Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x- has returned...? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Were you here or were you a ninja? o.o
  Yes ^_^
  I'm a ninja :D
View Results

Henwyfatale

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 2:18 pm
haha I guess xD
but I would want to wait for it and let my parental skills just naturally kick in [: I hear it kicks in once you first hold your babay :'D <3 haha  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 2:20 pm
HTPNDino
haha I guess xD
but I would want to wait for it and let my parental skills just naturally kick in [: I hear it kicks in once you first hold your babay :'D <3 haha

any evidence to back that up?  

Cephalon Kish

Henwyfatale

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 2:22 pm
Nope >.>
but then again, what kind of guy is prepared until the last minute anyway? x] Not me~ :'D haha  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 2:27 pm
Who's to say anyone is prepared?  

machine of life vincent

Henwyfatale

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 2:30 pm
Besides, I think parenting does come naturally to you but different times :'D like...you know when girls are little they want to play house with everything >< I had a cousin and she'd take the dogs and be like "THIS IS MY BABY! NO ONE TOUCH HIM OR I'LL KEEL YOU!" haha xD she dressed up the dog in build a bear clothes too >.> I felt sorry for the dog XD haha  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 2:35 pm
HTPNDino
Besides, I think parenting does come naturally to you but different times :'D like...you know when girls are little they want to play house with everything >< I had a cousin and she'd take the dogs and be like "THIS IS MY BABY! NO ONE TOUCH HIM OR I'LL KEEL YOU!" haha xD she dressed up the dog in build a bear clothes too >.> I felt sorry for the dog XD haha

O_O the dog was crying inside XD  

Cephalon Kish

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 2:38 pm
Haha, girls think they're prepared because we're girls and are born with that maternal protective motherly feeling thingy, but when it unexpectedly happens the girl is the least prepared xD
THEN AGAIN, it doesn't help when there are some guys that won't take responsibility for their actions either xD  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 2:40 pm
I hate guys like that they make our gender look bad. =/  

machine of life vincent

Cephalon Kish

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 2:41 pm
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-
Haha, girls think they're prepared because we're girls and are born with that maternal protective motherly feeling thingy, but when it unexpectedly happens the girl is the least prepared xD
THEN AGAIN, it doesn't help when there are some guys that won't take responsibility for their actions either xD

screw that ima get my kids nutored XD  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 2:44 pm
FireBringer_Kain
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

screw that ima get my kids nutored XD

At least your thinking about the future of our planet.  

machine of life vincent

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 2:46 pm
OOH, I like your new avi Vincent.

xD your kids might hate you for that when they find out, Kain. xD  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 2:50 pm
@Blue: Thank you.

Think about if every one follows his example, that generation children will have to adopt. Thus solving the orphan situation at that time  

machine of life vincent

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 2:52 pm
True, but then when there are no more orphans and we NEED to repopulate, we'll be back to where we first started. haha, it's like a neverending CIRCLE! xD  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 2:55 pm
thats when we force the strict law of one child per newly wed family.  

machine of life vincent

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 2:56 pm
But then, what if they accidentally have another child?
It'll be like in China where they kill the extra babies! D: D: D: D:  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games