Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Sereine Springs: RP of the Elements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your ultimate element?
  Earth
  Air
  Fire
  Water
  Darkness
  Light
  All
  uh..is twinkies a choice? :3
View Results

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:43 pm
"well we will need to rectify that little problem.....but thats what we are here to do give people who dont have powers powers..." she said standing up and walking out form behind her desk "now the only thnk i need to know is what element do you want?" she finshed waling up over to Cortana and looking her in the eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:48 pm
She stared up smiling at the Mistress
" Thank you Mistress. Fire if its not too much."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:55 pm
"hm fire hu you sure you want that one??" she asked still looking her in the eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:56 pm
" Well it fits my nature. But do you suggest something more suitable?"  

Cortana_Seramiphia

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:01 am
"just wanted to make sure that the one you want." she said looking over at Apa "Apa take her to chamber 2 and have them give the lady an upgrade." she said looking at him.

"yes head Mistress" Apa said before turning to face Cortana "this way please "he said motioning with his hands to the door.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:07 am
" Thank you Mistress."

She followed Apa  

Cortana_Seramiphia

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:14 am
they made it to chamber 2 and walked inside there was a huge tube in the center of the room and a whole lot of computer pannles arund the room with correds that all lead to the tube.

"oh what do we have here another one?" one of the scientist said walking up to them.

"Head Mistress wants you to give her upgrade 1429" Apa said standing behind Cortana.

"Ah yes she wants a fire up grade on par with you Apa dose she?" the scientist said looking up at him.

"yes she dose." Apa replied.

"well then little girl please step into the chamber and we will get started.... you might feel a slight pinch then drowsyness but dont worry you will wake up in about 4 hours with new powers that rivle that of Apa here." the scientist said walking over the the chamber and opening it.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:19 am
She grinned at Apa
" Ok."
she stepped into the chamber
" Here we go." she closed her eyes
She left a slight sting and she gripped the wall of the chamber for balance and then crying out in pain passed out crumpling to the bottom  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:20 am
Father paced back and forth "How can we defeat evil b***h?"

Naberious thought "I..don't know"

"I think I have an Idea" Seraph said steppign out of the shadows "Good bye" he dissappeared and reappeared infront of the school "Holy.." he said looking it over "How am I gonna prove I want to be in her uh, clan thingy?" he said to himself  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:25 am
"i will be at the front gate.....put her in my room when your done she can sleep in there."he said to the sicentist and walked out of the room.

he moved quickly through the hallways faster then he had with cortana he made it to the front door in record time and opend it walking out side.

he niticed someone standing at the front gate who could this be? he thought to him self and started to walk up to the stranger.  

Apachi_Suraki

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:38 am
Seraph changed the shadows secretl to change the way he looked, no one here must know who he was, he even showed emotions "HI~ Uh, i was looking for a school, I belive this is it" he said happily, his voice much lightr so he was like someone else "I have a friend here her name is Nia, a bat, is it possible to visit her?" at least someof what he said was true  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:39 am
(( lol u dragged poor nia into this ^ ^ ) )  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:11 pm
((Sorry, out of names to use..uh..I'll control her here however))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:15 pm
( o thank gawd! i have no want to play more characters >.> . so what you look like now? )  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:20 pm
((DOn't worry, she is just a temporary character in this RP))http://www.furaffinity.net/view/2172066/ ((H elooks like a freaking middleschooler))  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games