Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
VampirexHuman (SlavexMaster) (filled by Hawrte) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:47 pm
She instinctively had her eyes closed already and made sure to shiled her eyes just in case. "Of course I don't you silly thing. I barely know about this school you attend anyway. you forget how long ago it was that I was in school." she said laughing slightly.

((Oh my... what did you do lol))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:50 pm
"Yea I'm guessing a few hundred years ago." Bradley said to her as he approached the school seeing it was already 30 minutes past the beginning of class. "Well we're late I guess we can head home." He said to her shrugging.

((http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=na_JwTXJots))  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:02 pm
"You will have to show me how to do this whole school thing again..." she said shrugging and not understanding why he could no longer go to class. "I did say I would go with you, I would rather not be idle the whole time."

((lmfao, you are so random. No more 1 am for you mr XD))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:20 pm
"Yea of course I will. Trust me you'll probably understand all of this better than I will." Bradley said to her shrugging. "Well I don't feel like going to the university community class, it's suppose to teach us how to act in college. You know use protection, do your work, don't sleep in class, pay attention, so on so forth." He said to her moving towards his car avoiding the many cars in the parking lot. The school parking lot looked more like a tetris game than a parking lot.

((Hey it made you smile and laugh didn't it? XD))  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:26 pm
She nodded and followed him to the car. Then she stopped and looked over her shoulder, still feeling as though someone were watching them. "Bradley, I feel as though we are being watched. Ever since we were in that classroom with the rude male teacher." she said remembering how he had called her out. She crossed her arms and quickly went over to her side of the car.

Valerian had been watching them in the woods. He watched Bradley kiss her forehead and that was the only image that had stuck. "The stupid girl is going to do it again? You have to be kidding! When will she learn that the only person she could ever hope to be with happily is the one who can live just as long as her! Not even I have figured out the art of turning someone into vampire using these damn fangs... at least not a vampire worthy of being called as such." He said as he watched her from the branches of a tree. "Damn that boy..."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:30 pm
"Don't worry as you have suspected and I suspect it's probably Valerian. Waiting for someone to get something willingly and then he'll attack and attempt to kill me." Bradley said unlocking the car getting in the driver's seat and starting the engine.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:39 pm
"So I am guessing you are not worried that he is about to find out where you live... " then she thought a moment more and clasped her hands together happily. "You have to congradulate me first though on my first day of school like you promised." at this she smiled and clicked in her seat belt. "Before he finds out, we are going to the mall!" she said happily, her mood swing evident.

((Oh and yes it really did lol the beginning reminded me of me in the morning when someone turns on a light.))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:41 pm
Bradley laughed at her enthusiasm. "Yes you did well until you tried to kill a teacher that is." He said to her in a scolding tone. "Plus we're going to the mall he'll get bored of watching you shop for clothes like I will and leave us before we even head to my house" He added as he backed out of the parking space and drove towards the mall.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:54 pm
"As long as you don't get bored and leave me, we will be fine." She said smiling happily. It had been so long since she had gone shopping, and now that she knew of his existance, she needed something to get her mind off of Valerian and all of his henchmen.

He watched them pull out of the parking space and cringed at her happy face, he could see it through the window. With a sigh, he jumped from the tree, straightened himself out and went looking for the female teacher who's aid he had gotten recently.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:57 pm
"So any idea on what you are going to buy?" Bradley asked her knowing that last time he ended up in the hospital along with her.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:06 pm
"Kind of. I find that these button up shirts are very comfortable. But I do love the skirts... and who doesn't love a good pair of boots and a corset?" she said shrugging nonchalantly. "Though I suppose I will go for the things that are most comfortable.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:11 pm
Bradley rolled his eyes. "What's with vampires and boots. I mean that and corsets. It's like they seduce then kill, oh wait they do." He said chuckling realizing that he had sounded stupid. "Let's not talk about that stupidity."  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:17 pm
"Not my fault you think they are sexy and we find them comfortable." she said winking at him and hoping they had corsets there. She had loved them, and the boots, for much longer than she was a vampire, but he didn't have to know that. "See and this is why you should go to school and I should not." she said giggling.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:22 pm
Bradley rolled his eyes as he parked in the mall parking lot which was a lot less crowded than college. "Whatever you're still going." He said to her turning off the car and stepping out of the car into the head of the sun.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:32 pm
"Oh fine... if you say so." She said unhooking her seat belt and climbing out of the car. Even though she hated the fact that she was going to have to go back to the horrid place, it was nice to finally go shopping.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games