Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Non neko RPs
corrupted dreamworld Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

how was the plot change?
  good
  bad
  REALLY confusing
  a little confusing
View Results

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:55 pm
racy smiled at the two. "Yume, you seem to be a very good sister...." then she frowned. "..hm...will it be safe for your little sister to be here? its very dangerous. " racy said concerned,.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:13 pm
Yume shrugged, "It's better for her to be here with me than in the real world. Besides, I'll piggyback her around anyways." she explained and Kira jumped up and down, tugging at Yume's dress, "Yay piggybacks!!" she cheered.  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:16 pm
XxX-Neko-baby-XxX
Yume shrugged, "It's better for her to be here with me than in the real world. Besides, I'll piggyback her around anyways." she explained and Kira jumped up and down, tugging at Yume's dress, "Yay piggybacks!!" she cheered.
racy couldnt help but awe again. they were so cute!!
"mhmk. you better keep her safe. we dont know what'll happen in the real world if we lose anyone here." looked around. she heard something. "cmon, lets move." she said, going back into a bush, in the opposite direction she heard the thing.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:47 pm
Yume lowered herself to the ground and Kira hopped up onto her back, "M'kay." Yume said and followed Racy.  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:00 pm
Fang drew his swords ready, and flames quickly curled around them. He stood behind Yume and Kira and looked behind them "Go on and get Kira to safety I'll hold off whatever we're fighting ok?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:09 pm
racy led yume and kira to safety, watchign fang from a distance. once they got furter away, racy looked at yume and kira intenly with major seriousness. "you guys. stay right here. but if something come around that looks threatening, scream or call out for help or something, and run away as fast as you can. stay safe, got it?" racy said, before flying up and over to fang, gonna help him.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:41 pm
Fang looked at Racy and nodded " Are they safe?" before waiting for a reply he tackled a monster that darted toward them and stabbed its throat he ducked then kicked another one toward Racy then further toward them  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:32 pm
knnytte of terror
Fang looked at Racy and nodded " Are they safe?" before waiting for a reply he tackled a monster that darted toward them and stabbed its throat he ducked then kicked another one toward Racy then further toward them
"yeah, theyre safe!" racy jumped up and threw her flaming throwing knives at random monster things. she smiled in satisfaction when the ones she hit burst into flames. then she charged for others.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:47 pm
"Damnn this is boring!" Yume sighed and held onto Kira. "Patience is a vital." Kira stated proudly, "That's virtue, Kira." Yume corrected and grabbed her bow and arrows.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:50 pm
Fang Jumped over a monster then stabbed its back, stabbed it with another blade and threw it to the side at other monsters he charged further at them, ran past one and slashed its head, turning around jab another one's chest "bring it on freakshows!" he taunted and snickered  

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:01 pm
Kira watched Fang in amazment, "Woohoo! Go Fang!" she cheered loudly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:32 pm
racy smiled, seeing fang go so smoothly with these things. she kept reciting spells that gave tons of danage, yet used little energy. she put force feilds around fang and herself temporarily and ran around, in a big circle around atll the monsters and cutting each one down one by one as she went on. "these monsters dont do so much for defense now to they." she said to herself. she looekd at yume and kira, and smiled as they were still safe and happy.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:37 pm
Yume rolled her eyes at her sister's enthusiastic attitude and Kira spotted a rodent, "Look! A squirrel!!" she said and started to chase after it. Yume's eyes widened and she stumbled out of the bushes after her sister, "Kira you twit get back here!" she yelled frantically.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:41 pm
((Whatever happened to the other rpers?))  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:49 pm
((iono. Dx))
racy saw the two, and they were running right into a monster. she quickly thrw one of her flaming knives and threw it hard to that monster, killing it quickly. she chased after kira and yume before they got into anymore trouble. "Yume!! Kira!! i said dont move!" sh growled, taking them high in the air, safe away from the danger. "you scared me. dont scare me!!" se said, softening up.  
Non neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games