Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
(temporary) breaking lines rp (cos gaia's being stupid) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:41 pm
"Well, as soon as they have leashes and collars.....or have been trained," Koko replied. "You're welcome to take them for a walk during the day."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:46 pm
Arodas nodded to hismelf a little thoughtfully.
"I can always raid a pet store." he smiled. he then looked thoughtful again.
"You're..uh...your boyfriend might not appreciate knowing I can go out in daylight.." he said a little warily. "he seems that way, no offence. Probably better if he doens't know til he finds out or himself, unless you break it to him."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:50 pm
"I won't say a word if you don't want me to," Koko replied. "To be quite honest I am rather envious of these abilities you have."

Finally having enough of Buster tangling his paws in her hair she set the pups down.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:52 pm
Aridas smiled a little and shrugged.
"I appreciate them, I admit it. they're blessings in a way. But I have my own weaknesses to balance them, so it's not all candy and roses." he laughed.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:04 pm
Koko was tempted to ask what they were but decided it was best not to. "I see," was all she relied with. Then she smiled too as the pups chased one another around her ankles. "It's alright I suppose....I always preferred the night when I was mortal anyway," she commented. "Father told me it was because I was born in the night and thus why he gave me my name."

"My name means night" she replied.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:16 pm
Aridas smiled. "really? That's interesting."
he then looked a little puzzled.
"I thought Indians named their kids after the first thing they saw after coming out of the birthing area...or is that another tribe?" he asked.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:20 pm
"They do," Koko replied. "I was told later on that my name was suppose to be something else, but apparently my mother wasn't going to have that.....and that's a secret I'm taking to my grave."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:25 pm
Aridas laughed.
"technically you're already dead, so you can tell me." he teased  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:29 pm
"Oh-haha," Koko smirked. "Nice try, though."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:32 pm
"oh come on, you can't waver an interesting piece of info in front of me and then snatch it away, that's cruel." he laughed.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:38 pm
"Of course I can-I'm a very cruel person," Koko replied sarcastically. "Get me my newspaper and maybe I'll consider telling you."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:47 pm
Ardas laughed.
"bribery, is it? very well."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:49 pm
"I said maybe I would tell you," Koko stressed as she nearly tripped over one of the pups when she took a step.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:33 pm
Judith woke slowly. She had to take a moment to remember where she was first. Being in England was still very strange to her.
She heard Koko and Adrias talking in the other room so she rolled out of bed and went in.
"Good morning." She yawned.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:43 pm
"Morning," Koko replied. "....or afternoon. Guess it doesn't matter."  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers