Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Neko House Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Intresting One No?
  Yes?
  No!
View Results

Elfen_Lied_Lucy333

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:42 pm
*arrives home with a pontiac four door car comes inside and greets the soon to be mother* hey babe*smiling and kisses her forehead*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:44 pm
schrodinger333
*arrives home with a pontiac four door car comes inside and greets the soon to be mother* hey babe*smiling and kisses her forehead*

-takes a slow breath- hey. -smiles-  

Neko_The_Hybrid

Elfen_Lied_Lucy333

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:51 pm
you okay babe you look alittle pale? *sets hand on her forehead and it feels normal*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:53 pm
schrodinger333
you okay babe you look alittle pale? *sets hand on her forehead and it feels normal*

-Nakita barks worried and anxiously- Kio.... Please get me to the hospital. -flinches in pain- Fast.  

Neko_The_Hybrid

Elfen_Lied_Lucy333

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:57 pm
ok *helps you up and into the car * ill get your things *runs back inside to get her things and got into the car* all set *sped off for the hospital*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:58 pm
schrodinger333
ok *helps you up and into the car * ill get your things *runs back inside to get her things and got into the car* all set *sped off for the hospital*

-Nakita whines as i try and not scream in pain-  

Neko_The_Hybrid

Elfen_Lied_Lucy333

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:05 pm
its okay *hold her hand* squeeze my hand for the pain  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:06 pm
schrodinger333
its okay *hold her hand* squeeze my hand for the pain

-squezzes really tight-  

Neko_The_Hybrid

Elfen_Lied_Lucy333

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:10 pm
*arrives at the hospital and gets cross into a wheelchair to into a room asap* its okay ill be here with you the whole time  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:12 pm
schrodinger333
*arrives at the hospital and gets cross into a wheelchair to into a room asap* its okay ill be here with you the whole time

-smiles but then screams as the baby wants out and the doctors make you leave and have you take Nakita- -two hours later they let you and the dog in-  

Neko_The_Hybrid

Elfen_Lied_Lucy333

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:14 pm
*walks in with flowers and nikita hands you flowers* so what shall we name our kid babe?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:16 pm
schrodinger333
*walks in with flowers and nikita hands you flowers* so what shall we name our kid babe?

it's a girl but i don't have any names. i was thinking Sakura. but then i rethought about it. -looks really tired from everything that happened-  

Neko_The_Hybrid

Elfen_Lied_Lucy333

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:20 pm
sakura is a wonderful name babe *kisses his girl on the lips and kisses his little girl on her head* you two should get some rest okay babe?*sits down in the chair next to the bed and nakita lies down on the floor and falls asleep*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:22 pm
schrodinger333
sakura is a wonderful name babe *kisses his girl on the lips and kisses his little girl on her head* you two should get some rest okay babe?*sits down in the chair next to the bed and nakita lies down on the floor and falls asleep*

right. -falls asleep- -next day- -Joan's still asleep-  

Neko_The_Hybrid

xAngel of Mercyx

Eloquent Conversationalist

15,725 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:24 pm
hello? sorry to intrude it looks like u two are already into a story so i guess i'll leave if u want me too....  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games