Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Inn of Peace (and other rp)

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild from non to fully literate role plays. 

Tags: Role play, literate 

Reply Graveyard
The World of Darth [ON HOLD] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:22 pm
Kageko had started awake at the sound of the crash created from Angeles's anger. She was about to doze off again after having assured herself that no one was attacking before she was awakened once more, this time by Emilia's laughter. The girl began to fall back into her light sleep before she realized something, she hadn't eaten anything since the tea and biscuits that she had been offered at the apothecary. the girl wondered to herself, Kageko's definition of "perfectly fine" took in only the physical aspects. In truth, she was usually easily irritated when she was really hungry. Her sin, even though it rarely showed itself nowadays, was still wrath and it had the tendency to appear when she was the most off-balance.

Pulling some jerky out of her pouch, the girl began to chew on it. For now she was good but her food wouldn't last forever and she wasn't exactly fond of asking the others for help. She didn't want to be indebted to anyone in any way. At least, not until she finished her task. Kageko assured herself as she finished off the jerky and popped a slice of a dried apple into her mouth. Chewing and swallowing the piece of fruit as well, the girl slowly began to drift back to a light sleep.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:02 am
Louis shrugged and followed Leon in silence. As the ranger was about to leave, the vampire spoke "Thank you Leon. Sorry for the trouble." the door closed and the vampire's eyes drifted to the bottle he held in his hand.
He sat on the corner of the bed, his hand almost shaking at he removed the cap of the bottle. The scent filled his nostrils and he did not lose a second before bringing it to his lips.
The rusty taste on his tongue was delightful and he drank half of the bottle in seconds. Then he paused, catching his breath, letting the thirst calm down.

Emilia was outside against the house wall when Leon passed her fully armed. She raised an eyebrow and stood up, she followed him in the woods.
"What are you doing ranger?" she asked as she caught up with him.  

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200

Angeles Valentine
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:54 am
Leon stopped and looked over to Emilia, "going hunting," he replied simply, "you, Kageko and I need to eat, there's a group of wild boar that travel through here around this time of year," he paused and looked at her trough half-lidded eyes, "are you doing better?" he asked before adding, "where is his head?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:29 am
Emilia grinned at Leon.
"I do not believe that you can hunt what I need..." she chuckled darkly. "But you should feed yourself and the kid."
She seemed surprised for a second that he asked about her health.
"I am fine." she grunted. It was mostly true, only time would heal her anyway...and maybe revenge too!
Her eyes were darker than usual as she paused and seemed to think about his next question.
"Gone." she said at last crouching on the floor and tracing doodles in the dirt with a wooden stick.
"Let's hunt. I haven't hunted boars in a while..." she stated quite bluntly as she straightened back up.
Her eyes looked at the human with a mix expression.

Louis stared at the bottle for a long moment, then put back the cap on it and stood up from the bed.
Still wrapped in his towel, his lips crimsoned by the blood, he stepped out of the room and back to the library.
He knocked but did not wait for an answer before opening.
Avoiding Angeles's eyes and remaining on the door frame, he extended his hand with the bottle.
"Do you need some?" he asked, jaws still clenched.  

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Angeles Valentine
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:37 pm
Leon nodded, "very well, you may come," he said, "just leave something left of them for us to eat," he said calmly before moving back into the woods and began to look for tracks.

Angeles looked up and walked over, eyes angry as she snatched the bottle and replaced it with the book before walking back inside and finding some shadows to sit in and drink.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:00 am
Emilia had a dark laugh at Leon's comment.
"No worry..." she grunted in a chuckling whisper.
While the ranger was looking for tracks, Emila was listening and smelling. Boars were usually amongst the least discrete wood creatures, yet it was quite uncommon to 'bump' into a pack of wild boars... How ironic... she thought.
After a while she could smell them and a smirk came to her lips, but she went on following Leon, her eyes never leaving the shapes of the ranger as he moved silently across the forest.

Louis looked at the book as the bottle disappeared from his hands. Then his eyes drifted to the vanishing form of Angeles, now sitting in a dark corner. He knew that she had opened the bottle as the scent reached his nostrils.
He sighed.
"Why does it seem that I always make the wrong move or say the wrong thing when I am with you?" he asked calmly, not moving from his spot.  

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Angeles Valentine
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:31 pm
"There are two possibilities," said Angeles from the darkness, "both highly plausible, the first being that we are both very proud, and vampires on top of that. The second being a reason I would rather not say out loud least it dispell some sort of dream, as I'm sure I'm not supposed to know about that reason, because of the first one," Angeles tilted the bottle of blood to her lips and drank the rest of the ranger's blood before setting it on the ground with a soft thud and closed her eyes, "read that book former leader of the Unit, see if there is anything in there that might help our situation."

Leon was of course slower in recognizing the nearness of the boars, but slowed down when their scent was unmistakable even to him. At this hour, the boars would be nested down to rest, a large male may be up and digging for roots, but still not entirely alert, especially since not many predators lived in the area. Leon wanted to move with a sneak attack against the animals; if he was fast enough, he might get more than one.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:45 pm
Louis listened to Angeles with his head resting against the door frame. His gaze was directed towards Angeles, she was in the dark but he could still see her. Her white hair seemed to be glowing like a firefly in the shadow, calling him.
He wanted her to speak up, to mention this second reason, yet she did not seem to be willing to.
As she mentioned the book, his eyes drifted down, he looked at the cover and passed his hand on it. He doubted he would find answer in a book but he did not want to argue. Without a word he left the room slowly.

Emilia was thrilled by the hunt, but she discovered herself even more thrilled by looking at Leon's moving shape...he was much closer to what she wanted to hunt... This was a dangerous game to play yet she could not prevent her instincts from focusing on the human than on the stinking creatures.
The werewolf had to admit that she was amazed at Leon's skills in the art of stealth. She was following him only by scent for despite her inhuman sight and hearing, she could not localize him using those senses.
Her blue and brown eyes looked at him, she could not attack without his signal to give him a chance to once again prove his skills.  

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Angeles Valentine
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:09 pm
Angeles' crimson gaze rested on Louis' back as he turned and left.

Leon slowed down as he heard small cracking noises. His eyes were alert as he began looking around for movement. Slow steady steps made only the softest of noise, never stepping on a twig or dead foliage.

He stopped and froze as he saw movement, and his bow slid easily from his back. He bent down to one knee as he pulled three arrows from his back. He notched them on the string and pulled back slowly, arrowheads pointed at a large boar, a sow, and several piglettes.

He would have to kill the rest of the young once their mother was dead, but young meat always tasted the best. He let out a breath to steady his hand, then released the arrows. Three definite hits resounded through the trees, soon drowned by the pained squealing of the animals that thrashed around. The boar ran three feet before running in circles and dying, he had been the one Leon was most aiming to get, pierced through the heart.

The sow was stuck in the chest, possibly hit in the lung, and the other arrow was stuck in her shoulder, having completely missed the piglet he was aiming for. The young animals were running around in a panic, some dashing for the cover of bushes. Leon notched another arrow and let it fly into the sow, ending her life before beginning a search for the young.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:25 am
Louis had taken the book and was now siting reading it. Yet his focus was always drifting away from the white pages to the white silky hair of the female vampire. He passed a hand on his face and moved to the window, half looking out, half trying to read the book.

Emilia looked at Leon and his quick moves. Her pride was hit when he killed the biggest targets without even giving her a chance to act. She grunted.

Then letting Leon finishing the sow, she jumped across the trees, landing close to two of the piglettes. She pounced on the first one, landing on its head and crunching the skull under her feet. Then she snatched the second one. Wrapping her hands around the neck, she broke it without an hesitation.

Dragging the two little boars back to where the parents were she just threw the lifeless corpses in a pile and waited. Leon was probably hunting the others but she did not care. She was even more frustrated now that the hunt was over.

She started pacing around trying to calm herself. There was no pride, no excitement in killing the babies. She would have enjoyed confronting the father...or the mother. She should not have waited. She growled and sighed at the same time.

((Sorry for having taken so long))  

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Angeles Valentine
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:47 am
"Calm down," said Leon coolly as he returned with the other three piglettes and set them down. he removed the arrows from the larger boars and slipped them back into the quiver. He then took a knife and cut the throats of all of them and then cut their bellies open to begin to clean them.

He was soon finished, and, covered in their blood, he lifted the piglets up and threaded them onto a rope like fish. He then tied one end to the hind legs of both adults and looped the rope around his shoulder. With a grunt he began to drag them slowly across the ground, digging his boots into the earth for traction.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:30 pm
Emilia growled almost silently at Leon and squatted not too far from the ranger. He was covered in blood and her eyes seemed to be flashing back and forth between their usual colors and pitch black.

She looked at him with attention as he prepared the corpse and emptied them.
When Leon tried to play macho man in front of her. Why wasn't he asking her to give a hand? Why was he trying to do all by himself?

She stood up and walked up to him with a very serious look on her face.
"Am I bothering you?" she asked bluntly trying to catch the man's eyes. She could see the effort it required him to drag the animals and to her that would not be nothing, but that would be an enough easy task.
"Why don't you ask me to help?" she sighed and grunted at the same time. In her eyes there was more hunger and disappointment than rage or anger as usual.  

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Angeles Valentine
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:20 am
Leon stopped and looked at Emilia through half lidded eyes, "I'm used to doing it by myself," he said simply and lowered the rope, "and werewolf or not, Unit or not, you are a woman, and I will not impose on your strength or kindness, especially on something that you will gain nothing from."

Leon lifted the rope again and continued to drag the animals across the ground, "besides," he grunted, "if we're found, I would rather you have your strength than I."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:26 am
Emilia looked at Leon with a mouth wide open as she was taken aback by the ranger's argumentation. He was being a ... gentleman!? She could not help but chuckle and shake her head.
She walked to the man, her smile faded when he spoke up in a lower voice his concerns about them being found. She sighed.

"Leon, don't be silly, I offered to tag along, I'll help. Don't give me that crap."

She grabbed the rope from his hands, brushing his fingers as she did so and started pulling the rope. She had to admit that she was impressed that the human had been able to move that. He was much stronger than she expected.

"You are quite strong for a human..." she mused.  

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Angeles Valentine
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:28 am
Leon surrendered the rope without fuss, and walked beside her as she began to drag the kill. He said nothing for a moment until she gave him a compliment. He looked over at her through half lidded eyes and said, "I'm used to doing things alone, so I have trained my body to do as I need it to do. Strength means little without skill."

He looked away and paused to look up at the sky through the canopy of leaves. The night was coming to an end, there were a few more hours of darkness, but then Louis would need serious attention, "we best hurry," he said with a little determination, "it's better if we get inside before the sun rises."  
Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games