Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
(temporary) star trek reboot (since gais's being weird) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:25 am
Uhura and Spocked nodded as they went to work. Uhura searched and scanned carefully for Klingon signatures. Spock meanwhile worked with the scoot ship and picked up an engery signature from a Klingon weapon.

"Captain," Spock called and reliad the findings the scout ship found.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:30 am
Kirk nodded and looked over the information.
"Alright, so we know who did it. Can you match the power signature to a particular weapon or class of ship?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

Near Xephis

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:32 am
"You heard the man Monroe, punch it!"

--

"You discovered something there Kirk?"

((Shern))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:37 am
Spock took another moment to gather the infomation. "There were various signatures captain," he replied. "But the strongest one I can deduce to be the cannon fire of the Klingon's latest ship model. The Negh'Var-class warship."  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:39 am
[*is thinking of having a Klingon attack at some point fi only to have them say 'Klingon on the starboard bow' :p that and get Zepatos into some action since his little ship makes a very good fighter craft 3nodding Maybe Nero sent some Klingon ahead to the co-ordinates ot look for them? what do you think?]

Kirk nodded.
"Yes it seems so- the Scout ship reports that the weapon signature that destroyed the starbase was definately Klingon. i'm searching for more information on that. seems to be a Negh'Var-class warship"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:42 am
((I'm fine with that.))  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:56 am
[awesome. I'll just assume Nero sent them ahead then to scout out if the enterprise is at the co-ordinates he was given. since nero's ship's so huge he probably wouldn't take it everywhere - he has lackeys now lol]  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:23 am
A small cloaked Klingon scout observed the federation ships in the graveyard. The pilot sent back a message to Nero of the Enterprise's location.

"Captain," Uhura said immediatly. "I'm picking up a transmitted message-it's Klingon."

She paused as she tried to make out what it said. "I think they're sending out the our coordinates."  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:31 am
"Damn." Kirk frowned trying to decide quickly what to do. They didn't know how many Klingons there were. There was the option of fighting and intercepting the messenger, although he didn't know how many ships were nearby, or letting it go and warping out of there before they could amass a response.
"Can we intercept the messenger? Do we know where it's headed?" he said, speaking quickly and clearly. he didn't want to strike into an all out attack with the Klingons until he'd gotten to the border and spoken to one of the leading Klingon representatives, to figure out if it was a united war agaisnt the Federation or just a few crackpots acting on their own.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:54 am
"I can try, sir," Uhura replied returning to working over the console. She frowned when she was unable to track it. "I'm sorry, captain. But I could try to trace it back to the source? Perhaps give you a general idea where the ship is?"

((haha-I have no idea if what I'm saying is do-able....))  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:56 am
[no worries :p]

"do your best." Kirk said.
"chekov, keep an eye out. If they come after us I want to know immediately."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:05 am
Spock moved to assist Uhura in her efforts. When they managed to come up with a general location they had it brought up on the viewing screen.

"Captian," Spocked spoke as he pointed to the screen. There seemed to be a slight ripple effect occuring in the stars...like they were moving slightly.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:15 am
Kirk nodded.
"Get the shields up. Maximum capacity. Commodore i'd advise you to do the same. Prepare for warp, we may have to get out of here quickly."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:32 am
"Should I try hailing them?" Uhura asked since they probably knew they had been caught when their sensors picked up on the increased shielding.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:47 am
"hail them." kirk agreed, sitting up a little in his chair. He fronwed at teh viewing screen.

[g2g eat. ttyl]  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces