Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
-||Truth Behind the Mask||- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:13 pm
"Haven," Alex said in a sleepy tone. "What's your favorite food?" He seemed almost delusional at the moment but the vampire's hold on him had been strong, draining him of his energy. Ray looked at him for a moment before focusing onward, trying to will them to move faster without exhausting the horses.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:21 pm
Haven giggled a little, she couldn't help it even though she knew he couldn't help how out of it he was. "My favorite food? I don't really have one... Though I love cake." She said nodding once.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:41 pm
"Cake," Alex said with a slight smile, ignoring the fact that she was not being specific about what her favorite food was. He yawned slightly before resting his head on her shoulder, letting himself drift into a light doze. Ray was watching them, feeling a knot of envy in his stomach as the two seemed to connect so well.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:28 pm
Haven smiled and had to restrain herself from leaning her head against his. She still needed to pay attention to what she was doing. She didn't stop smiling, though and was of course, completely oblivious to what was going on with Ray. She didn't even notice that he was looking at them.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:02 pm
Ray had to tighten his grip on the reins for a moment as they continued to travel. "I have a question," Ray asked as he came a long Beth's side. "How long has magic run in your family?"

Alex didn't move much and he felt tired, there was something more in it though. He didn't want to be awake at the moment, but rather in the relaxed state of sleep.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:13 pm
Beth looked over at Ray then thought for a little bit. She had to remember the first recorded case of magic being used in her family. "Well... I believe it was all the way back since the beginning of time. The witch line in my family is one of the more powerful and older ones." She said.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:19 pm
"Do you have these talents or abilities," Ray asked out of curiosity, wondering if it had skipped a generation and if it had then it was likely it was stronger in Haven than people realized.

"Haven," Alex mumbled. "Tell me about you. What do you like?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:23 pm
Beth shook her head and said, "No, it skips a generation each time and gets stronger... At least, I think the last part happens. I'm just going on what I've read about our family."

Haven smiled a little and said, "I love the outdoors, flowers especially roses that are red, I love it when the sun is shining and absolutely hate rainy days, thunder terrifies me. I love chocolate cake and I like pie.... Any kind of sweets really, I rarely get to enjoy them though. I love music... Singing, playing piano and that's really it for that... Oh! And I absolutely love dancing."  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:26 pm
"That part is probably true," Ray said as he thought about what he might have learned about the different families. "Is there any way I can get a little more information about your family history?"

"Dancing," Alex responded in a half daze. "I like dancing, my mother had a lot of girls over to balls that we would host, but they only liked me because of my status and my handsome appearance." He laughed slightly as he spoke, letting his eyes close slightly as he concentrated on what she'd said, the way the music sounded during the balls and the steps of the dance.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:34 pm
Beth thought for a moment then said, "I have all sorts of books on our history but they are at our house."

Haven giggled a little then nodded. "That's not the only kind of dancing I do." She said smirking. Little miss goody two-shoes Haven did some not so... goody two-shoes things. "Have you ever heard of belly dancing?" She asked. One of their neighbors had come from Arabia surprisingly and she had taught Haven how to belly dance.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:27 pm
"If we have time we can stop by your house," Ray said as he focused his eyes forward again. He didn't need to be distracted by Haven when he needed to focus on getting them to a safe place.

"You made that sound a lot worse than it is," he said with a smirk as he looked forward at where they were going. He was nearly unaware of what was going on now and had an image of Haven in his mind. He laughed to himself quietly before relaxing a little more.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:35 pm
Beth nodded and smiled a little. She thought it'd be nice to stop by the house, even if it was for a brief moment.

Haven smiled and said, "Well, it's considered a 'sexy' type of dance. That's what my mother's friend said. I love it though, it helps relax you." She smirked a little then looked ahead.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:48 pm
"We'll have to wait a while to go over there though," Ray said in a calm voice. "After all we need to keep our presence down. Your mother will probably look there to see that you didn't go back there." He was solemn now, only focusing on what was in front of him.

"Sexy," Alex said in a dulled tone. He was quiet, not really thinking about much else. He started to doze off then, still aware of what was going on but not really paying attention to it.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:55 pm
Beth nodded in agreement. She knew that was more than likely the case.

Haven laughed a little at Alex's behavior. She knew he couldn't help it but she found it to be simply adorable when he was so out of it. She kept a rather large grin on her face as she looked in front of her, occassionally glancing back at him.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:00 pm
"Can you tell me anything about her home life," Ray asked trying to get as many details as much. He was curious now, wanting to know as much information as he could. They were drawing closer now and he could see the

Alex wrapped his arms around her gently, pulling her closer to him. The closer he felt to her the better he felt now. He felt safer knowing that she was there. He relaxed a little as he dozed.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games