Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guild of Roses

Back to Guilds

~A place to be yourself; a place to be free~ 

Tags: rose, free, stem, petal, thorn 

Reply Guild of Roses
•Singles Thread ^^• Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Im looking for?
  Cute Male..Man that felt weird
  Smexy Female...YAH!!!
  Im Greedy I want both..WOOOOOOo
View Results

hazel843

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:05 am
you know, this is a singles thread, theres meant to be a lot more flirting, we need drinks *gets a couple of bottles of whiskey*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:46 am
hazel843-... i'm really actually a guy..? XD lol nah never mind i'm not explaining XD ..i'm not so normal so i hate flirting ..who needs someone when they got gummy bears? >D

basicly muter...this is a killing thread i was gonna kills him but...he brought up bel xD  

Kuroos

Ice-Cold Cat

Muter8291

6,000 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:40 pm
lol
ya long story lol
well we have the same goal
i came here to kill you
Tsuna sent me  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:21 pm
xp i'm bel  

Kuroos

Ice-Cold Cat

The Muse Of Art

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:45 am
Well, if you get to be Bel, then I'm a bloody pirate. Arrgh.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:50 am
kami_panda
hazel843-... i'm really actually a guy..? XD lol nah never mind i'm not explaining XD ..i'm not so normal so i hate flirting ..who needs someone when they got gummy bears? >D

basicly muter...this is a killing thread i was gonna kills him but...he brought up bel xD

I know your a guy, I'm not that thick (honest), I meant I should be flirting with YOU, I was just getting you losened up, a well as the other guys here  

hazel843

The Muse Of Art

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:59 am
*has an idea to get everyone's attention* *streaks through room naked* I got bored, sorry all.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:01 am
The Muse Of Art
*has an idea to get everyone's attention* *streaks through room naked* I got bored, sorry all.

Thank you! Somebody after my own heart *starts to daydream of when i would streak through threads back in the old days*  

hazel843

The Muse Of Art

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:04 am
hazel843
The Muse Of Art

Thank you! Somebody after my own heart *starts to daydream of when i would streak through threads back in the old days*

You too? I thought I was the only one who did that.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:06 am
The Muse Of Art
hazel843
The Muse Of Art

No I did that a month or two ago in this guild, I did it in several threads, but I dont think anyone's remembered crying  

hazel843

The Muse Of Art

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:39 am
hazel843
The Muse Of Art
hazel843
The Muse Of Art

No I did that a month or two ago in this guild, I did it in several threads, but I dont think anyone's remembered crying

There there it's all right. I'm sure someone remembers. I'm sometimes just to daft to pay attention. Comes with being Irish I think.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:42 am
The Muse Of Art
hazel843
The Muse Of Art
hazel843
The Muse Of Art

There there it's all right. I'm sure someone remembers. I'm sometimes just to daft to pay attention. Comes with being Irish I think.

Hey, I'm Scottish, part of my family are Irish, High five  

hazel843

The Muse Of Art

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:50 am
hazel843
The Muse Of Art
hazel843
The Muse Of Art
hazel843
The Muse Of Art

Hey, I'm Scottish, part of my family are Irish, High five

Yes!! *high fives* it's about time someone was form the great Scotland Ireland area.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:42 am
The Muse Of Art

I am now paying attention. ninja  

Millenium Joker

Hilarious Lunatic

Nexiostaron

500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:28 pm
heart

B> wuv

I am single, but Gaian's (had to make sure I said that right razz ) usually are not of age, which makes me not look lol

but i never date online, nor in games... irl is for me. I had so many dates in the past, but i am a total noob irl on them, which makes them not last x_x

judge me, date me, need me, then ditch me... that's my life in a nut shell, but i grown to accept and move on with that =)

heart  
Guild of Roses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games