Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hufflepuff Common Room
Hufflepuff Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you get the pattern right?
  Yes, it's easy when you know it!
  No, I got drenched!
View Results

MixBreedBecky

Friendly Citizen

6,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:11 am
User Image
Singing my silent song of misery.
This monster lies trapped in my own nightmare.
'He' is a tyrant.
I let our a plea,
Why did you have to leave me all alone?

~Roseann Lutrick~
Single ~ Hufflepuff ~ First Year ~ Unknown Blood ~ Circus Monster

Rose watched the professor, and put the rhythm in her head. She stood next to Chloe, and smiled as she looked around slightly. She looked over at Chloe and smiled softly. "Do you want to do to the girls room?" She asked and lightly scratched the back of her head.

[[OOC: ]]

Bound to sing for them, a worthless monster.
I never see them.
I despise them so.
Lying so useless they start to holler,
"Hey! Get up, you worthless Circus Monster!"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:02 am
Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff
First Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Hufflepuff Common Room

Chloe to Rose as she spoke about going up stairs to the girl’s dormitory. Nodding in the thought she gave a light smile. "Yeah sure sound nice actually." she said before walking off in the direction of the girls sleep quarters. Chloe couldn't wait to get into her pajamas and get some sleep. Or better yet take some time to read about the history she loved so much.

Little did Chloe know that her feline friend Whiskers was upstairs waiting for her. She was currently on her bed licking her fur clean. Deep down the little cat hoped that her girl would come upstairs soon and her wish was about to come true.

(Exit to Girls Dormitory)

With: Rose

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---
User Image

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:19 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Third Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Hufflepuff Common Room
What am I doing? Bed time.
What am I thinking? Where is she going?

Katrina was faintly aware of voices as she drifted off to sleep. Soon enough, Kat had fallen asleep, curled up in the chair. She was sleeping here while she waited for her girlfriend to return.

Out of Character ...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:17 pm
User Image
I'm not afraid of anything
I just need to know that I can breathe
I don't need much of anything
But suddenly, suddenly

I am small and the world is big
All around me is fast moving
Surrounded by so many things
But suddenly, suddenly

eather tevia awthorn
Single | Hufflepuff | Third Year | Beater | Halfblood

Would you comfort me? Would you cry with me?

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Heather sat on the couch in the common room, her textbooks spread out around her. She had to study everything to have a chance of earning enough house points to get Hufflepuff back in the running for the house cup. As she read her Arithmancy textbook, a small paper bird flapped its way towards her, landing on the page she was reading. Puzzled, she picked it up and opened it.

Mysterious Note
Greetings, you have been selected to represent your house for a group of individuals who seek to safeguard all the students of Hogwarts. You have been chosen because you have the ideas and hopefully the strength of character to see this task through and do your house proudly, but also do Hogwarts proudly. Hogwarts is at its best when the four animals unite and defend those within with honor, loyalty, courage, and knowledge. Be present by the stairs on the fourth floor landing after the end of the school day. Destroy this letter after you have read and understood it, and know that the knowledge you now have is to be kept with the up most secrecy. Thank you and we hope to see you soon.

Heather blinked as she finished the note. A secret club? And she was chosen, over everyone else, to represent Hufflepuff? Maybe it was a fluke. Maybe this was supposed to go to someone else. She looked around the room. Empty. There's no one else here. Maybe it is for me. Hmm... Should I check it out? she thought as she turned the note over in her hands, studying it as if it were an ancient artifact. She closed her books, piled them up neatly, and carried them up to the Dormitory. When she returned to the common room, she looked over the note once more before tossing it in the fireplace. She watched it burn to ashes before leaving for the fourth floor.
-Exit to Fourth Floor Corridor-

Wearing
{OOC:}

I'm young, and I am free
But I get tired, and I get weak
I get lost, and I can't sleep
But suddenly, suddenly

How does it feel, to be different from me?
Are we the same?
Are we the same?
How does it feel?

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:17 pm
User Image
But suddenly, suddenly

But suddenly, suddenly

eather tevia awthorn

Heather entered the common room in a rush. Still in her uniform with her broom slung over her shoulder, she ran upstairs to change. Once she returned, her yellow and black uniform was replaced with something a lot more comfortable and ready for a party. She quickly prepped the room for a victory party, not doing anything major, but made the room presentable, at least. After she was done, she rushed to the kitchen. She had a few house elf allies, who gave her some snacks and beverages that she brought back to the common room. "That should do. Maybe the Music Club members could provide us with some music." she said to herself as she waited for the other Badgers to arrive.

Wearing

I'm young, and I am free
But suddenly, suddenly

Are we the same?
Are we the same?
How does it feel?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:32 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Third Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

What am I doing? Party time!
What am I thinking? Yay!!

Katrina skipped excitedly into the common room, holding her girlfriend's hand with one and carrying her broom in the other. Heather had straightened up the room and provided snacks and drinks. Kat dropped Ari's hand for a moment and hugged Heather. "Everything looks fantastic Heather!" Then she took Ari's hand again and said to her girlfriend, "Do you wanna get changed before the party?

Out of Character ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:43 pm

Ariana Hawthorne
Third Year: Hufflepuff Seeker

User Image

Ariana nodded to Katrina when she asked if she wanted to change. "I'll be right back!" she exclaimed before running up to the Girls' Dormitories and changing out of her Quidditch uniform and into something a little more comfortable and casual. When she returned, she placed the snitch on one of the counters for everyone in the house to see and be proud that Hufflepuff won the first match of the year. When she finished doing what she needed, she returned to her girlfriend.

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

((Edited - changed her outfit))

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:03 pm
User Image
I miss the sound of your voice
And I miss the rush of your skin
And I miss the still of the silence
As you breathe out and I breathe in

Đҕӯʅɑɳ Ƞѻʅӯɳɳ

ChaserSingleHufflepuffSecond YearPureblood

Everything works in your arms

Thinking:{Here we go...}
With:{Heather, Kat, Ari, and other Puffs}

Dhylan rushed into the common room, out of breath from having chasing Heather down all the way from the pitch. He saw her, then ran upstairs to the dormitories. He had to get out of his gross uniform! He quickly cleaned up and changed, gripping his locket tightly as he walked back down the stairs. He took in the decorations and... his friend. He walked over to her, dropping his hands to his side. "T-The common room looks g-great, Quaffle. You did a g-great job. A-And you... uhh... look really nice too." he managed to say, dropping his eyesight down to his shoes. He sounded so stupid! Stuttering like an idgit. He sighed.

Wearing

{OoC:}

So come on, get higher, loosen my lips
Faith and desire and the swing of your hips
Just pull me down hard
And drown me in love

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:21 pm
User Image
But suddenly, suddenly

But suddenly, suddenly

eather tevia awthorn

Heather smiled as Kat and Ari entered the common room, hand-in-hand. She found the young couple to be braver than most of Gryffindor house. Maybe even braver than all of them put together. Kat hugged her, and she hugged her friend back. "Thanks, Kat. A party's not a party unless it looks like a party." she said as the pair walked away. Then, Dhylan came bursting in. He looked exhausted, and was clearly out of breath. She was about to say something to him when he stormed upstairs. Hmm. Odd. He quickly returned, however, and came to stand with her. "Thanks, Dhyl. For both. ... Dhyl, are you okay? You seem a little flustered." she said to him, tilting her head in a confused manner. He seemed... off. Like something was on his mind.

Wearing

I'm young, and I am free
But suddenly, suddenly

Are we the same?
Are we the same?
How does it feel?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:38 pm
User Image

Đҕӯʅɑɳ Ƞѻʅӯɳɳ

ChaserSingleHufflepuffSecond YearPureblood

Thinking:{Here we go...}

Dhyl's face grew warm as Heather spoke to him. She was always doing that... Caring about others... Even if she didn't think it sometimes, she was a Hufflepuff to the core. To the heart. To the soul. That's what he liked about her. She always put others before herself. Just like she was doing now. "Well, uhh... I-I wanted to thank you for-for protecting me- and the other Chasers- out there today. Y-You did a great job at it, and I think you're a great Vice Captain..." he ranted on, stumbling over a few of his words. He took a deep breath and forced himself to make eye-contact with her. You can do this. Just... say it. he thought. His heart was pounding a million times a minute. "Heather... Willyoubemygirlfriend?" he asked, saying every word at once. He doubted she would understand his jumbled speech, but hoped she would so he didn't have to repeat himself. It was hard enough saying it once.

Wearing

Just pull me down hard
And drown me in love

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:38 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Third Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

What am I doing? Party time!
What am I thinking? Yay!!

Kat smiled when Ariana returned from the dormitory and embraced her girlfriend. When Dhylan came bursting in and returned from the dormitory, he was acting strange. At least strange to Heather. Kat recognized immediately that Dhylan liked Heather. She gave him a coy smile and mouthed 'Good luck', then took her girlfriend's hand. "Let's dance," she said and bit her lip mischievously.

Out of Character ...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:19 pm
User Image
But suddenly, suddenly

But suddenly, suddenly

eather tevia awthorn
Dating Dhylan Nolynn | Hufflepuff | Third Year | Quidditch Vice Captain | Beater | Halfblood

Heather smiled at Dhylan. He didn't need to thank her for doing her job. That was the point of a job. To just do it. Then, he got really... well, awkward. His face turned a shade of red and his words became really slurred together. What did he say? ... Will... you... be... my... girlfriend?! Did he really just ask me that?! she thought, her face remaining straight and emotionless. She blinked. That explains so much. The odd behavior. The way he says stuff to me. It all makes sense now. Perfect sense. she added to her thoughts. Her brain was pondering his words and her own emotions. He's my best friend... Could it work?... I think it will. Yes. I'm sure it will. she said in her mind, a smile growing on her lips. "Dhylan. Yes. I'd love to be your girlfriend." she finally replied after several minutes of silence. Her chest was pounding and her stomach fluttered. Is this what he felt all the time? It would take some getting used to, but she could do it.

Wearing

I'm young, and I am free
But suddenly, suddenly

Are we the same?
Are we the same?
How does it feel?

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:34 pm
User Image

Đҕӯʅɑɳ Ƞѻʅӯɳɳ

ChaserDating Heather HawthornHufflepuffSecond YearPureblood

Thinking:{Oh my god.}

Dhylan blinked at Heather. She said yes? Really? Really and truly? The silence between them grew as he replayed her words over and over again in his mind. Then, he smiled. Not a goofy, awkward, lopsided one that he usually gave her, but a genuine smile. "O-Okay." he replied. A feeling inside him told him to hug her, so he did. His arms squeezed her core and spun her around. He was happier than he had been in a long time. "Thank you." he said to her as he set her back on the ground and released her. His smile was still plastered to his face. His blue eyes were filled with the deepest of happinesses, and he brushed his black hair away from his eyes so she could she that.

Wearing

Just pull me down hard
And drown me in love

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:53 pm
User Image
But suddenly, suddenly

But suddenly, suddenly

eather tevia awthorn
Dating Dhylan Nolynn | Hufflepuff | Third Year
Quidditch Vice Captain | Beater | Halfblood

Heather grinned as Dhylan hugged her tightly, and giggled when he spun her around. Even though he was a year younger than herself, he was still taller than her by a few inches. She was glad to be back on the ground. "You're welcome? Did you think I was gonna say no, or something? ... Anyways, let's get this party started!" she said, reaching into her pocket and pulling out her iPod. She set it up on the mantle of the fireplace and put it on shuffle. A song came on and she looked to Kat and Ari. They were dancing, and now they had music to dance to. She smiled at them, her stomach still fluttering with metaphorical butterflies. She walked back over to Dhylan and took his hand in hers. "Dance with me?" she asked, looking up at him, still smiling, waiting for an answer.

Wearing

I'm young, and I am free
But suddenly, suddenly

Are we the same?
Are we the same?
How does it feel?

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:19 pm

Ariana Hawthorne
Third Year: Hufflepuff Seeker

User Image

Ariana smiled at Dhylan when she noticed how baffled the boy looked. Then it clicked. That's who he was talking about the first night at the Gardens! "She's just really special to me, and she's pretty much my best friend." The chaser's words replayed in her brain for a moment. Heather was the anonymous girl he told her about! "How could I have missed it?" she asked herself, staring at the hopefully soon to be couple. Her brain wiped away her thoughts when she felt Katrina's warm hand in hers. "Okay!" she said before being pulled into a spacey area. The two girls began to dance just as Die Young by Kesha came on.

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

((changed her outfit ^^))

Hufflepuff Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games