Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:46 pm

Ura the rainbow King
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...
I am not the Yongest, or the brightest son...

..I am the most hated, But I am strong.

User Image
Slytherin 5th Year

> Shin smirked and stood back. He then turned on his heels and walked away. He had done what he came to do. He now needed to watch for the effects. .
⁈PREFECT⁉

Mood? Shaky.
Emotional state? Snappy. Irritated.
Physical State? Did not eat. In pain.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:53 pm

User Image
яεġrετηστнιηġ ғεαяησ σηε ταkε prιdε ιηεvεяyτнιηġ
User Image
As soon as the Slytherin sloshed away from the table, Colton let down his wall, not bothering to hide his discontent. With a look of disgust and a loud, gravelly sigh, he downed the rest of his pumpkin juice and pushed himself up from the table. After one sweeping glance at the dark night above, he strode slowly from the hall, shoulders slouched and and face glum.
User Image
User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:11 am

User Image
User Image

Tyler walked in and sat at the Gryffindor table. He took a sip of his pumpkin juices as the Headmistress stood and spoke to the group of houses announcing Ravenclaw had won the house cup. He groaned loudly. "Great we lost." he said frowning. If only there was quiddicth this year! he thought, annoyed.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:59 am

User Image
яεġrετηστнιηġ ғεαяησ σηε ταkε prιdε ιηεvεяyτнιηġ
User Image
Colton sat like stone near the end of the Gryffindor table, doing his best to avoid contact with the students on either side of him. He gazed off at the wall, not even bothering to glance up at the sudden sound of nothingness that served as a prelude to the Headmistress' speech.

Reluctantly, he listened, his unusually dark gray eyes still plastered on the wall. The word "Ravenclaw" registered in his head, and his fists clenched into tight balls; his stomach constricting as he sucked in an unhealthy bout of air. He couldn't define the cause of his angst, but it was definitely emphasized as the banners overhead began to change color. Shockingly, he didn't mind that Gryffindor had not won the house cup—not at all. Curiously, it was the fact that Ravenclaw had gotten the honor that seemed to make his blood boil.

His head spun and tried to make sense of his thoughts. What did it matter who won if it wasn't him? But that was the awkwardness in it, he felt a strong pull that resembled the unexplained gravity that had forced him down into the dungeons last week, a wish that the cup would have been awarded to another house, instead. One that he had no affiliation with...that he knew of.

Glancing around, Colton was completely unaware of the gleaming smile he now wore as he watched the students of the other houses sink into their seats, their emotions ranging from sadness to fury to guilt. He?—He felt happy for a brief moment, despite his inclusion in that category of students who had just lost the year-long competition. The happiness faded into confusion as he spotted his sister. Tristain had locked eyes with him, a glow of pride lighting her delicate features. The emotional game of tug-of-war that now blazed on inside him was madness. He felt a natural drive to smile back, to feel pride and happiness for his little sister. But he also felt a stronger, much darker pull to do his best to punch a hole through the center of the wooden table, though he managed to refrain.

Anger ripped ceaselessly against his insides, tore at all of the lighter emotions, and created the image of a crazed thirteen year old boy as it warred ruthlessly with his conscience.

User Image
User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:35 pm

User Image
User Image

A young blond female took her seat at the Gryffindor table a thin black hardbound notebook in her slim hands. This year was going to be a year full of firsts for the youngest of the Gaunt family. The biggest being her first time being at school alone. Since coming to school her older brother has been right there with her. A constant loving shadow that was her ever guardian. But he had graduated last year and was probably in his lover's arms right now. He and Soren were so cute. Maybe someday soon they'd get married. Daisy hoped so. After everything that had happened in their lives it was nice to see someone able to take care of him instead of Charon trying to do everything like always. The pair of them should have the shop closed down by now...maybe she'd go see them this weekend.

This year Daisy also had plans to start a club. She had several ideas but had settled on one in particular thanks to watching her brother and his love. How many others were lonely out there? It was going to be interesting but she needed a partner. Maybe Rose would be up to it? Her brother had graduated too so it would give them something to do together without their family worrying about them. Not to mention of course Quidditch was going to be starting up again soon and she couldn't wait. Silently she wondered if they would have new team mates this year or if the Gryffindor team was going to be solid. She hoped they would be as Daisy was still getting to know the people currently on her team and didn't want to try to memorize the names of new members. Too much on her mind right now for that.

"Now I just need a name...." Daisy said softly to herself as she opened a page with several things doodled on there. All of them were ideas for designs and names for her club. Of course she hadn't got it approved yet but that was for tomorrow after classes. Oh she just couldn't wait! Brushing part of the ribbon that tied her short hair back, the blond smiled. This was going to be a good year she just knew it. Whether or not she fell in love for the first time was not even on her mind for once. Really she just hopped her club was liked and maybe, just maybe might be able to help someone else get that special someone to know they are loved. Letting her other hand fall to her side, pale pink nails brushed through the soft fur of her faithful little Spade as she got lost in thought waiting for others to join her.

User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image

Lost in the flower field: Spade, my thoughts
He loves me, he loves me not: Excited
A flower crown upon my head: Can't wait to start~
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:51 pm

User Image
User Image

Tyler arrived at the Gryffindor Table, his three badges gleaming on the front of his robes. Pushing his glasses up the bridge of his nose he smiled at Daisy, a member of the quidditch team. "Need a name for what?" he asked the chaser. As he took a seat. Hope I didn't scare her... he thought after a moment. He gave her a friendly smile as he settled in his seat. He took his cup and poured himself some pumpkin juice before taking a sip of his now filled goblet. "So how are you Daisy?" he asked as he set his goblet back down. The Head Boy glanced around as he awaited the fourth years response.

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:01 pm

¯``•• .¸¸.•´Although me and my brother have the same face...

User Image
User Image
User Image
Seer
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
╔══════════════╗
Thoughts: Where are they?
Mood: Depressed.
╚══════════════╝

Lucas was glad to be at school. Though not so much since he knew that somewhere, in this school, Roi lurked, in the shadow of another being. He sat down on a bench away from his twin brother. He looked around looking for someone he knew, he hoped someone he knew would sit with him. He looked around for Colton Raines or William Radcliffe. Not seeing them yet he kept his legs pressed together and gripped his knees. Worried sick as to where they were. He didn't want to be alone... Not right now, not with that vision still in his mind. He tried to push it out with the happy thoughts from the summer. He enjoyed it a lot, living with Quinton had proved to be fun as anything.

¯``•• .¸¸.•´We can never be more different...

{OOC:...}
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:31 pm

User Image
User Image

Bright blue eyes looked up a little startled as she had been so focused she missed the sound of her Quidditch Captain speaking. A smile crossed her face as she rather liked Tyler. Brushing a bit of hair that had fallen into her face back out she couldn't help but laughing a little, nervous habit. "My club. I plan to go talk to Professor McCrae tomorrow after class hopefully. Well maybe later in the week if I can't come up with a name for it. I have to ask a friend if she wants to help with it but...I really don't know if anyone would be interested." Daisy answered closing her notebook as she explained. That was her biggest fear with this idea of hers would be met with ridicule and not an ounce of 'hey that could be cool'. Then again...wasn't that everyone's fear when it came to an idea?

"I'm doing ok. It feels a bit weird being here and knowing that when I look up my brother isn't over at the Slytherin table but...but I think I will get used to it. How about you? Did you do anything fun this summer?" She answered his question with another one still smiling lightly. It would take some getting used to but he would do so. As she started to glance downward is when the glint of of his badges caught her eyes. He had been a Prefect for a couple of years now and captain of the Quidditch team for two if she remembered correctly. However there was a third badge that caught her attention. She had seen it once before when it sat pinned on the lapel of Xenos, her adoptive brother Dante's former lover. A larger smile rose to her face at the sight of it.

"You got Head Boy? Congratulations! When did you get the news? Who's Head Girl? Do you know that yet?" Questions, questions and more questions. Charon always did say that she had too many of them. Sometimes the older Gaunt would tease his little sister about being in the wrong tower. She might not have understood it at first, or even now, but Daisy always got upset as she was proud to be a Gryffindor. Still she was happy to know that the Head Boy came from her house this year. It made for a wonderful sight to see all three badges on the dark haired boy's robes. As far as she knew Tyler had never done anything to get in trouble. He would be the first person Daisy would direct first year Gryffindors to look at for an example.

User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image

Lost in the flower field: Spade, Tyler
He loves me, he loves me not: Excited, tad startled
A flower crown upon my head: That's so cool!

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 3:46 pm

User Image
User Image

Tyler smiled at Daisy as she explained what she had meant. He took another sip of his drink as he listened. "Well if your interested you could probably find some more interested. And I was thinking of maybe starting a club myself, but I kinda have a full plate. NEWT exams and classes, plus quidditch and prefect duties." he said with a shrug. He looked up at the girl and smiled at her. When the topic turned to her brother he was slightly unsure what to say next, he was not very familiar with Charon. Well might as well console her he thought. "I'm sure its gonna take a bit of getting used to, but you will manage." he said with a smile. Hearing her reaction to the three badges the seventh year smiled. "Thank you, I found out about Mid-summer. The best part is that, my girlfriend Ryn got Head Girl." he smiled as he said this news.

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 6:58 pm

User Image
==== ♋ ==== ♋ ====
ωilliam Ɍadcliffe
Sixth Year → Gryffindor

==== ♋ ==== ♋ ====

►The man... The mystery... The legend...◄

William moved into the Great Hall and slipped into a seat near Tyler and glanced at the long line of students for Sorting. He glanced at Tyler. "We get anyone yet?" he asked as an aside, turning to watch the students filing up.

Out Of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 7:08 pm

User Image
User Image
User Image
Seer
╔══════════════╗
Thoughts: Yay! William!
Mood: Safe.
╚══════════════╝

Lucas' face brightened when he saw Will finally join them and he waved at him. Sneaking up out of his chair and moving quietly to an empty stool next to William Radcliffe sitting down in it. He felt safer around him, especially since he had promised to protect the timid Gryffindor. He smiled up at the Seventh year, "Hi Will!" He said up to him smiling.

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 7:12 pm

User Image
==== ♋ ==== ♋ ====
ωilliam Ɍadcliffe
Sixth Year → Gryffindor

==== ♋ ==== ♋ ====

Will's eyes were drawn to the smaller boy who approached them and he caught himself smirking. "Oh, so young Lucas has a voice," he said, chuckling. He leaned forward and ruffled the boy's hair, then said, "How was your summer Lucas?"

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 7:19 pm

User Image
User Image
User Image
Seer
╔══════════════╗
Thoughts: Teehee!
Mood: Happy and Safe.
╚══════════════╝

The little kid smiled as the older student pet him and looked up at him with a wide smile. "Amazing! I was finally moved out of that castle and went to live with the owner of Olivanders! It's amazing! I was away from Roi, we are now out of his reach, both here at school and at home!" He said, he honestly wanted to hug him that's just how happy he was to truly be safe. Still, they were both boys and it would look a bit weird, so he just gleefully looked up at him.

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 7:26 pm

User Image
==== ♋ ==== ♋ ====
ωilliam Ɍadcliffe
Sixth Year → Gryffindor

==== ♋ ==== ♋ ====

The older boy nodded as he listened to the younger's story about his summer and smiled a wide grin to him. "Well, that's very good Lucas. You're always safe here at Hogwarts. The teachers and other students will make sure of that." He ruffled the boy's hair again and then said, "It's good that you found a nice home though."

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 7:40 pm

User Image
User Image
User Image
Seer
╔══════════════╗
Thoughts: Roi...
Mood: Happy to Worried.
╚══════════════╝

Lucas' smile dropped and turned into a frown. He was still worried and he repeated the question he asked his adopted father, "But can Hogwarts protect you from something that's already inside? He's untouchable... He's everywhere..." He said looking around the great hall for William Dante Nott the Third looking for Roi's current body, unknowing that the demon had entered the body of another person he trusted in this castle.

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games