Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guild of Roses

Back to Guilds

~A place to be yourself; a place to be free~ 

Tags: rose, free, stem, petal, thorn 

Reply Guild of Roses
Rate the avi above you!!! ^^ new rule plz read ♥ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 330 331 332 333 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

person counter
+1
100%
 100%  [ 311 ]
Total Votes : 311

Naidono

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:12 am
SeraphimDoll
Naidono

lol i got bored of the book a while ago. i'm currently saving for a demonbow(wing pose) and then a ancient katana. your parasol would maybe look good if you held it over your head like an umbrella

I think the over-the-head pose just ends up putting the handle right smack through the middle of my face. I was never impressed with that.

I want a demonbow as well! I like the backmount poses of both it and the angelbow. I used to have an ancient katana. I sold it for chump change before they became super popular and expensive. -kicks self-

ya thats disturbing about sowrds and other item that they cover your face.

btw that dagger, its silent night? that one have lots of cool items in it.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:25 am
Naidono
SeraphimDoll
Naidono

lol i got bored of the book a while ago. i'm currently saving for a demonbow(wing pose) and then a ancient katana. your parasol would maybe look good if you held it over your head like an umbrella

I think the over-the-head pose just ends up putting the handle right smack through the middle of my face. I was never impressed with that.

I want a demonbow as well! I like the backmount poses of both it and the angelbow. I used to have an ancient katana. I sold it for chump change before they became super popular and expensive. -kicks self-

Yea, it's the silent night dagger. I like this MC, it's really nice. I need to find a use for the starry background one of these days.

And yes, I greatly dislike things that cover my face when they shouldn't. Or at least when I don't want them to.  

SeraphimDoll

8,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Naidono

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:27 am
SeraphimDoll
Naidono
SeraphimDoll
Naidono

Yea, it's the silent night dagger. I like this MC, it's really nice. I need to find a use for the starry background one of these days.

And yes, I greatly dislike things that cover my face when they shouldn't. Or at least when I don't want them to.

hey do you think a frostbite sword or a gift of gods(thors mjolnir) would look cool on my avi?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:29 am
Naidono
SeraphimDoll
Naidono
SeraphimDoll
Naidono

hey do you think a frostbite sword or a gift of gods(thors mjolnir) would look cool on my avi?

I think the hammer would look pretty good with it, but the frostbite might be a bit too light. Hammer has good colour, and it isn't all blue/silver/whatever you wanna call it, has a bit more to it.  

SeraphimDoll

8,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Naidono

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:31 am
SeraphimDoll
Naidono
SeraphimDoll
Naidono
SeraphimDoll
Naidono

I think the hammer would look pretty good with it, but the frostbite might be a bit too light. Hammer has good colour, and it isn't all blue/silver/whatever you wanna call it, has a bit more to it.

ya. i wanted the katan cauz its mainly black and silver, that would fit it pretty good  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:33 am
Still, the katana is maaad expensive now (around 500k ish, I think). I can give you a Ninja Sword if you'd like.  

Ex Ciel

Supreme Loiterer

SeraphimDoll

8,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:33 am
Naidono
SeraphimDoll
Naidono
SeraphimDoll
Naidono

ya. i wanted the katan cauz its mainly black and silver, that would fit it pretty good

Mmhm, yea, I could see the katana looking great with your avatar. You should try the hammer in the MP though, it probably would look nice.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:38 am
SeraphimDoll
Naidono
SeraphimDoll
Naidono
SeraphimDoll
Naidono

Mmhm, yea, I could see the katana looking great with your avatar. You should try the hammer in the MP though, it probably would look nice.

@DOLL:lol i know about the hammer i've been thinking about buying for about 2 weeks

@ARIS:nah its ok  

Naidono

SeraphimDoll

8,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:40 am
Naidono
SeraphimDoll
Naidono
SeraphimDoll
Naidono

@DOLL:lol i know about the hammer i've been thinking about buying for about 2 weeks

Hehe, if I spend that long thinking about buying something I almost definetly end up buying it in the end. That's how I try to buy things... I stare at it for a week or two, and if I still want it I buy it. Then I don't waste my monies! hehe

And please, call me Sera. Always seems weird when I get called 'Doll' haha smile  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:42 am
SeraphimDoll
Naidono
SeraphimDoll
Naidono
SeraphimDoll
Naidono

Hehe, if I spend that long thinking about buying something I almost definetly end up buying it in the end. That's how I try to buy things... I stare at it for a week or two, and if I still want it I buy it. Then I don't waste my monies! hehe

And please, call me Sera. Always seems weird when I get called 'Doll' haha smile

il just call you him......... nah just kidding  

Naidono

SeraphimDoll

8,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:44 am
Naidono
SeraphimDoll
Naidono
SeraphimDoll
Naidono

Him? Geez, I'm not even male! That would get me completely confused, haha smile  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:45 am
soooo ya 10/10 cool outfit  

zack mewborn

SeraphimDoll

8,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:47 am
7/10

I dunno, that tree just seems out of place. But if I imagine you without the tree you look good, haha smile  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:48 am
SeraphimDoll
Naidono
SeraphimDoll
Naidono
SeraphimDoll
Naidono

Him? Geez, I'm not even male! That would get me completely confused, haha smile

ops i meant to wright phim  

Naidono

Ex Ciel

Supreme Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:14 pm
@Nai: Here you go

Yah, I know, it's a quick sketch and I can do better but I'm hungry and feeling lazy xP  
Guild of Roses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 330 331 332 333 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games