Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
So.. in what Guild are you a mod? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New Poll ^_^
  O RLY?
View Results

Skyjjin Elrodias

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 9:55 am

I am a Mod in a certain Star wars Guild ran by Mr. Maniac, but unfortunately I can't remember the name XP
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 10:13 am

I'm a crew in the Blox Brigade!

FlamingChihuahua

Vincent. V Ex-~

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 12:13 pm

The Final Fantasy Seven Guild - I was a former Moderator there until about a month ago where I resigned from my duty due to school work, I intend to take up Moderatorship again when my GCSE's are done and over with, so I guess I'm as good as a Mod there. >.O I also made the Guild banner. o.o

Legends Of Tokent - I'm a Vice-Captain there and I'm good friends with the owner and helped develop a good portion of the Guild. Unfortunately, the Guild owner is currently very unreliably and rarely logs on at all now, so the Guild is inactive, and I have no resources to the updates that were meant to take place there. gonk It was a fantasy based RP Guild, if it ever lives again is beyond me.

The Chess Of Gaia - A battle role-play Guild, invite only. I'm a Moderator there. It's a roleplay guild dedicated to the enforcement of the Anti-Munch Project and well, randomly attacking places in Gaia Commerce when we get bored. We're currently hosting an inside tournament to decide rankings within the group.

Fighter's Club - Another battle role-play guild, I'm not sure on the owners policy if the Guild is indeed invite only or not. Again I'm a crew member there. Like The Chess, we enforce the Anti-Munch Project and well, blow s**t up. ninja

Scarlet Tears - A battle role-play tournament where the prize money totals more than 100k Gaia Gold and will keep increasing for now. Invite only, a Guild in the making. I'm a Moderator there too. domokun

I got bored and typed more than I probably should. gonk
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 1:55 pm

Vice Captain in Misadventures in Wonderland.

Captain, Owner, and starter of Planet Aura: A Home for Sorcery.

Crew member in The Revolution.

Tseta C. Aito

Fashionable Seeker

Spyse

Sparkly Consumer

4,150 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 3:19 pm

I'm vice captain of the Fantasy Roleplayer's Realm. I'm sure you can figure out what our guild is about. wink There's a link in my sig.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 6:04 pm

Mod/Captain for Insomniacs Anonymous.

Yngwie

Ice Silverwind

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 8:52 pm

...I have no idea who could've found me.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 11:28 pm

I'm a mod on the FLCL Guild, and Vice-Captain of Addiction 3nodding

Faithful Rogue

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 2:15 am

The Polls Library 2
and
The Freaky Uber Kooks!(The F.U.K(s) )
3nodding
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:54 am

THG: The Nicest Gaians around

Position: Mod

comfreak_12

Taylr752

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:36 am

sweatdrop Well It's time to upadte what guilds I am a mod in.
I am Captain of this Guild
and I own a guild up for rent
(I sold alot of my guilds check the first page I used to have alot, dont worry This one matters to me, the rest of them were stupid.)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 12:41 pm

I am a mod at The Muffcake Tavern. 3nodding heart

Jinsei

Death of Allison

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 4:15 pm

Mod/Vice Capt of Fallen Arch Clan
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 7:31 pm

I am a Guild Moderator at the Divine Wind Guildhouse.

Janus_Dage

Elspeth Telrunya

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 11:16 pm

Mod in the Elven Brotherhood and Sisterhood guild (yes the original elf guild smile )

Captain of Artopia (it is a guild for all types of art lovers whether they draw,write,cg or not)

Mod for the scheibengard guild
Resources & Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games