Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Mythics-Human/Creature Roleplay- Now Open For Posting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will win?
  Humans
  Mythics
  Peace
View Results

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:36 pm
Tsurara roared in anger as Sortai stood before Seth, and jumped to her feet as she snapped out her wings. She growled at Seth, as she watched him intently.
Aloura saw that Sortai was standing, away from Seth, and realizing the turn of the situation, she stood up, snapped out her wings as well, tail moving back and forth, and had her staff ready in her hands.
Lowri stood grandly, and her feathered wings unfolded. She howled greatly as she approached Seth, but at a distance.
Now once again, you are outnumbered, she growled at him. Leave my territory at once!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:39 pm
Nadiva gave a silent sigh of relief, nodding to Lichve, her father's back still to her. She stood as her father turned to look at her.
"Yes father. I will go and practice my piano. I have been working on a new composition," she said as she curtsied to her father, and left with Lichve, Koda right behind her.

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

Yvansi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:41 pm
Lichve gave a silent sigh of relief as they left Pagaro."Can I trust you at all? The one day I ask you to not to do anything risky..." He sighed. "Ah, well. Your father means well, you know."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:46 pm
Seth looked from each of them with his eyes flashing hatred. "If I go back, I face certain death. If I stay, I face possible death. I will take my chances with you fools." A black sword materialized in his hands and a maniacal grin came across his face. "Face me, the soulless wonder!"  

Yvansi

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:48 pm
Nadiva picked up the hem of her dress as she and Lichve walked up the grand staircase.
"I know Lichve, I'm sorry," she said with a greatful smile. "I promised Koda that we would go back to the cafe and get him some of the choice cuts, and I was feeling a bit unruly myself, and Koda had some energy to get rid of," she said innocently. "Thank you so much for covering for me. The weekend is almost over though, and lessons will be starting again, so I'll wait until things quiet down to go out again," she said as she followed to the entrance of the hallway. "I'm just lucky it's the long vacation for the public school I go to. I'm not on any of the attendance lists, but my friends are always wondering where I am, but at least I can't get kicked out if the teachers don't know I'm there," she said with a smile.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:54 pm
Tsurara looked at the sword, and at the disoriented look in Seth's eyes.
"Aloura, Lowri, don't get involved. Especially you Lowri," she said as she watched Seth for any sudden movements.
Aloura could tell that Tsurara was serious. She obeyed her friend's command and looked at Lowri. "Come on, we need to get somewhere safe," she said. She waved her staff over the both of them, as they dissapeared in a flash. Aloura had teleported them to the other side of the large pond, well away from any danger.Tsurara roared again as she knew the Aloura and Lowri were safe. It was up to her and Sortai, and the other dragon hybrid.

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

Yvansi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:55 pm
Lichve smiled. "You knwo the way to your room. I have to get back to work if I don't want to be locked in stocks." He smiled and waved as he began to turn down the next hallway.

Meanwhile Pagaro was contemplating things. He whispered into the ear of a nearby servant, whom nodded. He smiled slightly as he leaned back on his throne.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:00 pm
Seth smiled like a lunatic. "Hmm hmm hmm. Scared of a soulless b*****d such as myself?" He twisted the blade in his hands and spoke to Aieori. "Return to our masters. Tell them I died in combat against the enemies." He turned to Sortai. "This sword can't be blocked by anything I don't wish it to be, such as your sword. Therefore I can cut you no matter how you protect yourself."  

Yvansi

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:02 pm
Nadiva bowed politely to Lichve as she watched him turn to leave, and led the way back to her room, Koda following closely behind.
She opened the door, let Koda in, and closed it behind her, and sighed.
"That was beyond close," she said as she looked around her room. She took off the clothes underneath her dress, put them back in the box, and locked everything up. Koda, knowing what she was going to do next, laid down in his favorite spot next to the piano.
Nadiva sat down at the gleaming ivory piano, pet Koda as he mad himself comfortable, and began to practice, trying to think of which compostion she should perform, everything back to normal, and hoping there wouldn't be any more suspicions for the remainder of the day.

((Yvansi, perhaps we should wait for heartsXdespise to post, we don't want her to be too far behind. And I posted for Paradisity a few pages back, just letting you know.))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:40 pm
((Soorrrryyy D: I really am! You all know how it is with the holidays and such... Dx Whenever I'm gone, you're all welcome to continue without me. :3 I can jump back in!))

Cody stared, a bit stunned by all that had happened before him. "Uh...?" he mumbled.

"Sorry, no can do, 'soulless wonder'." Aieori pouted. "I'm not going to go back without the magey, no matter what you say." he twirled around the pendulum between his fingers, still somewhat hesitant to get involved. He knew Seth wanted to fight far more than he did, so maybe the 'wonder' could get it all out of the way and he wouldn't have to beat up anybody, not like he thought could take all them on anyway.  

heartsXdespise

rogue_storm_raven

Friendly Millionaire

4,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:41 am
raven closed his eyes and consentrated on giving the dragon energy from is own vast stores of energy after all he was part dragon him self enough so that he could hold a dragons share of energy in his elven body. he was unsure if she could hear him or not but inorder to keep the telapathic link between them open for it was the only thing that alowed him to give her his vast store of energy, her talked to her through the link. "i am here to help you dear brave dragon, my name is rouge raven i am part elf part dragon." he said to her as he continued to supplie her with energy at least tell she showed that she no longered needed his help.

sam laughted at the dragon who was busy grumping that he was not the lazy one and that his sister who just joined them was very lazy. "well if you say so" she said as she headed in to the kitchen to put away the new food and get her self a drink. "any one else want a drink" she asks as she looks at the otheres after putting away the food.

sky looks at her "sure a bowl of water would be nice" she said as she smiled at the dragons and took her cat costume off so she again looked like a gryphon insted of a big white lion.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:17 pm
"No takers?" he said with a smile. "Perhaps some more blood will remedy the situation!" He swung the black long sword over his shoulder, bringing it back around and directly towards Sortai's head. A loud crash of metal was heard and sparks flew from the blades as they met in midair.

Sortai looked incrediously at the sword he held in his hand. It had shifted from the simple short sword into a bright white sword of pure light. He smiled. "Light meets shadow." He said and parried Seth's blade away. "Nice attack." He said and began to battle with Seth.  

Yvansi

Yvansi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:21 pm
Idarkoth closed his eyes. Be at peace. I will fill you with my own energy. He allowed a huge amount of his own energy to flow over the connection from him to her, and then severed the energy link before he killed himself. He began to pant and his head sank a bit. We must meet Anath by the edge of the woods. We will announce to the humans our presence. I suggest you send your friend home. He said casting a dark look to Raven.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:20 pm
raptor shook his head "no thanks" he said in response to sma, he looked at fairwing, "why are you here?" he asked, looking at his sister

fairwing smiled "i was around" she said "and i se-"

Raptor interupted "you were following me again wont you?" he asked, a little angrier then he meant to

"just to make sure you were all right!" she said defensively, looking at her brother as if she was hurt, but her smile betrayed her look "not angry are you?" she asked but already knew

he shook his head "i wonder what mom would say...again"

Fairwing whined "dont tell mom" she said

Raptor laughed, "i was kidding" he said laughing  

curtntay

Hilarious Lunatic

Yvansi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:39 pm
(( Just saying, but I think the holidays would register as 'over' now. 3nodding ))  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff