Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Gryffindor Common Room
Gryffindor Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have your password?
Yes! Right here!
60%
 60%  [ 49 ]
No, I lost it D:
12%
 12%  [ 10 ]
I stole someone's password >:D
27%
 27%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 81

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:34 pm
User Image
User Image

Tyler walked into the common room. "Hey Will, Quiditch try out results" he said as he placed the paper on the bulletin board. Tough choice but we have a good team. he thought before turning away and towards the dormitory.

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 10:31 am
User Image
User Image

Tyler entered the common room, leading the crowd of first years. "Okay, everyone listen up!" he said with a smile as the came in. "Welcome to Gryffindor Tower, right now we are in the common room, to the left we have the stairs leading to the girls dormitories, the right you have the stairs to the boys dorms." he said. Man am I tired. he thought as he looked over the first years.

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 2:45 pm
User Image
~Remy Verity Bleiddiaid~
First Year Gryffindor
User Image
User Image
Remy was awed by the common room. A fire was glowing in the fireplace, and it made the place seem a little more comforting. She knew she would need all the comforting she could get, since she was no longer spending every moment with her sister and best friend, Heather. She sighed, wondering how she was doing in her new house, and then focused her attention back on the crowd of first years.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 6:23 am
Steven Shepardson 1st Year Gryffindor

Shep walked into the common room and felt... safe. his worry was gone. He found one of the chairs nearest to the fire and plopped down. He finally felt at home at Hogwarts. He stretched out, all worries about that thing forgotten, and realized he actually was very very sleepy.  

Captain Ookami

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 4:36 am
User Image
~Remy Verity Bleiddiaid~
First Year Gryffindor
User Image
User Image
Remy yawned. She waved goodbye to everyone as she quickly went up the steps to the dormitory.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 1:51 pm
Steven Shepardson 1st year Gryffindor
Shep woke up, having spent the night in the same chair. "Oh not good, I so slept in!" he muttered as he got up, gathered his books, and ran off in a dead sprint off to the first class of the year.  

Captain Ookami

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 8:05 am
User Image

Leanne Harris
First Year - Gryffindor
`β€’.ΒΈΒΈ.‒´¯`β€’.ΒΈΒΈ.β€’Β΄

Leanne woke up with a bit of a start. She had gone immediately to bed after entering the Common room the other Gryffindors, and now she was running late. She quickly dressed and rushed off to the Great Hall to get something to eat before going to class.

╔══════════════╗

State: Agitated
OOC: ...

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 9:48 am
User Image
β™›β•β”β”ˆβ˜†β”ˆβ”β•β™›
Samuel Meridith

First Year Gryffindor
β™›β•β”β”ˆβ˜†β”ˆβ”β•β™›

βœ”Age: Eleven
βœ”Mood: Bored
βœ”Status: Single

Samuel entered the Gryffindor Common Room and dropped his bag beside a chair, which he then plopped down into. He was bored and tired and he really wanted something exciting to happen. With a heavy sigh, he glanced around the room and saw that he was alone. Another heavy sigh escaped his lips. "Not even anyone to talk to. Geesh, this is boring."

Out Of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 4:09 pm
User Image
User Image

Tyler walked into the common room, his broom on his shoulder and a smile on his face. It was time for Quiddicth Try Outs and the Seeker had a good feeling this year. "Ok, Everyone Quidditch Try Outs are starting now! If your interested get to the Quiddicth Pitch!" he said as he turned and left the tower. Hopefully we get a good team and some games. he thought.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:23 am
We're going at it tonight, tonight
There's a party on the rooftop top of the world
Tonight, tonight and we're dancing on the edge of the Hollywood sign
I don't know if I'll make it but watch how good I'll fake it
It's all right, all right, tonight, tonight

𝕰lizabeth β™š 𝕭urke User Image
𝔉𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 π”œπ”’π”žπ”―, π”Šπ”―π”Άπ”£π”£π”¦π”«π”‘π”¬π”―

Once the commotion of the sorting feast had finally calmed down to an easy sway, no longer violently rocking the first years to and fro from the dynamics of the castle harbored at cryptic seas and teeming with enigmatic possibilities foaming at surface. Tingling nerves vibrated beneath her fingertips as she collapsed head first into the plush comfort of scarlet furnishing, the coach lush with more pillows than she could ever need. Rolling on her back and watching the crackling fire, Cersei smiled. This was the life she was meant to life, she knew it, and she would never give it up.

Lilac eyes danced about the room, wondering who may have lingered in the common room versus who might have left to fall asleep and prepare for the upcoming semester.

β™« My voice
---β™ͺHalf Witch-Half Veela
------ β™« Common Room
----------β™ͺ with the Gryffindors
--------------♬ β™ͺ β™« β™ͺ

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Dandeleon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:24 pm
User Image
Tulio Sterne
1st Year : Male : Gryffindor
Homesick

Tulio wasn't really doing anything in particular. He wasn't planning anything in particular. He was a little bit homesick. though. Tulio looked outside the window of the Gryffindor Common Room, wondering what his parents and siblings are doing now.

His cat strolled in just then, and Tulio grabbed Ruffly using one hand. He looked at the fireplace, and wondered if the people here were as nice as his father once told him. Tulio stroked the persian cat's back, and scratched Ruffly's neck. He felt the oncoming purr calm him down a little, letting his thoughts change into much more positive ones.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:34 pm
User Image
User Image

Caitlin walked into the common room. She looked around, smiling at the feeling it gave off. She looked to the people in the room and waved. Caitlin really needed to go check on Wise. She started up the stairs to the girls' dormitories to check on her owl.

User Image

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:52 pm

A soft humming purr wistfully reached her ears, a curious lilac eye darted the corner of her vision, using her peripherals to catch a glimpse at the young boy parallel her in the comfort of the hearth, and, a delightful little feline curled under his fingertips.

"Aww, you have such an adorable cat." Cersei nearly gushed as a luminescent smile graced her lips as she rolled on to her side, fully facing the boy across from her now. "I didn't see you at the sorting," She realized suddenly. "I'm Cersei, what's your name?" She wondered with the tilt of her head.

β™« My voice
------ β™« Common Room
----------β™ͺ with Tulio, and his cat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:17 pm
User Image
Tulio Sterne
1st Year : Male : Gryffindor
Homesick

"Aww, you have such an adorable cat."

Tulio looked at the girl who spoke to him. This was new. Making friends wasn't something he expected to do at this time of night. Still, it's a lot nicer than spending it alone, albeit with a purring ball of fur. He must remember to thank Ruffly for this later.

"I didn't see you at the sorting." He bowed his head. Well, that was because he was bored at the time and was daydreaming of pranks he could use with the Sorting Hat. If he pulled that off, no first year would be safe from him, ever.

"I'm Cersei, what's your name?"

He smiled. The girl had a lovely voice, and expressive eyes. And she seemed genuinely interested in him. He was about to tell her his plans for nicking the Hat, but maybe for some other time. For now, he should keep the image of the usual nice swotty Gryffindor.

"Tulio. Was in the back of the line, so you probably noticed the other lads in the front." He gave another smile, this time a more hesitant one. He was never good at making new friends. Of course, he had his old group before, but they're all gone now. He wondered what they might be doing now. Maybe in some other school, he thought sadly.

"Wotcha doing here at this late hour?" He postioned Ruffly so that Cersei could stroke him too. It was fine, Ruffly's friendly with almost anyone.  

Dandeleon

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:18 am

The ferocity of lilac rays had been cast so dutifully upon the petite and precious feline, it wasn’t until she stretched her arm across the gap in between to stroke the soft fur behind its ear did her gaze finally rise to meet Tulio’s, dead center. The fire swirling in her veins clouded her vision, veela blood coursed rampant and wild, dilating the black iris of her almond shaped eyes ever so slightly bringing a warm and hypnotizing smile to grace her plush lips. A curious sultry shine met her lilac eyes as he mentioned his place during the sorting. ”I was in the front, now that I think of it, so I suppose you must be right.” Cersei shrugged her shoulders still concealed under the warmth of her Gryffindor robes, fingers still tasked with ruffling the tender fur.

”I’ve always had trouble sleeping, so I decided to stay behind. Didn’t think anyone else would be down here, well, other than upperclassman, but, I doubt they’d really want to spend their time talking to a first year,” Cersei laughed, her low, carnal British voice floated gently into the open atmosphere, curling in the wind and flowing in every direction, as though she were everywhere at once, just talking. ”What about you?”

β™« My voice
------ β™« Common Room
----------β™ͺ with Tulio, and his cat

Gryffindor Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games