentary deposit that stuck out of the hillside at a sharp angle, so that it was sheer cliff on three sides sloping sharply down to the ground. "Dad said you have to funnel them, give them a way up then gun them down."

He ran up it and looked about. "I don't hear any more birdsong, people!"  

Shard Of Ronin

7,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Zylo the Wolfbane
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:48 pm
Zain made his way to the top of the outcrop, "I never fired a shot." He said calmly to Sam as he made it to the top of the makeshift fort and rolled his neck.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff