Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 4:47 pm

Ariana Hawthorne
First Year: Hufflepuff

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana smiled at Annabelle, sure that everyone will get along swell. She listened as Steele answered Katrina's question. There really isn't anything that can compare to this castle, she thought. If I was a regular person, I wouldn't even know about this place. It would just be a fairytale, she thought, remembering some kid books she's read about witches.

wearing
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 5:26 pm

User Image
User Image

Austin smiled at the new arrivals before glancing at Rose. "You ok Rose?" he whispered to her. "You've been down all day." he said as he looked over at his friend. He glanced at the new first years and smiled at them. I hope she'll cheer up. he thought as his gaze drifted back to her.

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 6:04 pm

User Image
User Image

SIXTH YEAR
HUFFLEPUFF

► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄

Rose looked up, eyes closed at Austin with a forced smile. "I am alright Austin." She obviously lied. Really, she needed to get herself together in front of the new students. All the older students were supposed to be support, how can they trust her is their first impression of her is "crybaby". Taking a few deep breaths and dabbing her eyes a few times she finally looked up, a bright, cheerful smile replaced the sad look of earlier. "You will all love this House!" she said her voice cheerful," By far we have the nicest people here. The others seem to like to fight far too much" she laughed but a twinge of pain showed in her eyes as the comment brought up the problem with her brother and his ex.

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 6:17 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana looked up at Rose as she greeted the first years. Rose did a very good job at hiding her pain, but Ariana still noticed she wasn't as happy as she tried to appear. Still, Ariana did her best to ignore the pain and focus on being happy. She gave Rose a warm smile, still unaware of the girl's name. "This year's gonna be fun!" she shouted back at the girl, laughing.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 6:20 pm

User Image
User Image

Austin nodded simply, knowing Rose was lying but understood to drop the topic. "Yeah Welcome to Hufflepuff. I'm Austin, one of the prefects!" he said with a smile. "If you need help just ask." he said. Hope Rose will explain later. he thought, concerned.

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 6:39 pm

User Image
User Image

SIXTH YEAR
HUFFLEPUFF

Delicate fingers went over her mouth as she realized she had not introduced herself to the first years, it was when Austin had introduced himself that the thought dawned on her.
"Forgive me, my name is Rose Prince" her face flushed a light pink in her embarrassment.

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 6:57 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

"My name's Ariana Hawthorne," she said. "When is the feast gonna start? I'm starving," she said, putting her hands on her stomach to show that she was hungry.

wearing
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 8:42 pm

User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

First Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? The Great Hall
What am I doing? Making a bunch of new friends!
What am I thinking?Oh.... I can't....

Kat smiled to Annabelle as she introduced herself and then turned back to Steele as he answered her question. 'London is gorgeous..." Then he asked her the same question. A sudden stone dropped into her stomach. This information... it could reveal who she was. She didn't want people to know who her father was... for that information to color their opinion of her. She sighed, finally. "I'm from a small village called Little Hangleton." She prayed that no one remembered the article from the Daily Prophet about her father's escape from Azkaban where they mentioned the village. She bit her lip and looked down at the table.

Out of Character ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 8:55 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana never really payed much attention to the Daily Prophet even though her father and brother did. "Oh, Little Hangleton? I think I've heard of it once or twice," she said, smiling. Where did I hear it? she wondered, thinking. Then it hit her. "Oh yeah! I remember! There was some man who escaped from Azkaban. I think his name was Aldanis Var-" she said, but stopped herself from saying it out loud. Wait a second. Isn't 'Varren' Kat's last name? she wondered. Posters of Aldanis Varren were plastered everywhere. Every time Ariana has gone into Diagon Alley with her family, she saw them. "Kat..?" she said, not wanting to say anything aloud in case the other students would hear.

wearing
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 9:11 pm

User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

First Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? The Great Hall
What am I doing? Making a bunch of new friends!
What am I thinking?Oh.... I can't....

Katrina curse silently to herself as her friend Ariana put two and two together and realized who her father was. She looked up and prepared to respond to her when her body went suddenly rigid. Her normally hazel eyes swirled black and she gripped the table. When she opened her mouth to speak, she spoke in an unnatural voice.

"The Snake will threaten the Cub,
And the Grizzly will respond with force.
With a flash of green the Grizzly will strike,
And the fall of the Snake will be complete!"

Just as suddenly as the fit came on, Katrina's body went limp, her eyes rolling back into her head. Her limp body slipped from the seat and she fell to the floor with a thump.

Out of Character ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 9:15 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana gasped as Katrina's body went rigid. As she fell, Ariana let out a scream so high pitched and loud that the whole room could hear her. She quickly dropped to her knees beside Katrina and grabbed her shoulders. "Kat! she yelled, shaking her body. "Kat, wake up!" she yelled once again in an attempt to make her conscious.

wearing
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 9:27 pm

User Image
Chase Henrick
~ Ravenclaw ::: First Year ~

User Image

Was he even allowed to go to a different table during the Sorting Feast? He didn't know and didn't care. All he knew was that Kat was unconscious and Ariana was screaming her head off. He didn't know whether he should calm Ariana down or try to take care of Kat. So, he decided to do whatever came to mind first.

"Ariana! Calm down. Calm down," he tried. He proceeded to take Kat's pulse and breathing patterns to make sure nothing was out of the ordinary. He never thought he'd use the knowledge he'd learned in that tiny CPR lesson back in his old school was useful.

"She's completely normal," he reassured Ariana. "I think."

User Image

"The person who tries to live alone will not succeed as a human being.
His heart withers if it does not answer another heart.
His mind shrinks away if he hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration."
- Pearl S. Buck

User Image

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 9:33 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana couldn't think properly. When Chase ordered her to calm down, she didn't move away from Katrina, her hands still around Kat's shoulders. She looked up at Chase with wide eyes. "You think?!" she asked before attempting at waking her up once again. "Kat!" she yelled, shaking her friend slightly. C'mon! What happened? she wondered, freaking out.

wearing
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 9:39 pm

User Image
Chase Henrick
~ Ravenclaw ::: First Year ~

User Image

"I don't think yelling and shaking her is helping her though..." Chase trailed off.

Chase suddenly realized that the Great Hall was quieter than it used to- besides the fact that Ariana was still screaming. This was causing quite the commotion. No, he couldn't think about that when Kat suddenly lost consciousness.

When he heard some sort of a "bang", he turned around only to see Sam jumping over the tables to get to Kat. The nerves that Gryffindor had! But his actions were understandable. "Oi, oi," he sighed.

User Image

"The person who tries to live alone will not succeed as a human being.
His heart withers if it does not answer another heart.
His mind shrinks away if he hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration."
- Pearl S. Buck

User Image

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 9:39 pm

User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

First Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Eleven
✔Mood: Worried
✔Status: Single

Sam came flying from the Gryffindor Tale and slid down onto his knee, tearing a hole in his robe. He looked to Chase, then Ariana and finally to Kat's face. "What happened?" He asked and moved to cradle her head, not exactly sure what to do. Sam looked to Chase, hoping he'd know what to do or say.

Out Of Character: ...
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games