Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: True Identity Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:36 pm
*gently smiles at Miku* thank u Miku............ aside from Naruto and Hinata-sama............ u've been very kind to me............ when i was growing up i had noone............ no family no friends of any kind............ so i thought it was ok to be alone so isolated myself from everyone even my own teammates i avoided........... *gets drowzy* and....despite......... e-everything *starts to close eyes*.... ur..my f.....frist real........... friend *falls asleep*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:42 pm
Miku blushed "I-I'm not that nice!" she blushed even more "besides I...I..." Miku saw that he was already asleep. "Geez..." She mumbled as she placed a blanket over him. "Sleep well..." she said quietly as she walked out of the room to let him sleep peacefully. Miku decided it would be a good time to buy some new clothing and supplies so she walked out of the hotel.  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:44 pm
*is sleeping soo soundly with a gentle expression on my face*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:18 pm
Miku walked around the various shops. People took quick glances at her since they haven't seen her before but then quickly went back to what they were doing. Miku looked at the sky it was almost getting dark soon...  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:35 pm
Yuumei chuckled. The chakra level seemed to increase. He stoped as a large boulder. "We're here."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:28 pm
Nao looked at the boulder "Are we suppose to break it?" she asked  

Atelier Mairu

Conservative Explorer

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:30 pm
"Yea..."Yuumei muttered slowly. He knew it wouldn't be an easy task.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:36 pm
*still asleep*  

cmsntn05

Atelier Mairu

Conservative Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:38 pm
Nao sighed and she wondered how could they do it without anyone noticing.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:40 pm
Miku bought a lot of things and stopped by some food shop. "lets see...." she mumbled as picked out some things. She then stepped out the evening sky was glimmering as the sunset was going down. Miku smiled and continued on shopping.  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:44 pm
....................< why do i have this uneasy feeling about something> *still sleeping*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:46 pm
Nao lightly tappped the rock with her parasol. "It;s really big...someone must have used some jutsu to create something this huge.."  

Atelier Mairu

Conservative Explorer

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:20 pm
Yuumei closed his eyes and focused his chakra. He bit his thumb and withdrew a scroll he made a few handsigns then whiped his bloodied finger across the scroll."Summoning Jutsu: 3 wolves" Yuumei's 3 wolves appeared.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:30 pm
Nao looked at Yuumei unsure of what he was going to do. She trusted him so she didn't worry.  

Atelier Mairu

Conservative Explorer

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:36 pm
Yuumei made a few handsigns."Piercing fang."They all jumped out and spun around smashing into the rock. They created a few cracks. "4 headed wolf transformation."There was a puff of smoke. as the smoke cleared a giant 4 headed wolf stood in their place.The wolf barked and piercing fang was preformed again. After a few more attacks the rock shattered. Yuumei transformed back to normal and the wolves disappeared.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games