Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
New Batch Of Ninja?~2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:12 pm
me: *sigh* i swore never to do this to anyone again, but ur leaving me no choice kid *puts arm out then ur body for no reason begins to act on it own acord the katana drops from ur hand*
Baihu: Bahumet.... don't tell that ur going to do that again
Eonwu: please Bahumet i-i mean Ryoku isn't there another way
me:............ no there isn't  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:20 pm
Zero and Kura stood back. Zero knew that they couldn't do anything at the moment but watch.

Kura bit her lower lip watching the slow fight.  

Blind Anbu

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:37 pm
Bahumet: *watching Alure begin to struggle then Bahumet began to curl his fingers and as he did the bones in ur bone began to stress* its funny that all forms of life have one thing in common and that ur all mostly made of water and since water is an element that i command....... i'm going to make u suffer Juubi-boy  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:38 pm
Kura looked at Zero,her eyes wild with worry.

Zero sighed,he activated his sharingan and ran towards Ryoku."Chidori!"The lightning formed in his hand.  

Blind Anbu

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:50 pm
*notices Zero charging at me*
Bahumet: foolish as ever *glances at his attack and it disappears* u forget water isn't the only element i control or do want another example like last time  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:51 pm
Zero pulled out his katana and disappeared. He reappeared under Ryoku and brought his foot up under Ryoku's chin then slashed at him with the katana.  

Blind Anbu

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:01 pm
* then my body turned to water*........... u humans are too damn persisent.....
????: BAHUMET, HARIMI, BAIHU, EBONWU!!!!!!!!!!
me: oh no that can't be good
Baihu: he's coming
Ebonwu: h-here to the human world thats bad very bad
me: of course its bad remember the last time he came here
Baihu: he literally torn the barrier between this world and our world
me: we can't have that again *disappears knocks out Harimi and picks her up then reappears with Baihu and Ebonwu*
Baihu: *opens a portal to demon realm*
me: sorry to run, but we'll back cuz the Juubi-boy is still our number one target *walks through the portal with Harimi in my arms then followed by the other 2 demon Lords and my 3 commanders then the portal closes*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:04 pm
Zero ran after them. He wouldn't give up and let them escape like last time.  

Blind Anbu

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:20 pm
Toono: master....
me: i know....... let him come and him know the truth...... its the least that i can do *we arrive to a giant temple in the center of demon world*
me: comeon he's waiting for us *all 7 walk into the temple*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:23 pm
"What the hell is this..."Zero wondered. He sheathed his katana.  

Blind Anbu

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:30 pm
*we arrived to the main chamber of the temple where a Giant Dragon with 8-eyes, 40 wings and had golden scale*
me: Lord FangLong we're all here even though to bring her her i had to knock her out
Fanglong:......... very well  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:59 pm
Kokoro stayed back next to Kura she clutched the hilt of her katana tightly as she watched the fight.  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:42 pm
You mother f-ing bit-
Not my fault... not my fault....
"Very well" a chilling voice rumbled through the darkness of their unconsciousness.
Father?
Oh great. Just once, I'd like to sit at home and write my depressing poetry... but nooooooo, we just have to be thrown into turmoil. Why did you let him knock you out anyway?
Your body... not mine.
You were in control!
Hmph, whatever... I'm going to snap out of consciousness you know... now.
Get me killed, and I'll come back and murder you.
Very scary mundane... very scary....
Hikari's eyes flash open suddenly, then she spins out of Ryoku's grasp. "I can run and be free here... since after all, it is my realm..." Two wings sprout out of Hikari's back, then an entire figures exits her body.
"Finally, I'm free." the girl yawned.
"That should have been less painful...." Hikari muttered coldly, rubbing the back of her head.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:08 pm
uuuuummmmm.... sister do u know where u r exactly
Fanglong: Harimi i asked ur brothers to bring here........ back to demon realm so that i can decuss something with all of u  

cmsntn05

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:27 pm
"PSSSSSSSSSHHHHH... of course I know where I am." Harimi flicked her flashing red hair behind her shoulder. Her black eyes landed on Ryoku. "Of course, I don't appreciate you knocking our my host... Jesus Christ, you could have just asked us to come along...."

"It would have been a lot less painful...." Hikari muttered, slinking backwards a little bit.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games