Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
The Demonic War (VoH2) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good title?
Yeah! It's awesome!
38%
 38%  [ 5 ]
Meh, it's okay...
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Gah! It's hideous!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I don't care, hurry up and start the d*** rp! >=(
53%
 53%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:44 pm
(Im pretty sure this is accurate info, but ill see when Dylan and I talk...

The Armies of Rathos and Verose are attacking Haelwrath, The Dragon Temple, the Elf City, and several other unimportant areas. Rathos is in the Dragon Temple were the Nether Beasts are strongest. Regius, Cthulhu, Brigham, Skrem, and Caryas' dudes are at Haelwrath were the enemy forces are currently weakest.

However, if the forces gain control of the elf city they have access to the dragon Temple. Making Regius' Citadel, Haelwrath, and Anduria Castle the only safe havens left. With no leader at the Elf City and most of the forces concentrating on the Dragon Temple, that makes that all a possible reality...

Hope this is helpful. Ill get Dylan to confirm this all later.)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:59 pm
(-.- ... *Sigh* I meant... Uhg... What exactly... Uhg... I KNOW what's going on... I mean whom ever is controlling the army must be seeing weak spots... And... Meesha is in the Elfen city... She's just talkin' to dinosaurs...)  

ruggaboo

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:05 am
(That is honestly the best i could do. Where Rathos sends his forces are upto Dylan, not me. Ill see what i can do to get you more info. But now, im going to go listen to Cute is What We Aim For, and all this other kickass music from my girlfriend and sleep)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:21 pm
(I'mma B.S. it Okay?! Most of what I'm writing here can be revised, so you have beef? just say so!)

Meesha felt the water monsters alive killing all of the black beasts, she cackled as she felt the true power she gained in the magical spring. She stood and walked out into the town and suddenly she sees dragons coming from the dragon city "Dam, WE GOT DRAGONS COMING! READY THE MEDICS!" she yelled she waited until she saw Akivir come through, "Is that every one?"

"Yes."

Meesha closed the portal. "Do you think you could get some of the dragons to go toe the fairy realm?"

"I believe so, I'll get right on it!" Akivir turned to leave but Meesha grabbed his arm.

"Are you hurt? Why are you bleeding?"

"My Queen, no medicine or stitches can fix this wound. Some of the Beasts care poison specifically for those in power, I will die before the war is won." Akivir looked at her with sad eyes.

Lamkit looked at the portal as a handful of dragons came through. "Welcome, we have sea monsters on our side, try not to kill them. there is a Large bird, she is our Ally. The trees are also alive, I know that makes it all so limited but... I have a battle plan." He walked up to the dragons. "Listen, the trees and sea monsters can gather the beasts together, then they'd clear away to make a clearing for you to blast the beasts. Does that sound good?" all of the dragons nodded.

Kalrinth flew high above the trees watching the trees fight and the fairies cast their magics. Suddenly she felt a stabbing pain in her side, but nothing had hit her.

The fairy king was making sure the archers were doing a good job at fending off the monsters. "The flyers, I feel they need to get more weapons." He summoned flying daggers arrows and shields that flew around the battle field above, letting the Elves grab them at will.  

ruggaboo

ruggaboo35

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:04 pm
(*sigh* can Some one post please?)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:29 pm
(I'm waiting on Yvansi, and none of my characters are interacting with yours right now, sooooooo....)  

Rexxxxxx

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:26 pm
(Same here... =/)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:57 pm
(YOU ALL ARE LAME!!! LAMEY LAMEY LAMEY LAME!!!!! LIKE A LIME CHILD WHO'S BEEN VOTED LAME!!!!)

This was it, the fairy swamps and the elven city, the dragon's realm, the rocky mountains and cities are now crawling with nether monsters. The fairy king's magic was running dry. he had been away from the soothing magical waters for such a long time. the battle was taking his energy. The creatures in the swamp were getting thiner, and now the fairies were picking them off one by one scattered throughout the swamp. The black bodies were cleaned by the ancient monsters, it seemed that they were a tasty treat. The Black swarm at the main gate was thinning the monsters retreating to the hills for the daylight hours, sin rise was almost upon the city. As the sun rose and the few straggling nether monsters became weak and easy to kill. The fairy king retired to the swamps for a short while to regain his strength, he expected to see a broken wasteland but as he returned the trees greeted him and the fairies reported few casualties.
Meanwhile Kalrinth flew through the portal to see Akivir. Her heart shattered as she saw Akivir laying in the infirmary.
Meesha sat on her throne viewing the scenes through the watter droplets in the air.

"Akivir! My darling!" She hopped over to her master.
"Kalrinth, my beautiful bird!" He reached out and touched her beak. "it's happening, I'm dying. you'll be able to be back to your former self."
"NO! I will not let you die, I wont change without you to be there to be with me!" Kalrinth squawked.
"It's the only way, you cannot stop it." he looked into her deep black eyes.
"What if we merged? Than you could feed of my power!"
"You are not a magician."
"Please don't, please." Kalrinth's head bowed over Akivir's body. He sat up and kisses her beak. He closed his eyes and with his last exhale his hand slipped off her beak. She bent over his body, her wings became hands, her feathers became white hair dressed with blue feathers. she slumped over her husbands dead body and she wept.

(I decided to put a little life into a few of my minor characters... to make the war feel real... I started to get choked up just typing it.)  

ruggaboo35

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:30 pm
(AH NOOO A CHARACTER DIED! and also whats the holdup been with? lets not hold back epicness.)

Ralph was at the door to the infirmary, seeing it all happen. It was like he was not there, until he came in after the transportation. He walked among them, covered in scars and blood from the war. He removed his helm, and dropped it aside, as it rolled about the floor, spilling a little blood on the floor along with it. He grabbed Akivir's hand. "I'll never forgive the kindness and bravery you have shown me, like an older brother. I just wish I could have repaid you in some way...". He closed his eyes, revealing no tears.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:50 pm
(-_- Now, i have no choice... You put forth a epic post challenge, and now I must bring it forth...)

Icemaw held his ground, and his hammer glowed. The heavy breathing figure of King Icemaw stood sentient, dragons fighting around him. A deadly gash ran along his chest. Yet even as a creature of power immense strode toward him, he held his weapon in hand. Flowers of life grew around him, tendrils of Nether energy flowed over his free hand, and a aura of cold surrounded the King of Anduria, "If I am to die, then let me die fighting," He growled, ready for his final battle. As the creature raised a vicious claw, a blinding flash of darkness cut the thing once. As it dropped to a knee, another flash and blur crossed Icemaw's vision and the creature fell. As he blinked in mute amazement, he looked to see a winged humanoid. A green robe with leather was covered with silver armor. Black dragon wings protruded from his back, and in his hand rested a dagger and sword, "Akur," Icemaw said, seeing the old face of the ranger.

"In the flesh," Akur said, a wicked smile crossing his face. A scream of power blaired out and his attention turned to Rathos, Brigham, I am free! When you have an opportunity, come to the Dragon Temple. You are needed here! He said mentally. Looking at the enroaching armies of the Nether, his mind reacted quickly, "King Icemaw, it is time you did your thing," Raising into the air with his black wings, the white wings of Icemaw followed quickly behind, "I'll help fight our way to Verose. She wont be far from her brother,"

Regius cut a swath of blood and death into enemy ranks. Blades rang, spears of bone flew, corpses exploded; all the while the battle growing closer to an end. The Death Lord spun around, delivering a kick to send a traitorous dog flying backwards, "Cthulhu!" He called from across the field, "Let us end this pathetic fight!" He said, grabbing a soldier loyal to Rathos by the neck and snapping it, "'And with blood did the world fall,' True in the eyes of my father," He said, a wicked smile crossing his face and his Demonsword quivering in fear of Regius. This was going to end...

Skrem felt the dragon give way under him and begin to fall. Thought safe for a moment, he sent a fireball right below him. It was only after the dragon turned upside down and Skrem under it did he realize that it was over. He served his purpose, and now he was done, "Good-bye," He said to the world, the old mage smiling as he was crushed between the scales and spines of the dragon, and a cold, hard ground...  

Dreadlord Kharne

ruggaboo35

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:02 pm
(TTOTT I was not of meaning to challenge any one!!! I was just trying to make a sentimental note!!!! TTOTT I'M SORRY!!!!)

Meesha told the nurses to bring the body of a fallen comrade to her in the throne room.

Kalrinth walked in her clothing made of feathers and animal pelts died to look like the colors of a sparrow.

Meesha noticed the former bird immediately as Akivir's wife, she had vanished a long time ago right around the time Meesha's father was killed and Akivir was outcast. "Kalrinth, I am sorry, I will right the wrong that has been done to this man."

... to be continued (I gottsta go so I'mma finish this in a second... go ahead and post...)
EDIT
(NeVerMind that...)

Kalrinth put her hand on her love's cold body, "I would forever thank you for that."

Meesha fabricated a knife out of water-glass(unsure what this is? read VoH one). She pressed in against her palm drawing blood, it had once been red but at the moment it was the color of a shimmering sunset. She then cut Akivir's neck, just below the ear. She placed her bleeding hand against the cut. "His sins forgiven, his life preserved in memory, his body in crystal, his blood in me and mine in him." Meesha pulled her hand away from his neck, neither her hand or his neck showed any sign of being sliced. "He is now passed on to the spirit realm, but not as a traitor but as one of my family. he is now a relative, I will have his body put into a crystal and put into the remembrance gardens."

Kalrinth nodded, "Ralph you look horrible, I'll take your post fighting, Rest up."

Meesha looked at Ralph "You do look horrible, are you a warrior or a sword fighting dummy?" she laughed, "Come I'll fix you up." she grabbed him around the shoulders and lead him to one of the pools in the throne room.

Lamkit unsheathed his blade, and looked about seeing if any of the beasts dared to attack during the daylight hour. "where are they?" he asked looking around the silent battle field.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:52 pm
"Erm..." Ralph let himself be pulled, as his armor rattled. "I was.. going to go out and survey the area....." But he knew he would end up following. He looked back at where Akivir's body was, and then at Kalrinth. He thought to himself about all the past ordeals they might have gone through, what led up to this, and what sparked it. "....are you sure? I feel fine, I can go take on some more beasts..." He stated.  

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

ruggaboo35

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:02 pm
"Ralph, remember when I was but a sword? And when you held me all the power? That's what we need to have right now, and at that time you were not hurt and bloody." Meesha looking at the dragon heir. "I don't want to see you die, we were meant to fight together, you know why right?" Meesha pulled water up from the pool, "This is all because of your mother, that magnificent dragon. I was supposed to be her protector, but I was the one who need protecting and well, that's whats made her go some where, I feel empty because I know that she's dead." Meesha let the water run through her fingers. "I just don't want what happened to your mother happen to you." Meesha looked at the boy. "at least rest a while, and clean up, the beasts have disappeared for a while, take advantage of this."

"My children, yes I know, there are no more here, but they need you in the elf realm, I'll keep here, and stay safe but the attack will be concentrated there. now quick take barrels of swamp water through the portal ans start to boil it at the top of the wall." The king of the fairies had an Idea of how to push back beasts from the wall. "and I need a few of you to collect sun reflections off the water for me." the fairies around him and got to work collecting supplies.

Kalrinth sees Lamkit. "Your highness, I'm here to serve, please what do you what me to do?"

"I've not seen you yet, who are you?" Lamkit asked looking at the former bird.

"I am Kalrinth, my spell was lifted and I am now in my former body." She said proudly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:14 pm
Ralph looked down at the pool. "I was..." He grabbed the sword Meesha was in by the sheath. He sighed heavily and put his hand over his face. "....Where is she now?" He asked.  

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

ruggaboo35

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:30 pm
"Not even I know where the dragon souls find peace." Meesha looked at Ralph and put his head to her chest (not boobies) and hugged him. "Ralph do you want to help me find her?"  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games